Author Topic: Fortnite - is it getting out of control?  (Read 6146 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2018, 09:53:40 AM »
What a load of crap! Don't listen to this venomous rubbish you are a proper man for taking on this child. You have stepped to the plate so play it fully, you are his example now and that's it so make the best of it.

As for the game, what is so good about it? Looks like any other game to me would like to understand the appeal.

In a few years when the kid crushes your face in a drunken rage ... and his mother then ditches you for some new-and-improved cuckmaster ... don’t come crying to Daddy Fortress.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2018, 09:55:15 AM »
Master all the Fortnite dances.    Steal his social media password, log in and upload videos of yourself busting those dance steps before violently shagging his mom.

Little fucker will be scared of technology for the rest of his life.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2018, 09:57:10 AM »
Start a project together (project car, motorcycle, etc). Or have him learn guitar, piano, make beats, get involved in sports, martial arts.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2018, 10:03:33 AM »
Start a project together (project car, motorcycle, etc). Or have him learn guitar, piano, make beats, get involved in sports, martial arts.

You’re gay.

Hope this helps.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2018, 10:12:00 AM »
Been there mesel mate with wor lasses laddie, I mostly just stay out of it and would advise you do as it just antagonises things further, just ride it out and hope that the time for him to move out come around soon, you will never win and always be the bad guy in your lasses eyes regardless of you are in the right or not.
Till they are a legal adult then all this goes right out the window haha

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2018, 10:27:49 AM »
You’re gay.

Hope this helps.
And you lacked a father figure. Because this is what many fathers do.
At the crucial age of 13-14, the kid will be trying to figure out what do as a teen, as well as being in middle school or getting ready to go into high school. A lot of teenage angst to try and fit in, or wasting time playing video games. And what do teens eat while playing video games? Junk food, that’s high in sodium and carbs.

Getting him to help with a project helps with bonding of both son and step father, and helps him develop a hobby that he can make his own in life. As well as giving him something that he can define himself with, and helps with self esteem. Martial arts can help with bullies. Sports can help with popularity, and so can learning guitar, being in a band, or any of the various arts.

Or be a miserable person like you. Complaining about your own country, yet lack the stones to do anything about it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2018, 10:36:41 AM »
FFS just start playing Fortnite with him.  Once you can whip his ass in it with ease, he will abandon it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2018, 11:35:47 AM »
And you lacked a father figure. Because this is what many fathers do.
At the crucial age of 13-14, the kid will be trying to figure out what do as a teen, as well as being in middle school or getting ready to go into high school. A lot of teenage angst to try and fit in, or wasting time playing video games. And what do teens eat while playing video games? Junk food, that’s high in sodium and carbs.

Getting him to help with a project helps with bonding of both son and step father, and helps him develop a hobby that he can make his own in life. As well as giving him something that he can define himself with, and helps with self esteem. Martial arts can help with bullies. Sports can help with popularity, and so can learning guitar, being in a band, or any of the various arts.

Or be a miserable person like you. Complaining about your own country, yet lack the stones to do anything about it.

Nice try, Gomer.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2018, 11:43:33 AM »
“Stepson”

Cuck-a-mania

Who cares what the kid does. He’ll never respect you and only bring annoyance and misery to your cucked life.

Use his face as target practice for your fist cannons. At least make use of his presence.

QFT

Fortnite earned over $300M in April alone ... instead of taking it from the kid, lock him in the room with it until he creates the next great game
K

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2018, 11:54:38 AM »
QFT

Fortnite earned over $300M in April alone ... instead of taking it from the kid, lock him in the room with it until he creates the next great game
playing games != coding games. There is a difference.
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2018, 12:00:18 PM »
playing games != coding games. There is a difference.

Of course there is.  That is why there is a lock on the door.
K

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2018, 12:26:01 PM »
Deep down no man really wants to take care of somebody elses children. He knows he’ll never be the the real dad and the kid will never be his. It’s still a great thing helping another human out but it wil never be the way it could. And yes it is a sign of being a cuck even though the man in the case has good intentions and probably isn’t a bad person. Look up some videos on Youtube of experts on relationships and datinng why dating a single mom is usually a bad idea. Good luck though

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2018, 12:44:25 PM »
Deep down no man really wants to take care of somebody elses children. He knows he’ll never be the the real dad and the kid will never be his. It’s still a great thing helping another human out but it wil never be the way it could. And yes it is a sign of being a cuck even though the man in the case has good intentions and probably isn’t a bad person. Look up some videos on Youtube of experts on relationships and datinng why dating a single mom is usually a bad idea. Good luck though

