Author Topic: Year of the Queer  (Read 2878 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Year of the Queer
« on: June 07, 2018, 05:50:26 AM »
A buch of losers obsessed with their genitals, other peoples genitals, young boys asses and their victim status.

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: Year of the Queer
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 05:59:19 AM »
OP is a queer.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 06:09:46 AM »

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 06:17:59 AM »
A buch of losers obsessed with their genitals, other peoples genitals, young boys asses and their victim status.

You sound very angry trying to cover up your true self are we :-X I will say im over all this trans gender gay pansexual shit myself but it will fade away soon enough
p

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 06:25:12 AM »
You sound very angry trying to cover up your true self are we :-X I will say im over all this trans gender gay pansexual shit myself but it will fade away soon enough

LOL  what a delusionite.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 06:55:54 AM »
LOL  what a delusionite.NOT A WORD
Im not a delusionist  its the in thing right now and it will fade it will take time all things run there course
p

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 07:05:17 AM »
when was the last time we had a queer Nobel prize winner in any of the fields that matter...

not under water basket weaving or whatever else is praised by our navel gazing elitist overlords.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 07:19:58 AM »
For decades I deceived myself that gays weren’t horrifically repellent in their f aggotry.

I no longer hide from my true feelings.

Gays are really gross.

Having said this, I obviously don’t wish ill on them, but I absolutely do not want to be made remotely aware of their abnormal desires of the flesh.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 07:30:13 AM »
For decades I deceived myself that gays weren’t horrifically repellent in their f aggotry.

Gays are really gross.

Having said this, I obviously don’t wish ill on them, but I absolutely do not want to be made remotely aware of their abnormal desires of the flesh.

Fortress, would you bake a cake for a gay couple?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 07:57:18 AM »

The delusion is strong with this one.
Q

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 08:03:36 AM »
The delusion is strong with this one.
Not at all its the same with the #me two movement all of a sudden theres tv shows rallies this two will fade away the gay transgender shit has been shoved down our throats as of late and it wont go away but it will fade and something else will take its place
p

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 12:29:51 AM »
Not at all its the same with the #me two movement all of a sudden theres tv shows rallies this two will fade away the gay transgender shit has been shoved down our throats as of late and it wont go away but it will fade and something else will take its place

Buddy this shit has been growing and growing since the 1960's - that's 50 years, and you think it's about to peter out now?  It's just blossoming! Now the seeds are being dropped in the earth for future changes.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2018, 06:06:21 AM »
Fucking AIDS has been an epic letdown.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 06:14:40 AM »
Buddy this shit has been growing and growing since the 1960's - that's 50 years, and you think it's about to peter out now?  It's just blossoming! Now the seeds are being dropped in the earth for future changes.
IM not debating that point lots of things have been going on since the 50 60s but it has blown up and put in our faces everywhere we turn TV ads movies in our schools its the transgender and gay movement it wont go away but it will fade is all im saying its the new in thing and it will get replaced
p

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2018, 07:32:16 AM »
T

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 08:30:33 AM »
when was the last time we had a queer Nobel prize winner in any of the fields that matter...

not under water basket weaving or whatever else is praised by our navel gazing elitist overlords.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 08:53:45 AM »
Most likely.

It takes one to know one?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 10:12:50 AM »

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 10:34:45 AM »
Well.  God bless them all.  Queer, straight, whatever.

There is nothing more interesting to me than my own sex life.  It's my personal business and I'm very happy with it (thank God).

There is nothing more uninteresting to me than YOUR sex life.  I just don't wanna know about it.  It's none of my business what you want to do privately, and who you want to do it with.

But I am getting really tired of having gayness rubbed in my face on TV and movies.  Just stop it.  For that matter, I get almost equally uncomfortable watching straight sex scenes in movies.  It's just not a turn-on.  It feels voyeuristic and a little creepy.  But that's just me.

Thank-you and good-day.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 10:42:05 AM »
Well.  God bless them all.  Queer, straight, whatever.

There is nothing more interesting to me than my own sex life.  It's my personal business and I'm very happy with it (thank God).

There is nothing more uninteresting to me than YOUR sex life.  I just don't wanna know about it.  It's none of my business what you want to do privately, and who you want to do it with.

But I am getting really tired of having gayness rubbed in my face on TV and movies.  Just stop it.  For that matter, I get almost equally uncomfortable watching straight sex scenes in movies.  It's just not a turn-on.  It feels voyeuristic and a little creepy.  But that's just me.

Thank-you and good-day.

Gay post reported.  :P

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 05:07:53 PM »
wasn't someone here pushing for getbig  to have a Gay/lesbian/Trans Thread?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 05:28:29 PM »
wasn't someone here pushing for getbig  to have a Gay/lesbian/Trans Thread?

Must've been Conker the Plonker.
Q

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 05:41:09 PM »

Gays are really gross.

Saying this while you can't hide the pleasure and your fascination with male bodybuilders flaunting their sexy muscles in such erotically-charged beauty pageant called bodybuilding.  ;D