Author Topic: Got my schmojo back in Vegas  (Read 2736 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Got my schmojo back in Vegas
« on: September 30, 2010, 08:20:14 PM »

Finally back where I belong, total schmoe-twink status.

Slayed some strong FBB booty while in Vegas.  Let's see how long the schmojo lasts...being so busy with work has allowed me to avoid the gym for a few months now.

Hope the rest of you had a great Olympia Weekend as well.   

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Got my schmojo back in Vegas
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 08:21:23 PM »
How can you be proud of banging a load of he-shes who are just using you to get promotion on your site?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 08:25:41 PM »
How can you be proud of banging a load of he-shes who are just using you to get promotion on your site?
Living the dream

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 08:26:56 PM »
Did you jerk off any penoris?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 09:14:42 PM »

Slayed some strong FBB booty while in Vegas.  Let's see how long the schmojo lasts...being so busy with work has allowed me to avoid the gym for a few months now.

Tre Nugga, that's like banging a tranny, except without the cock, but with a hard man-ass. Like Dillett had said, "a woman's ass isn't supposed to as hard as a man's"

have you sought help from a professional therapist? I don't want you to go the way of GX, he lost his brotha man card long time ago, and he can't enter the gates of brotha-Heaven after this last stunt.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 09:31:20 PM »
see the y board for the slut i hit in vegas  8)
P

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 09:41:38 PM »

Is there a technical definition of "shmoe"?  I just want to know whether or not I am going down that road or if I am already there.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 09:46:38 PM »
If you have to ask, your there

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 01:00:21 AM »

Is there a technical definition of "shmoe"?  I just want to know whether or not I am going down that road or if I am already there.

There is a technical definition and by virtue of your participation here on GetBig, you have exceeded all required thresholds. 

Tre Nugga, that's like banging a tranny, except without the cock, but with a hard man-ass. Like Dillett had said, "a woman's ass isn't supposed to as hard as a man's"

have you sought help from a professional therapist? I don't want you to go the way of GX, he lost his brotha man card long time ago, and he can't enter the gates of brotha-Heaven after this last stunt.

Any black man who doesn't like a thick set of glutes on a woman isn't really black.  If you've had sex with a female athlete from practically any discipline, it's hard for me to imagine you saying that 'her firm glutes didn't feel right'. 

I don't think I understand the GX story, as I wasn't following.  As far as I knew, he just showed up one day, said he was in love and was getting married and didn't give a good goddamn what anyone else felt about it. Did he really marry a chick he knew for only 3 days? That's odd, even for a schmoe.

I do have a therapist, yes. She's the one who helped me to rediscover my schmojo.  :)

Living the dream

You know me well, my friend. ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 01:27:08 AM »
There is a technical definition and by virtue of your participation here on GetBig, you have exceeded all required thresholds. 

Any black man who doesn't like a thick set of glutes on a woman isn't really black.  If you've had sex with a female athlete from practically any discipline, it's hard for me to imagine you saying that 'her firm glutes didn't feel right'. 

I don't think I understand the GX story, as I wasn't following.  As far as I knew, he just showed up one day, said he was in love and was getting married and didn't give a good goddamn what anyone else felt about it. Did he really marry a chick he knew for only 3 days? That's odd, even for a schmoe.

I do have a therapist, yes. She's the one who helped me to rediscover my schmojo.  :)

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 01:57:31 AM »
schmojo LOL

shemales rule!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 09:46:32 AM »
schmojo LOL

shemales rule!

These two chicks are not bad-looking at all.  It's only 'homo' if you say they're ugly...or request proof of cock. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 09:56:12 AM »

Any black man who doesn't like a thick set of glutes on a woman isn't really black.  If you've had sex with a female athlete from practically any discipline, it's hard for me to imagine you saying that 'her firm glutes didn't feel right'.  

this.

my girl's ass is firm, is built like flojo.  i always leave my finger prints at the crime scene.

also...leave my bite impression for the dentist once and a while.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2010, 10:45:15 AM »

Any black man who doesn't like a thick set of glutes on a woman isn't really black.  If you've had sex with a female athlete from practically any discipline, it's hard for me to imagine you saying that 'her firm glutes didn't feel right'.  I don't think I understand the GX story, as I wasn't following.  As far as I knew, he just showed up one day, said he was in love and was getting married and didn't give a good goddamn what anyone else felt about it. Did he really marry a chick he knew for only 3 days? That's odd, even for a schmoe.

yeah, i like em thick and firm...but not like she could pass for a stand in Spartacus Blood and Sand, and I'm not talking about the slave girls neither..

i understand what you are saying about athletic womens

And apparentlyGX's woman, "wife" whatever had said that she talks about her sex life to other men, apparently after getting married, and i think this is her 4th time getting married.