Author Topic: Brian Dobson Training his sixteen year old daughter (deadlift)  (Read 28865 times)

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
Re: Brian Dobson Training his sixteen year old daughter (deadlift)
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2011, 11:05:20 PM »
The fact that the age of consent varies so much from state to state within the U.S. is stupid.
This, I would prefer a universal number with no if ands or buts.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2011, 11:23:19 PM »
This, I would prefer a universal number with no if ands or buts.
What number do you guys want ? now take into consideration here laws are in place by soceity's but nature dictates that girls are ready for sex as soon as they reach puberty and can procreate - caveman thinking maybe but its what nature says - look to other species

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2011, 11:30:52 PM »
In the middle ages the bitch was probrably over the hill at 16  ;D. Somehere around 16 would be fine, you would not want some under developed bitch anyway. This way 18 year olds aren't breaking the law either dating (fucking) anyone younger, it would also eliminate state variation or the 16 to 24 with consent shit you hear from time to time in some states.

I see what you mean about societys laws, but I don't think there are too many sub 16 year olds that have what I would call fully developed attractive bodies but to each his own.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2011, 11:42:13 PM »
In the middle ages the bitch was probrably over the hill at 16  ;D. Somehere around 16 would be fine, you would not want some under developed bitch anyway. This way 18 year olds aren't breaking the law either dating (fucking) anyone younger, it would also eliminate state variation or the 16 to 24 with consent shit you hear from time to time in some states.

I see what you mean about societys laws, but I don't think there are too many sub 16 year olds that have what I would call fully developed attractive bodies but to each his own.
Im down for 16 but if the odd unripened one slips through and is ready to rock and roll then bobs ya aunty if not chuck her back in and wait  ;D - but yes 16 is nice and tight plus ready for cock  :D

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2011, 11:50:18 PM »
Im down for 16 but if the odd unripened one slips through and is ready to rock and roll then bobs ya aunty if not chuck her back in and wait  ;D - but yes 16 is nice and tight plus ready for cock  :D
Plus it makes us seem like reasonably good sumaritans by not saying a number below 15 or under like a pervert  ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2011, 12:25:34 PM »
Plus it makes us seem like reasonably good sumaritans by not saying a number below 15 or under like a pervert  ;D
16 is fine by 18 girls are full-on sluts.
T

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2011, 06:55:54 PM »
women can lift all they want as long as they don't do any male hormones they are fine.
this

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2011, 09:53:59 PM »
16 is fine by 18 girls are full-on sluts.
This is true, used and abused.. and by 21 used, abused, and knocked up and/or has a kid  :-\

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2011, 04:12:16 AM »
this

yes , always makes me laugh these women who think they can become grossly muscular when they "train" naturally.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2011, 11:33:50 AM »
She's  cute.  What reason would she need to deadlift?  Teach her to quat if anything.  Is it her dream to become an olympic powerlifter?  She's gonna fuck up her back doing it like that.  Nevermind that fact that she's gonna end up looking like a dude.

leave.....now......and never come back.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2011, 11:41:56 AM »
This is true, used and abused.. and by 21 used, abused, and knocked up and/or has a kid  :-\

Atleast this gives them an extra couple years. In the midle ages she d be poopin out no. 3 already and losing her teeth.  ;D

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2011, 11:56:02 AM »
Imagine if Mr. Dobson does the right thing and turns her over to Branch's stewardship so she may be guided into Biblical womanhood?

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2011, 11:52:56 PM »
leave.....now......and never come back.

She's sixteen fucking years old! 
Come at me Bro!

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2011, 02:13:31 AM »
Im down for 16 but if the odd unripened one slips through and is ready to rock and roll then bobs ya aunty if not chuck her back in and wait  ;D - but yes 16 is nice and tight plus ready for cock  :D

Y0U S0UND LIKE A C0NVICT. THAT'S CAUSE Y0U CAN'T FIND A DECENT GIRL Y0UR AGE S0 Y0U RES0RT T0 FUCKING 16 YEAR 0LDS. S0 PATHETIC T0 SEE GR0WN MAN BRAGGING AB0UT IT.  Y0U ARE 0NE BETA MALE.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2011, 02:31:39 AM »
Y0U S0UND LIKE A C0NVICT. THAT'S CAUSE Y0U CAN'T FIND A DECENT GIRL Y0UR AGE S0 Y0U RES0RT T0 FUCKING 16 YEAR 0LDS. S0 PATHETIC T0 SEE GR0WN MAN BRAGGING AB0UT IT.  Y0U ARE 0NE BETA MALE.
Any pics of your sister assbruise ? - You sound like a homosexual - actualy shit you are a homosexual - you have pics to prove this , some guy taking pics of you as you get out the shower = pretty fuckin gay boy - I fuck girls of all ages btw so chuck a pic in of your mum to.. bragging hahaha you stupid kunt - go back and read your posts before pointing your crooked finger shit face - also why are you still typing in caps with no O ?  ???

