Author Topic: 2 week update pic  (Read 10422 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: 2 week update pic
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2013, 05:29:18 AM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2013, 05:36:43 AM »
THE BEEF smells bullshit also. Why would anyone in 2013 be using a 10 or 12 year old cell phone.? THE BEEF wonders where this photo was copied from.

THE BEEF

lol....meanwhile ive only had the same cell phone the past two years documenting my progress on here from a fat 190 to a ;lean  220. It was a plan from the beginning I guess. ::)

hater
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/0316132237.jpg/
l

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2013, 05:38:29 AM »
lol....meanwhile ive only had the same cell phone the past two years documenting my progress on here from a fat 190 to a ;lean  220. It was a plan from the beginning I guess. ::)

hater

Thick physique. But is that gyno on the pic just before?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2013, 05:46:16 AM »

hater

You've either been pinching photos off the net from the same eastern block wannabe for two years or your so broke you cant afford a cell phone. Either way you're an embarrassment to this board. Fuck off Nancy.

THE BEEF

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2013, 06:17:21 AM »
Thick physique. But is that gyno on the pic just before?

I wear tank tops for a reason ;D   
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2013, 06:46:21 AM »
You've either been pinching photos off the net from the same eastern block wannabe for two years or your so broke you cant afford a cell phone. Either way you're an embarrassment to this board. Fuck off Nancy.

THE BEEF

in the words of the o1 and only groink this is called getbig....not Im richer  than you
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2013, 07:26:11 AM »
it's all good man, coz i smoke the vast majority of the fellas here on aesthetics and they know it 8)

you will soon see what i'm talking bout when i send you my update pics today ;)

No you don't. You have no V taper, no thickness anywhere....you aren't separated or particulatly lean. There isn't a round muscle belly to be found on your entire body and your build...quite simply..isnt pleasing to the eye or remotely impressive.

I don't see where you think you are "aesthetic". The brutal truth is you are average. I know this does not compute in your head, but the fact is you look exactly like what you are....a skinny ecto pushing 40 who decided to get back in shape..nothing more.

And this has nothing to do with your gnat-like personality...it's an objective assessment of your physique

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2013, 08:51:36 AM »
No you don't. You have no V taper, no thickness anywhere....you aren't separated or particulatly lean. There isn't a round muscle belly to be found on your entire body and your build...quite simply..isnt pleasing to the eye or remotely impressive.

I don't see where you think you are "aesthetic". The brutal truth is you are average. I know this does not compute in your head, but the fact is you look exactly like what you are....a skinny ecto pushing 40 who decided to get back in shape..nothing more.

And this has nothing to do with your gnat-like personality...it's an objective assessment of your physique

i'm gonna send my update pics to mr. nobody, njflex and borachho and they can tell you what they see

these fellas are OBJECTIVE (ie, without emotional involvement) and therefore they can call it like they really see it

p.s. if i've got such a shit to average physique then why the fuck did Mr. Bob Lorimer tell me that i got damn good bodybuilding potential and want to enter me into a natural bodybuilding comp back when i was at my peak?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2013, 09:16:24 AM »
i'm gonna send my update pics to mr. nobody, njflex and borachho and they can tell you what they see

these fellas are OBJECTIVE (ie, without emotional involvement) and therefore they can call it like they really see it

p.s. if i've got such a shit to average physique then why the fuck did Mr. Bob Lorimer tell me that i got damn good bodybuilding potential and want to enter me into a natural bodybuilding comp back when i was at my peak?

....you mentioned your on superdrol?  thats a very potent compound that even I myself will not and won't touch because it is that toxic and makes dbol seem like protein. Never even touched it, I have heard of  guys who take 300mg tren ace ED who wont touch superdrol. you should not be able to pass for a natural while on it, it's literally the strongest oral of all time...

.You should be much thicker by now I'd be curious to see the update pictures of your physique as well. You do have to eat though and from what I know that shit will kill your appetite because it is so toxic to the liver.
l

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2013, 09:22:30 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2013, 01:58:26 PM »

LOL.

MONSTER sending your pic to three nicest,  most non-confrontational posters who have something complimentary to say about everyone.

And i would imagine you were probably doing the same thing you do here, licking his anus clean and fishing for compliments to the point people get embarrassed, so he said that to shut you up.

if you looked good, you would just post the pic. Not play games and seek opinions from cherry picked members you KNOW are nice guys and won't slam you..

Look at Sev, he said a few months ago he's leaning out and getting to sub 10 bf.  And lo and behold, here he is a few months later at 8%   bf posting pics left and, right, and getting his props. Then there is you...two years of telling us what you are "gonna" do and never doing it.  Shut the fuck up already.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2013, 02:14:11 PM »
LOL.

MONSTER sending your pic to three nicest,  most non-confrontational posters who have something complimentary to say about everyone.

And i would imagine you were probably doing the same thing you do here, licking his anus clean and fishing for compliments to the point people get embarrassed, so he said that to shut you up.

WRONG shithead

i NEVER fished for compliments from Mr. Lorimer and JM Blakey also said something very similar, and if you knew JM you would know that he DOES NOT give compliments freely or easily

btw, how's come you have NEVER posted a full on shirtless pic?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2013, 02:24:41 PM »
THE BEEF smells bullshit also. Why would anyone in 2013 be using a 10 or 12 year old cell phone.? THE BEEF wonders where this photo was copied from.

THE BEEF

^^^In all fairness about the flip phone, many non-Hierarchy bloodliners use pay as you go flip phones and get rid of them after a week/s or month or so...A pay as you go flip phone is like using a gimmick on Getbig^^^

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2013, 02:28:13 PM »
WRONG shithead

i NEVER fished for compliments from Mr. Lorimer and JM Blakey also said something very similar, and if you knew JM you would know that he DOES NOT give compliments freely or easily

btw, how's come you have NEVER posted a full on shirtless pic?

