Author Topic: Obama to push for amnesty for illegal aliens in August/September 2009.  (Read 2717 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
All you have to do to get rid of rats is stop feeding them. To get rid of Mexicans, just cut off their welfare (which people like True Adonis claim they can't get anyway) and they will go home. No free housing, no free food, no free medical care, no free daycare education.

I forgot, we need to end the anchor baby situation since these vermin are abusing that too. 

F.U.B.O.!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
mine the border.  If you're smart/skilled enough to get past 3 mined football fields, you're certainly bright enough an asset to be welcome here.

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
so let me get this straight, as a canadian i would have a extremely hard time getting us citizenship to move to the us and start a business if i go thru the proper channels. however if this passes i can then jump over the fence :) between canada and the us and gain citizenship as an illegal?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Ur gonna need to hurry...our healthcare system will be almost as bad as yours soon.
L

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
bags are packed, human cargo carrier arrives at midnight, can anyone pick me up?

Hereford

• Getbig V
bags are packed, human cargo carrier arrives at midnight, can anyone pick me up?

Do you have skills?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
All you have to do to get rid of rats is stop feeding them. To get rid of Mexicans, just cut off their welfare (which people like True Adonis claim they can't get anyway) and they will go home. No free housing, no free food, no free medical care, no free daycare education.

You've made yourself known to me. I decided to peruse some of your latest posts. I stopped here. You seem to be my kind of guy.

Pellius approved.

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Do you have skills?

yes, i play hockey and speak fluent canadian.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Can you wash cars or pick strawberries?

Hereford

• Getbig V

Useful skills if you want to ride horses, drink wine and bugger boys.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
This action is nothing but plain stupidity, getting a Green Card is a huge deal for many people all over the world and many valuable people get rejected or tired along the road.

Instead of stimulating an immigration of talented and smart people we should just give it to people who already broke some of the most basic laws that we have?

I have plenty of friends world wide that would love to move and work in the US yet they are scared of the whole process, these people have Post-PhD, they can certainly hold their own, yet giving it away for some lawn mower fucker is what Obama wants  ::)

Change Obama's idea to professionals,business men,highly educated individuals etc and I will defend him to the death on the subject, now I just want him to die because of the subject.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This action is nothing but plain stupidity, getting a Green Card is a huge deal for many people all over the world and many valuable people get rejected or tired along the road.

Instead of stimulating an immigration of talented and smart people we should just give it to people who already broke some of the most basic laws that we have?

I have plenty of friends world wide that would love to move and work in the US yet they are scared of the whole process, these people have Post-PhD, they can certainly hold their own, yet giving it away for some lawn mower fucker is what Obama wants  ::)

Change Obama's idea to professionals,business men,highly educated individuals etc and I will defend him to the death on the subject, now I just want him to die because of the subject.

Come on IFBB, you are smarter than that. 

Obama wants poor mexicans because they are easily manipulated and can be auto-dem votes forever because they will get soup to nuts welfare. 

People like you are talking about will not be so easily swayed. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Come on IFBB, you are smarter than that. 

Obama wants poor mexicans because they are easily manipulated and can be auto-dem votes forever because they will get soup to nuts welfare. 

People like you are talking about will not be so easily swayed. 

Can you even imagine how much prosperity can come from investing 1-5 measly billions of the money Obama stole and gave his buddies in Fannie Mae , soup kitchens , Rezco and the other fuckers?

I can tell you that I personally know quite a few professors that tear their asses to get a few puny thousands of dollars for their research and PhD students that are living from embarrassing schoolerships.
Investing in those sort of people give back 1000 times the investment in 3-8 years!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Can you even imagine how much prosperity can come from investing 1-5 measly billions of the money Obama stole and gave his buddies in Fannie Mae , soup kitchens , Rezco and the other fuckers?

I can tell you that I personally know quite a few professors that tear their asses to get a few puny thousands of dollars for their research and PhD students that are living from embarrassing schoolerships.
Investing in those sort of people give back 1000 times the investment in 3-8 years!

No kidding. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
No kidding. 

