Author Topic: Chris Cormier (chest/traps complex)  (Read 24693 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Chris Cormier (chest/traps complex)
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2009, 08:49:27 PM »
Never put much weight on it, just stating the fact you're never 100% natural after a cycle.. whether it is for the better or worse.

Since your initial claim of 50lbs of lean mass you've added "perhaps 35lbs of it is lean muscle", "muscle memory, stopped smoking, change of diet" which makes things more believable. Just now admit that a large portion of the 50lbs was fat and fluids and you're getting closer to the truth. It's still impressive but don't kid yourself.
Yeah, like I stated, probably 35lbs of lean mass.  One cycle doesn't change your physique 15 years down the road.  Especially, if you keep none of the gains.  Whether someone calls it natural/clean, is irrelevant.
I was at most 12% bf.  On 200lbs, 24lbs fat.  From 150lbs @ 7%bf, 10lbs fat.  So, 140lbs dry to 176lbs dry.  Yeah, 35lbs lean mass is about accurate there.

If the diet were the same and I only just started lifting, there's no way I'd increase that amount.  Tripling your caloric intake, meal frequency, you can make a big change.
N

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2009, 12:37:57 PM »
i think i remember Croatch saying that he had been partying and drinking and was kind of skinny at maybe 145-150 pounds and quit the partying and lifted and ate right so i can believe 50 POUNDS TOTAL SCALE WEIGHT but no fuccking way on earth was it 50 pounds of muscle, not even a sauced up Ronnie Coleman could do that.
[/quote CROATCH GOES OUT DRINKING AND EATING LIKE A TRASH CAN......BUT HE THINKS THAT ANABOLICS ARE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH......I LOVE PEOPLE WHO POINT THE FINGER AT BODYBUILDERS WHO USE GEAR......BUT THESE SAME PEOPLE DRINK AND EAT LIKE SHIT.......AND THEY THINK THEY AREN'T HURTING THEIR INSIDES. LOL

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2012, 07:12:21 AM »
Back in the day Chris Cormier had an impressive chest/traps complex.

Indeed

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2012, 01:20:30 PM »
50lbs with some muscle memory and radical change in diet, it's not really that hard.
Do different, 3lbs of chicken per day for 6 months, maybe a year.  Train hard, creatine.  Nothing revolutionary, just plenty consistent.
This was in 2002.  I did one cycle in 94', which I kept zero of.  I'd consider those natural gains.  From A-B, with no drugs.
Of course, people will claim clean, but really makes those feel better about their own shortcomings.  It's a tag all the same.
I also smoked weed when I was younger.  So, I'm technically a stoner too.

Here's a clip of some pictures.

From :37 to :49 is a one year period 02' - 03', with NO drugs.  Damn, at 1:53 I look pretty sick...haha, no drugs either.  That was shot in 2005.  Creatine, diet, consistent training.

What the fuck is this bullshit barbell wrist curls behind the back? THE BEEF holds a dumbbell in the concentration position and curls THE BEEF'S wrist. More comfortable and more productive.

THE BEEF

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2012, 07:32:16 PM »
A couple more shots

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2012, 02:13:26 PM »
A couple more shots
INSANE!!!! CC WAS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST TO EVER STEP ONSTAGE! IMHO

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2012, 02:18:21 PM »
Dude had the body to be one of the best ever. Could never get his head right.