Author Topic: Jolt(sleeping related)  (Read 5140 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Jolt(sleeping related)
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »
Okay, okay... I get it. Alex23 is retaliating because I exposed his gh15 community account, and chaos is annoyed at me because he's some sort of Jeebus-believer and I posted the instructions for how to make your own Turin Shroud on the Religion board.

Alex, you're a computer guy... do some sort of comparison of my posts and sucky's or some isp check or some such. He's in America (I presume) and I'm in Ireland. Just comparing our posting times would suffice.

Besides, my only interactions with him have been arguing with him about his moronic theories about evolution and deleting a bundle of his ad hominem attacks on the Natural Board a few years ago.

Don't have any gimmicks, never have had a gimmick... but don't want to be compared to suckmymuscle... he's a gobshite.

The Luke
All I ever said to you is it's hypocritical of you to disrespect someone for believing in jesus when you have devoted your lonely, pathetic, unemployed life to searching for bigfoot.

Chaos
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 08:41:32 PM »
Seems lots of gus on GetBig are keeping a file on me (no homo).... suspicious.

Must have a lot of fans.

The Luke

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 08:41:54 PM »
Sometimes I can't fall all the way asleep. I've had some damn scary things happen.

Me no likey.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2009, 08:43:11 PM »

Must have a lot of fans.

The Luke
Bigfoot hired me to stalk you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2009, 08:43:17 PM »

Must have a lot of fans.

The Luke
I created a thread in which I asked you to take questions on the whole big foot thing. Would have been enlightening and entertaining thread.... I guess you're just too busy looking for big foot huh?
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »
Bigfoot hired me to stalk you.
Bigfoot is The Lukes other lame gimmick
follow the arrows

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2009, 08:47:55 PM »
I created a thread in which I asked you to take questions on the whole big foot thing. Would have been enlightening and entertaining thread.... I guess you're just too busy looking for big foot huh?

Feeling jilted? (No homo)

To be honest Hadier I'm just not interested in such a thread... it always degrades into crystal energy; reptilians; hollow Earth; homeopathy; UFOs and other such hogwash.

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2009, 08:50:14 PM »

To be honest Hadier I'm just not interested in such a thread... it always degrades into crystal energy; reptilians; hollow Earth; homeopathy; UFOs and other such hogwash.

The Luke
So you don't believe in any of that "hogwash"..........yet your life revolves around an over grown monkey that could or could not exist? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »

The Luke
a little bit ;D I was legitimately curious, but too lazy to read up on it myself; i wouldn't know the 'hogwash' from the 'truth' (or more legitimate pts), so it'd take a bit of effort i imagine. It'd be nice to have such a thread down in a more regulated forum (maybe religion).
follow the arrows

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »
So you don't believe in any of that "hogwash"..........yet your life revolves around an over grown monkey that could or could not exist? :-\

Does exist... it's already a protected species in three different countries.

Stop relying on your shitty media, do your own research. A primate dermatoglyphics expert (fingerprints) did a full analysis of the footprint and handprint evidence a few years ago.

Dr Jeff Meldrum has been writing scientific papers about the evidence for extant hominids for years.

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2009, 09:01:26 PM »

Stop relying on your shitty media, do your own research. A primate dermatoglyphics expert (fingerprints) did a full analysis of the footprint and handprint evidence a few years ago.

Dr Jeff Meldrum has been writing scientific papers about the evidence for extant hominids for years.

The Luke
Where's the body?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2009, 09:03:18 PM »

The Luke

::)

Dr. Arthur David Horn has a far more impressive resume than Dr Jeff Meldrum.  What's your point?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2009, 09:17:14 PM »
Where's the body?

There was no gorilla body till 1847...

There was no such thing as a mountain gorilla till 1905...

The Coelacanth was extinct since the Cretaceous... till one as caught alive in 1938.

Sasquatch's African cousin, the Bili Ape as considered mythical (even depicted as a monster in the 1996 Hollywood movie "Congo") till 2003 when a troop of these giant (6' 300 lbs) chimps (maybe a chimp/gorilla hybrid) were found in the Congo by Dr Shelley Williams.

There is still no Bili Ape body. Yet these giant semi-upright apes are accepted as a new species (based on DNA; foortprints; scat and photographs).

