Author Topic: More from Sweden...Big Brother in Sweden!  (Read 1548 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
More from Sweden...Big Brother in Sweden!
« on: October 13, 2007, 09:20:46 PM »

Try finding that in the States....
I hate the State.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: More from Sweden...Big Brother in Sweden!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 01:24:11 AM »
You can find that in the sates if you have a big wallet. In Sweden it comes for free. You donīt need to have a car or nothing. I know iīm one of those lucky bastards  ;D
MIRAGETROPIN

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 01:30:55 AM »
lots of american girls are such prudes >:(

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 02:25:34 AM »

Try finding that in the States....

If you find it, there is only prostitutes and guys who pays to them. That is what is like to live in the most hypocrite country in this universe. Nudity is such a taboo with you guys, that you are embarrassed to go to pee, because you may see your weenie. In Scandinavia it is just opposite, we have even a public baths with guys and girls go in same time. Try to figure how hard it is to sit naked between two naked beautiful blonds at the sauna...well...it sometimes gets really hard if you know what I mean...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 03:06:29 AM »
If you find it, there is only prostitutes and guys who pays to them. That is what is like to live in the most hypocrite country in this universe. Nudity is such a taboo with you guys, that you are embarrassed to go to pee, because you may see your weenie. In Scandinavia it is just opposite, we have even a public baths with guys and girls go in same time. Try to figure how hard it is to sit naked between two naked beautiful blonds at the sauna...well...it sometimes gets really hard if you know what I mean...

You have that in the Netherlands to. Nudity isn't an issue here. In the usa it's quite different though. I bet any girl over there can get arrested when their pants are so tight that you can see a 'camel toe'.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 03:16:25 AM »
Yeah well I am only half American.... ;)
I hate the State.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 03:19:52 AM »
yea i know waht that means................... it means that its OK that i come and fvck ur sister in the public ;D..............sweet

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 03:23:56 AM »
Yeah well I am only half American.... ;)

And I prefer the Hungarian half... ;D
I hate the State.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 03:42:10 AM »
Sweden must hav the highest rate of couple cheating and divorce

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 03:43:14 AM »
I hate the State.