Exactly. I’m making fun, but the truth is, it’s almost always a bad idea to take on another man’s duty as father.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2018, 01:17:08 PM »
I’ve bonded with him , took him golfing every weekend . I used to take him to work with me in the summer and pay him a little cash , now since this fortnite came out he wants to do literally nothing but play that. He’s even acting different now . But yea there are times I wish I didn’t have to take on this role, but it’s not the kids fault , I tell him I love him everyday. All three of them.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2018, 01:17:36 PM »
Exactly. I’m making fun, but the truth is, it’s almost always a bad idea to take on another man’s duty as father.

Hell, Squadfather has a black stepson. #pwned
K

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2018, 01:23:44 PM »
Hell, Squadfather has a black stepson. #pwned

Epic cuckedness.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2018, 02:00:32 PM »
I’ve bonded with him , took him golfing every weekend . I used to take him to work with me in the summer and pay him a little cash , now since this fortnite came out he wants to do literally nothing but play that. He’s even acting different now . But yea there are times I wish I didn’t have to take on this role, but it’s not the kids fault , I tell him I love him everyday. All three of them.

Fortnite is a cultural phenomenon.........this is just a thing right now.

As for acting different, could just be the age, not the game.   Those are the dickhead years where they all become assholes for awhile until they figure it out.
Y

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2018, 02:03:04 PM »
Fortnite is a cultural phenomenon.........this is just a thing right now.

As for acting different, could just be the age, not the game.   Those are the dickhead years where they all become assholes for awhile until they figure it out.

Yeah, figure out his “dad” is a cuckmaster, and his bio dad is a POS, and then becomes a huge asshole, hating everyone and everything.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2018, 02:24:31 PM »
Nice try, Gomer.
Thanks, Uncle Fester.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2018, 03:37:09 PM »
Why bother with someone else kid?

In Africa, Lion kill someone else pups  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2018, 06:10:32 PM »
Show him downtown San Francisco in all it's sidewalk shitting glory.  Take him to where they inject their fix between their fingers and toes.  Show him all the joy of being an unemployed piece of human waste.  If that doesn't work...Show him that video of CSWOL at Popeye's.

And your wife needs to be on the same page or it'll never get turned, if you get my meaning.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2018, 09:54:36 PM »
Yeah, figure out his “dad” is a cuckmaster, and his bio dad is a POS, and then becomes a huge asshole, hating everyone and everything.
you sound like you have daddy issues my friend , what’s  the matter your sister get more hugs than you? Say what you say it’s fine I was there for them when there real dad wasn’t didn’t pay child support or there health insurance, me and there mother did yes everyone can say I’m not a man because I’m dealing with someone else’s kids. I chose the tougher road by taking this on head first . Shit it fucking takes a tough guy to get his ass up and support his household, look at your fucking avatar name it fucking screams Michael got me too. You wouldn’t last a day in my life sissy, too much of a weak human being without a spine. Fuck my dad was a heroin addict for years went to prison came out cleaned up got a masters in psychology doing well , I know the feeling of not having a father figure in life I don’t wish that upon them. Fuck I’ll bet your 30 and still on your mothers tittie.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2018, 12:09:00 AM »

Maybe you should choke him from time to time, just to the point of his face turning blue but unfortunately the mother will take his side and you’ll be history, hope it works out for you

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2018, 09:14:43 AM »
In a few years when the kid crushes your face in a drunken rage ... and his mother then ditches you for some new-and-improved cuckmaster ... don’t come crying to Daddy Fortress.

You are a legendary poster man. I agree with you.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2018, 09:17:05 AM »
you sound like you have daddy issues my friend , what’s  the matter your sister get more hugs than you? Say what you say it’s fine I was there for them when there real dad wasn’t didn’t pay child support or there health insurance, me and there mother did yes everyone can say I’m not a man because I’m dealing with someone else’s kids. I chose the tougher road by taking this on head first . Shit it fucking takes a tough guy to get his ass up and support his household, look at your fucking avatar name it fucking screams Michael got me too. You wouldn’t last a day in my life sissy, too much of a weak human being without a spine. Fuck my dad was a heroin addict for years went to prison came out cleaned up got a masters in psychology doing well , I know the feeling of not having a father figure in life I don’t wish that upon them. Fuck I’ll bet your 30 and still on your mothers tittie.

Go back to school. Start from the ground up. Yeesh.