Ok...we'll just take your word for it  ::)  not like you have been called on your delusional bullshit about your physique 100 times before.

and LOL that i have never posted a shirtless pic.  I get that you are feeling your oats lately with the steroids and all...but dont embarrass yourself now.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2013, 02:38:35 PM »
....you mentioned your on superdrol?  thats a very potent compound that even I myself will not and won't touch because it is that toxic and makes dbol seem like protein. Never even touched it, I have heard of  guys who take 300mg tren ace ED who wont touch superdrol. you should not be able to pass for a natural while on it, it's literally the strongest oral of all time...

.You should be much thicker by now I'd be curious to see the update pictures of your physique as well. You do have to eat though and from what I know that shit will kill your appetite because it is so toxic to the liver.

TRUTH. fucking superdrol was something I wish I never took. Holy fuckshit was that miserable and unhealthy

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2013, 05:33:00 PM »

Just post the pic ...if you look good we'll say you look good,even Groink would say it.

...granted we'll still make fun of you but we'll be honest.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2013, 05:43:31 PM »

Just post the pic ...if you look good we'll say you look good,even Groink would say it.

...granted we'll still make fun of you but we'll be honest.
dj has decent back, deltoids and triceps needs leg work, chest and bicep work again he has a small structure a ectomorph so mass will never be there as I understand he doesnt want to be huge.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2013, 05:47:29 PM »
dj has decent chest, back, deltoids and triceps needs leg work and bicep work again he has a small structure a ectomorph so mass will never be there as I understand he doesnt want to be huge.

you, boraccho, and njflex all agreed that my best parts are delts and lats and that my bis and chest need work, so now i'll focus on curls and weighted push-ups with a closer grip taking them deeper than before

p.s. fuck leg work ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2013, 06:16:09 PM »
you, boraccho, and njflex all agreed that my best parts are delts and lats and that my bis and chest need work, so now i'll focus on curls and weighted push-ups with a closer grip taking them deeper than before

p.s. fuck leg work ;D
never fuk leg work,,bigger /better,,, ;D get out of those skinny jeans

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2013, 06:58:32 PM »
p.s. fuck leg work ;D

You dirty girl rag

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2013, 06:59:23 PM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2013, 10:42:20 PM »
I don't think we saw the same thing from the pics njflex and mr.nobody... I will do my best to try to describe what I saw....

Ok the delts....HUGE...I'm talking Markus Ruhl size and shredded with striations.... Perhaps this is do to the fact the dj181 has German blood as he has mentioned numerous times.

The back.....its as if Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates had a baby...just incredible thickness and width.

The legs are close to Tom Platz size but with veins all over...pretty freaky.

The bi's might be overpowered by the forearms but still... the arms measure no less than 20 inches.

I can't believe how humble this guy is..... really a true mass monster yet still able to have an aesthetic physique pleasing to the eye. The conditioning btw is munzer like in case you guys are wondering.

And best of all, he has attained this physique on a diet consisting of chocolate chip muffins, lo mein noodles, bacon and coca cola. Write this down folks...this is what will get you the physique you've always been after. I think the diet was handed down to dj181 by gh15 who was blessed to be given the information by the aliens that built the pyraminds many years ago.

I can see why dj181 has so many haters around here now...

Do not forget to INCREASE YOUR TRAINING LOADS above all else.

oh and I think he's an olympic gold medalist holding world records of some sort.  :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2013, 10:46:43 PM »
I don't think we saw the same thing from the pics njflex and mr.nobody... I will do my best to try to describe what I saw....

Ok the delts....HUGE...I'm talking Markus Ruhl size and shredded with striations.... Perhaps this is do to the fact the dj181 has German blood as he has mentioned numerous times.

The back.....its as if Ronnie Coleman and Dorian Yates had a baby...just incredible thickness and width.

The legs are close to Tom Platz size but with veins all over...pretty freaky.

The bi's might be overpowered by the forearms but still... the arms measure no less than 20 inches.

I can't believe how humble this guy is..... really a true mass monster yet still able to have an aesthetic physique pleasing to the eye. The conditioning btw is munzer like in case you guys are wondering.

And best of all, he has attained this physique on a diet consisting of chocolate chip muffins, lo mein noodles, bacon and coca cola. Write this down folks...this is what will get you the physique you've always been after. I think the diet was handed down to dj181 by gh15 who was blessed to be given the information by the aliens that built the pyraminds many years ago.

I can see why dj181 has so many haters around here now...

Do not forget to INCREASE YOUR TRAINING LOADS above all else.

oh and I think he's an olympic gold medalist holding world records of some sort.  :o

And the funny thing is next time i bust his balls he'll quote you as if you are serious  "oh yeah, look what Borracho said about me !"  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2013, 11:00:56 PM »

And the funny thing is next time i bust his balls he'll quote you as if you are serious  "oh yeah, look what Borracho said about me !"  ;D

I can see why he gets so much shit around here after dealing with him. He comes off as arrogant and stubborn but slowly he's coming around and willing to make some changes.

He isn't where he could be physique wise...I mean yeah his delts and back are his best parts but as a whole he's still got a long way to go to look the way he wants. And that's the truth ...nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism njflex and mr. nobody I'm sure you guys would agree.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2013, 11:04:04 PM »
I can see why he gets so much shit around here after dealing with him. He comes off as arrogant and stubborn but slowly he's coming around and willing to make some changes.

He isn't where he could be physique wise...I mean yeah his delts and back are his best parts but as a whole he's still got a long way to go to look the way he wants. And that's the truth ...nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism njflex and mr. nobody I'm sure you guys would agree.

Quoted for future reference  ;D