Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 71849 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!
« Reply #525 on: November 08, 2013, 04:25:01 PM »
vince is a 70+ year old permafasto.

think about this,permabulkers.

safety fat.

i see canckles
n

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #526 on: November 08, 2013, 04:33:46 PM »
The women my age consider that I am a fine figure of a man. There you are, a granny magnet!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #527 on: November 08, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »
Goodrum has blue stars.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #528 on: November 08, 2013, 04:39:16 PM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
lol  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #529 on: November 08, 2013, 04:47:37 PM »
There is a substantial reward to bring in these assholes, dead or alive! Goatboy was first and now for the rest of the sordid flotsam. I mean business and you will be eliminated one by one.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #530 on: November 08, 2013, 04:48:37 PM »
There is a substantial reward to bring in these assholes, dead or alive! Goatboy was first and now for the rest of the sordid flotsam. I mean business and you will be eliminated one by one.
Goodrum has bigger arms than you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #531 on: November 08, 2013, 04:50:44 PM »
Mr Nobody, you are at the top of my list for your constant stalking and putdowns. I will hunt you down and rip out your ribs with my bare hands. You will never know what hit you so avoid walking anywhere on your own. Expect retribution any day now you scumbag! I might start by breaking your right arm. Then you will have to use your left hand to wipe your ass. If that humiliates you or is difficult then recruit your bum chum Goodrum who will be happy to oblige! What you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #532 on: November 08, 2013, 05:37:39 PM »
What do you know? Almost nothing about fat people. My calves are not fat but solid. Fat people get big calves because when they move about it is like doing training.

Why are you people so obsessed with how others look? You should worry more about your personalilty and intellect.

What do I know?  I fuck ton more than you.  Yes, your calves are solid.  What is the caliper pinch say?  Whats your skin fold there Vincette? 

Why am I obsessed with how others look?  I am not.  Just wondering why you talk so much shit yet have the physique of a beached whale.

I could run circles around you intellectually...don't put it old man.  You couldn't answer the questions Vince.  Why are you so fat?  Why are you well into the 20% bodyfat range?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: November 08, 2013, 05:39:03 PM »
I have no obligation to repost my theories. I think the archives were lost when Ron had a virus in the system and heaps of data was never recovered. What a shame.

The lads here wouldn't believe what I tell them anyway. I might as well talk to a wall.

Follow up question....do you smell as bad as you look in your profile?  I suspect you smell like moth balls.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #534 on: November 08, 2013, 05:39:15 PM »
What do I know?  I fuck ton more than you.  Yes, your calves are solid.  What is the caliper pinch say?  Whats your skin fold there Vincette? 

Why am I obsessed with how others look?  I am not.  Just wondering why you talk so much shit yet have the physique of a beached whale.

I could run circles around you intellectually...don't put it old man.  You couldn't answer the questions Vince.  Why are you so fat?  Why are you well into the 20% bodyfat range?

Sometimes pretending to be simple will defeat a clever opponent. I will play chess with you any day.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #535 on: November 08, 2013, 05:39:34 PM »
Goatboy did himself in, had nothing at all to do with you. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #536 on: November 08, 2013, 05:40:11 PM »
Follow up question....do you smell as bad as you look in your profile?  I suspect you smell like moth balls.

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #537 on: November 08, 2013, 05:40:54 PM »
the Video ??

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: November 08, 2013, 05:41:31 PM »
Sometimes pretending to be simple will defeat a clever opponent. I will play chess with you any day.
If only you were pretending...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #539 on: November 08, 2013, 05:41:39 PM »

Goatboy had class and a good brain. Wonder if he still posts here? I don't recognize him if he is here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #540 on: November 08, 2013, 05:42:48 PM »
If only you were pretending...

Chaos, stop posturing. You would be delighted to tag along and pick up wisdom along the way.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: November 08, 2013, 05:43:02 PM »
Mr Nobody, you are at the top of my list for your constant stalking and putdowns. I will hunt you down and rip out your ribs with my bare hands. You will never know what hit you so avoid walking anywhere on your own. Expect retribution any day now you scumbag! I might start by breaking your right arm. Then you will have to use your left hand to wipe your ass. If that humiliates you or is difficult then recruit your bum chum Goodrum who will be happy to oblige! What you.

Can I be next on the list?  Plllllllllllllllllllllll lleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: November 08, 2013, 05:44:08 PM »
Vince....why are you so fat if you know so much?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #543 on: November 08, 2013, 05:44:26 PM »
Chaos your Video of your lifts ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: November 08, 2013, 05:44:30 PM »
Chaos, stop posturing. You would be delighted to tag along and pick up wisdom along the way.
You've shown no knowledge or experiences that would lead me to believe you have anything to offer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #545 on: November 08, 2013, 05:46:29 PM »
You've shown no knowledge or experiences that would lead me to believe you have anything to offer.

I would start by showing you how to pick up chicks so you would have somewhere to go instead of loitering on Getbig all day long.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #546 on: November 08, 2013, 05:49:09 PM »

Krankenstein you are no Einstein or even a Wittgenstein. Just a wannabe bloke with failing self esteem. You try to compensate by targeting others with your simple drivel.

Nice try but you impress the simpleminded Flotsam and hardly someone like me.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #547 on: November 08, 2013, 05:49:38 PM »
I would start by showing you how to pick up chicks so you would have somewhere to go instead of loitering on Getbig all day long.

Offer them some candy, grab and throw them in the back of your van?
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #548 on: November 08, 2013, 05:50:20 PM »
wow...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #549 on: November 08, 2013, 05:50:54 PM »
Vince....why are you so fat if you know so much?

I just trained arms. They feel like solid steel when I flex them. What you?