Author Topic: Animal Pak: Scream bloody murder  (Read 17267 times)

absent

Re: Animal Pak: Scream bloody murder
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2006, 05:55:44 AM »

Hahahahaha, monster triceps, BRUTAL SIZE, hahahahahahahaha.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2006, 07:03:16 AM »

Vinny, nice biceps. I think I was looking at one of the losers I recognized from getbig, oh yeah...It was sarcasm.
we can't all be the tall, dark haired, tan, sculpted greek statue that you are "Rhino" hahahaha, my goodness, bald, pasty, fat, prison tattoos, you're a regular pussy magnet, hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2006, 07:09:09 AM »
we can't all be the tall, dark haired, tan, sculpted greek statue that you are "Rhino" hahahaha, my goodness, bald, pasty, fat, prison tattoos, you're a regular pussy magnet, hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA are you saying "Rhino" looks like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2006, 07:12:35 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA are you saying "Rhino" looks like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag?
he looks like the dude in the gym who claims he was in the WWE 20 years ago and still wears a Hulkamania shirt with the rips in it and a personalized size 48 weight belt.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2006, 07:12:54 AM »

It's all about the prison tatoos........ Pasty? ewww

Funny thing is, as ugly as i am, women love me....must be the flowing hair

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2006, 07:15:36 AM »
It's all about the prison tatoos........ Pasty? ewww

Funny thing is, as ugly as i am, women love me....must be the flowing hair
hahahaha, women love you as the older brother type that they can tell all their problems too and then they get picked up by the dude that they fuck and you get left sitting in your kitchen jerking off to Flex magazine.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2006, 07:15:45 AM »
he looks like the dude in the gym who claims he was in the WWE 20 years ago and still wears a Hulkamania shirt with the rips in it and a personalized size 48 weight belt.

Man, I love those Hulkamania shirts, where can I get one?

Come on sarcasm, thats it? I wonderwhat you will say when I kick ass @ the NOC.

I'm sure you will come up with some delusional reason why i did well.

I know about you now.....Hows that ex of yours doing?  She has alot to say.........

RHINO290

« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2006, 07:17:24 AM »
hahahaha, women love you as the older brother type that they can tell all their problems too and then they get picked up by the dude that they f**k and you get left sitting in your kitchen jerking off to Flex magazine.

Oh no sarcasm, you are right. i never get any ass. Never. I am the 37 year old virgin, did 'nt you hear?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2006, 07:19:44 AM »

I know about you now.....Hows that ex of yours doing?  She has alot to say.........
translation=kick ass at the NOC=one place higher than Kenny Jones.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2006, 07:19:54 AM »

He's just bustin' ya chops a little.  It's a right of passage here.  Good luck at NOC!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2006, 07:22:42 AM »
Oh no sarcasm, you are right. i never get any ass. Never. I am the 37 year old virgin, did 'nt you hear?

Rhino I am sure you get plenty of ass....just not necessarily female

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2006, 08:14:05 AM »
i love how desperate sarcasm is to piss off jack and he just cant seem to get it done. he has used every tactic in his 18yr old teenager-still-in-the-closet arsenal. but it isnt working. poor poor sarcasm. yet one more internet joke hiding behind his keyboard taunting  someone who has acheived far more than he ever will. jealousy is hilarious to watch.

jack, keep letting him bust your balls. it is funnier reading how desperate he gets to offend you with each goofball response you give. this guy/girl/she-male is killing itself to make you mad.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2006, 08:15:57 AM »
i love how desperate sarcasm is to piss off jack and he just cant seem to get it done. he has used every tactic in his 18yr old teenager-still-in-the-closet arsenal. but it isnt working. poor poor sarcasm. yet one more internet joke hiding behind his keyboard taunting  someone who has acheived far more than he ever will. jealousy is hilarious to watch.

jack, keep letting him bust your balls. it is funnier reading how desperate he gets to offend you with each goofball response you give. this guy/girl/she-male is killing itself to make you mad.
meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2006, 08:27:28 AM »
He's just bustin' ya chops a little.  It's a right of passage here.  Good luck at NOC!

No prob brother, it's all good, all good.

thanks...

RHINO290

« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2006, 08:30:52 AM »

yeah, it's funny, funnier still is that they don't believe I benched 661/ or squated 1000......

Funny, very Funny.....jealousy is an ugly thing.

Oh, I can't pull ass either, never had a hot chick in my life.......

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2006, 08:34:14 AM »

You are right about everything except your claim that he is in the closet. After reading his numerous gay comments, I have concluded that he is definitely "out and proud"  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2006, 02:01:48 AM »
This Animal Pak web site is the funniest shit I've read in a long time.  The writers are pretty funny but the best part is the reader mail. 
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=62

Here's a sample...

"First off I wanted to let you guys know that this is the best place to come for motivation. When life gets tough with shit that really bogs me down (women, bills, hating your job) this is the place I come. Everything that bothers me goes away and I am left with the driving urge to lift, hurt, destroy the gym, and become a beast. I seem to have my priorities in a place that my family and friends deem ridiculous. Like so many true animals my financial situation is bleak. I struggle from check to check to pay bills. The majority of my money is in food, supplements. Just a week ago my truck broke down (water pump) and I was told it would be $200-$250 to replace. How the hell am I supposed to come up with that when I have to go to the store tomorrow and buy my next weeks worth of meals. "Why don't you fix your truck?" Cause I have to eat to grow dumbass. I have a bike and until it’s out of commission and my legs are broken I will find a way to get where I need to go. In closing I want to say that this website and all the articles are my salvation, this keeps me going and reminds me that everything else is almost nothing at all. Thank you for telling how it really is and keep it brutal."

Who would've thought that there are enough dumbasses like this out there to support a business?

True animal? More like true knucklehead!!! Maybe one of them priorities should be focusing on getting an education. Funny how that works. Good education = good job; good job = more $$$$$$; more $$$$$$ = more food, supplements, and better gym facilities; more food, supplements, and better gym facilities = BIGGER YOU.

At one time, I briefly considered dropping out of college and becoming a personal trainer. BOY, AM I GLAD I GOT THAT STUPID NOTION OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2006, 06:07:17 PM »
Jaejonna rows 125!!

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2006, 06:41:43 PM »
adonis stop hating, you just not hardcore enough for ANIMAL PAK

translation:

I gulp 2 paks a day

::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Animal Pak
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2006, 12:12:32 PM »
"i wake up at 3 am and drink gasoline and shit bricks, then i put on my boots and beat the shit out of the gas station attendent for looking at me wrong, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ahhahahahahahaha! When I was prepping for my last show...I went in the gym once around 6am for cardio and seen these two GINORMOUS leviathans in the gym both at a combined weight of 240lbs...BOTH has wife beaters on...combat boots and Animal beanie hats on...hahahahahahahaha! bench pressing. Hahahahaha!
?

Alex23

« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2006, 07:54:59 PM »
"i wake up at 3 am and drink gasoline and shit bricks, then i put on my boots and beat the shit out of the gas station attendent for looking at me wrong, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hehehehehehehehe...

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Animal Pak
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2006, 08:51:10 PM »

haha LOL

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2006, 08:52:29 PM »
who is the guy in those adds

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2006, 09:04:25 PM »
Check out www.animalpak.com, livin link, then throw down link. Interesting.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=288

It ceases to be inspirational for most people if its longer than  a paragraph or too. Kinda like the bible.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2007, 05:32:42 PM »
This stuff works well for the 14 year old boys they target
X