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2011, 11:40:56 PM »
lol he called u a beta

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2011, 02:55:13 AM »
lol he called u a beta
Yes Im better in every way  :D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2011, 07:10:55 AM »
Any pics of your sister assbruise ? - You sound like a homosexual - actualy shit you are a homosexual - you have pics to prove this , some guy taking pics of you as you get out the shower = pretty fuckin gay boy - I fuck girls of all ages btw so chuck a pic in of your mum to.. bragging hahaha you stupid kunt - go back and read your posts before pointing your crooked finger shit face - also why are you still typing in caps with no O ?  ???

DIDN'T EVEN READ THE WH0LE RANT AFTER THE FIRST SENTENCE. D0N'T HAVE A SISTER S0RRY.  :( BEST STICK T0 THEM 13-16 YEAR 0LD GIRLS AND B0YS. 0H AND Y0U NEED T0 VISIT Y0UR D0CT0R F0R S0ME Z0L0FT AND PR0ZAC. ASAP.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2011, 07:12:22 AM »
lol he called u a beta

HE'S DISPLAYING EVERY BETA CHARACTER IN THE B00K. PE0PLE 0F L0W VALUE ALWAYS ARGUE AND BRAG AB0UT MIN0R THINGS. REMEMBER THAT.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2011, 07:16:39 AM »

HE'S DISPLAYING EVERY BETA CHARACTER IN THE B00K. PE0PLE 0F L0W VALUE ALWAYS ARGUE AND BRAG AB0UT MIN0R THINGS. REMEMBER THAT.
You just described yourself assbruise  :D  you must be neck deep in soil judging by the way you act on here going off your theories   :'(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2011, 07:19:30 AM »

DIDN'T EVEN READ THE WH0LE RANT AFTER THE FIRST SENTENCE. D0N'T HAVE A SISTER S0RRY.  :( BEST STICK T0 THEM 13-16 YEAR 0LD GIRLS AND B0YS. 0H AND Y0U NEED T0 VISIT Y0UR D0CT0R F0R S0ME Z0L0FT AND PR0ZAC. ASAP.
13 - 16 ? is that what you are into ?  :-\ .. Putting words into peoples mouths when they have said no such thing shows just how weak you really are and how beat you must feel - and you read it all virgin boy  ;)  .. Are those drugs ok ? they dont seem to be working on you oh bruise of the ass  :-\

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2011, 07:25:22 AM »
13 - 16 ? is that what you are into ?  :-\ .. Putting words into peoples mouths when they have said no such thing shows just how weak you really are and how beat you must feel - and you read it all virgin boy  ;)  .. Are those drugs ok ? they dont seem to be working on you oh bruise of the ass  :-\

W0ULDN'T KN0W I'M NATURAL. NEVER T0UCHED A DRUG IN MY LIFE. DEAL WITH IT.  ;D  BUT BY THE S0UND 0F Y0UR RANTS, Y0U MUST BE 0N S0METHING.  Y0UR JEAL0USY IS AB0UT T0 MAKE Y0UR HEAD EXPL0DE.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2011, 07:27:12 AM »
W0ULDN'T KN0W I'M NATURAL. NEVER T0UCHED A DRUG IN MY LIFE. DEALI WITH IT.  ;D Y0UR JEAL0USY IS AB0UT T0 MAKE Y0UR HEAD EXPL0DE.
Then why are you giving out drug advice  :D -  but you think its natural taking a cock in the ass so how can your word be trusted ass of bruises

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2011, 07:29:21 AM »
Then why are you giving out drug advice  :D -  

BECAUSE MENTALLY ILL PE0PLE LIKE Y0U WH0 RANT F0R DAYS N0NST0P NEED MEDICATI0N. CRY M0RE?  :'(  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2011, 07:30:18 AM »
BECAUSE MENTALLY ILL PE0PLE LIKE Y0U WH0 RANT F0R DAYS N0NST0P NEED MEDICATI0N.
But Im following your lead - so do you need a straight jacket ?