Author Topic: Trumptard - "I am the most fabulous whiner"  (Read 635 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trumptard - "I am the most fabulous whiner"
« on: July 16, 2019, 07:36:15 PM »
we've all seen or heard the recent racist statements by Trumptard to rile up his base of racist idiots

“They’re complaining all the time,” Trump opened up his tirade against Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), the four women of color known as The Squad, who have taken him to task over his immigration policies—specifically the inhumane conditions at migrant detention centers.

“Very simply, you can leave. You can leave right now. Come back if you want, don’t come back, that’s okay too. But if you’re not happy, you can leave,”

This is from the same guy who is constantly saying how everything is so unfair and how no one has ever been treated so unfairly etc.

In fact he's declared himself a "fabulous whiner"

I am the most fabulous whiner. I do whine because I want to win. And I'm not happy if I'm not winning. And I am a whiner. And I'm a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said. "And I'm going to win for the country and I'm going to make our country great again."

So ignoring the obvious blatant racism of the utter stupidity of his statement we still have world class hypocrisy.
He's bitching at them for doing the exact same thing that he's congratulated himself for doing

Any Trumptards care to jump in an defend their idiot hero?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Trumptard - "I am the most fabulous whiner"
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 07:53:35 PM »
How is this idiot imposing his will and melting the entire left on a daily basis?

It's like you all are getting lapped by this guy in a race but all you can do is criticize how he's not lapping you faster than he is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 07:59:07 PM »
How is this idiot imposing his will and melting the entire left on a daily basis?

It's like you all are getting lapped by this guy in a race but all you can do is criticize how he's not lapping you faster than he is.

no idea what you're blathering about

I'm just asking Trumptards such as yourself if you can explain why he's criticizing these woman for something that he himself does AND brags about doing

how does that work?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 08:08:50 PM »
we've all seen or heard the recent racist statements by Trumptard to rile up his base of racist idiots

This is from the same guy who is constantly saying how everything is so unfair and how no one has ever been treated so unfairly etc.

In fact he's declared himself a "fabulous whiner"

So ignoring the obvious blatant racism of the utter stupidity of his statement we still have world class hypocrisy.
He's bitching at them for doing the exact same thing that he's congratulated himself for doing

Any Trumptards care to jump in an defend their idiot hero?

Can you point out which part of his tweet you think is racist ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 08:21:04 PM »
English is an issue now?

First problem here is the whole idea that Trump somehow caused the border issue or that it is somehow terrible to enforce the law. Second, how is telling somebody who obviously hates the country(by using their own words) to leave racist exactly? Trump tends to call out anybody who says anything really stupid if you haven't noticed.

You have dishonesty from the squad like the photo ops in empty parking lots by AOC, lies like "they drink from toilets", quotes like "some people did something", anti-american this and that on and on.

After 2 years of russian collusion nonsense and 90% + negative press coverage on Trump, then to compare a quote related to that to what political wordplay these radicals are using to deceive people...that's why your thread and comparison of the quotes is shitty. In the end, he's right on this and no anti-american radical will win a general election once outed. Pelosi is a survivor and is letting these women burn themselves out.