Maybe edumacating yo'self is in order?

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2009, 09:25:13 PM »
There was no gorilla body till 1847...

There was no such thing as a mountain gorilla till 1905...

The Coelacanth was extinct since the Cretaceous... till one as caught alive in 1938.

Sasquatch's African cousin, the Bili Ape as considered mythical (even depicted as a monster in the 1996 Hollywood movie "Congo") till 2003 when a troop of these giant (6' 300 lbs) chimps (maybe a chimp/gorilla hybrid) were found in the Congo by Dr Shelley Williams.

There is still no Bili Ape body. Yet these giant semi-upright apes are accepted as a new species (based on DNA; foortprints; scat and photographs).
Maybe edumacating yo'self is in order?

The Luke
Then why isn't bigfoot a new species based on the same evidence? Or is it that all the evidence has been proven to belong to other animals that exist.......... ;)

Arguing with The Puke is like arguing with a jesus freak........you'll never convince him he's wrong. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »

The Luke's body is evidence for the existence of hobbits

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2009, 09:28:58 PM »
Then why isn't bigfoot a new species based on the same evidence? Or is it that all the evidence has been proven to belong to other animals that exist.......... ;)

Arguing with The Puke is like arguing with a jesus freak........you'll never convince him he's wrong. ;)

Do some research then pm me...  not into thread hijacks.

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »
Do some research then pm me...  not into thread hijacks.

The Luke
Translated = you don't have an answer. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 09:37:47 PM »
Translated = you don't have an answer. ;)

Just don't want to explain the situation to someone who doesn't now anything... and doesn't want to.

PM me when you have a specific question.

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 09:42:52 PM »
Just don't want to explain the situation to someone who doesn't now anything... and doesn't want to.

PM me when you have a specific question.

The Luke
I think you may want to check your facts on this Bili Ape thing.........it's a chimp, and there have been several bodies, bones, dung, etc........

I think you are blind to facts and following what you want to believe not what is real. :-\

PM me when you want the truth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009, 09:58:40 PM »
PM me when you want the truth.

So now YOU are the Bigfoot expert who has been interviewed in American and European newspapers and interviewed on radio both Stateside and at home and even given lectures on the subject?

By the way, no Bili Ape body has been examined... they were all butchered for bush meat.

The DNA isn't conclusive for them being just gigantic chimps, not yet. The mitochondrial DNA is regular chimp, true, but extensive nuclear sequencing (which might show some gorilla ancestry) is still to be done. I now this because I discussed it at length with the scientist who developed some of the more novel d-loop amplification techniques for mt-DNA recovery from scat.

But aside form all this... doesn't the sudden discovery of giant six foot tall 300 lb chimps in 2003 put the possibility of Bigfoot in a hole new light?

The Luke

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2009, 10:04:28 PM »

Must have a lot of fans.

The Luke

Or maybe it's because your posts are so stupid we remember them

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2009, 10:06:39 PM »

LOL!!! remember when "The Lure" supposedly had copies of "letters" sent to Ron by "Sarcasm's" mom's begging to let her 14yo back on getbig as a matter of "life and death" ;D ?

.... oh and I'm gh15 ::) ::) ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2009, 10:07:12 PM »

Dude, I know next to nothing about anyone on this board, you guys have every detail about me memorised.

No homo.

The Luke

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »
LOL!!! remember when "The Lure" supposedly had copies of "letters" sent to Ron by "Sarcasm's" mom's begging to let her 14yo back on getbig as a matter of "life and death" ;D ?

.... oh and I'm gh15 ::) ::) ::)

Hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

People this "convinced" of something have no idea how idiotic they sound.

Let's play devil's advocate and say Bigfoot DOES exist.........who fucking cares, it's a fucking overgrown Gorilla running around wiping it's ass with foliage.

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2009, 10:15:44 PM »
Hahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

People this "convinced" of something have no idea how idiotic they sound.

Let's play devil's advocate and say Bigfoot DOES exist.........who fucking cares, it's a fucking overgrown Gorilla running around wiping it's ass with foliage.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if "he" did exist, this is probably how most of us would "mess around" with "it" ;D

Just like he's one of the "boyz" ;D