Instead he is legalizing MS13  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
No, we want most of them to go home and stay there.  They are not here to pay taxes, they are here to work for cash to send home. 

Ask any one of these vermin invaders and the first words out of their mouths is always "in my country".  They dont consider the USA their country. 

We are the host and they are the parasites. 

No, they consider this part of thier country, hence not wanting to speak English. I had a huge debate with a illegal in my office. He said that the USA means United States of the AMERICAS...   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No, they consider this part of thier country, hence not wanting to speak English. I had a huge debate with a illegal in my office. He said that the USA means United States of the AMERICAS...   

I get so pissed off at liberal do-gooders who have never dealt with these vermin on a daily basis like i do. 

Liberal white guilt is a true mental disorder. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
It's not just with the illegals... you will see the same people crusading for everything and anything leftist and pro-dirtbags...

Few things are as disgusting as seeing that bumper sticker "no human being is illegal', on a car with Minnisota or Michigan plates.

Lets switch out Ann Arbor and Tiajuana and see how fast that sticker get torn off.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Yeah....come on down to El Paso......drive downtown. There is no difference between that and Juarez.
L

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

Bingo.  Give this man a cigar.

Why give amnesty at all?  Just send out ICE and BP in force like the SS of Germany and hunt them down.  It's in their job description to track down illegals.  Build a fucking wall too high to climb and put a mine field on our side so if they somehow make it over or through, they get blown up.  They cost too much money, contribute too little and don't want to be full members of society so why have them here?

Squishy face retard

Hereford

• Getbig V
Bingo.  Give this man a cigar.

Why give amnesty at all?  Just send out ICE and BP in force like the SS of Germany and hunt them down.  It's in their job description to track down illegals.  Build a fucking wall too high to climb and put a mine field on our side so if they somehow make it over or through, they get blown up.  They cost too much money, contribute too little and don't want to be full members of society so why have them here?

No no no.... See, you are trying to apply common sense here.... it just won't happen with the government we have today...

If they were serious about stopping the invasion, they would just set the NG up and pick off a few border jumpers. That shit would end overnight.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
No no no.... See, you are trying to apply common sense here.... it just won't happen with the government we have today...

If they were serious about stopping the invasion, they would just set the NG up and pick off a few border jumpers. That shit would end overnight.
I know ICE agents and BP and they have been told to not make any arrests at construction sites, Home Depot, etc.  You hear that?  Ordered not to make arrests.  That's their job.  They are paid to twiddle their thumbs at this point.  Quit selling that this pricks are escaping persecution and treat them like the criminals they are and let cops do what cops do.  End of story.

Parents should have to show proof of citizenship when enrolling their kids in school.  That would end billions wasted in education.  You should have to show proof of citizenship to go to the doctor, even the emergency room.  When they are arrested, simply put them into ICE custody and deport them without trial unless they have committed a crime in addition to being here illegally.  You could accomplish the education and health care parts with an ID that is basically your SS card, BC, and thumb print in one.  Put in security measures so they can't be faked (easily).  We are the only country that gives out so many concessions to illegals.  Pathetic.
Squishy face retard

Hereford

• Getbig V
Isn't it funny how the most advanced nation in the world cannot come up with an ID card better than a typed Social Security card?

If VISA can do it, why can't the US government?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Isn't it funny how the most advanced nation in the world cannot come up with an ID card better than a typed Social Security card?

If VISA can do it, why can't the US government?

Because your president is a con man who almost got arrested for his involvement in shady operations a couple of times in his past, that's why.

He need the support of those future free loaders thus he want to legalize them, fuck next phase will be letting them vote as illegals since they still get influenced by the president decisions so they should choose him too  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
While I know u guys get it, idiots like TA need to realize that the damm illegals have all kinds of rights. The damm El Paso school district buses kids from Juarez into their schools and back. These are Mexican nationals that get to go to our schools and eat our tax payer funded food, take part in our tax payer funded sports programs and burn our tas payer funded bus fuel. But TA has never been out of his liberal douchbag cocoon and actually seen the rest of the world.
L