Author Topic: Species Nutrition - a storage facility?  (Read 15356 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Right caveat emptor
Caveat Venditor if he keeps selling fake stuff.
U

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
How is this information funneled to the consumer and where can the consumer go to check the veracity of the products?  Species is claiming that they are doing the in-house research and developing their own product. Not using someone else`s product or research.

So tell us, since you claim to know, WHERE do these products come from and how can a consumer make any kind of verification as to the origin of the product?
It's not.  The law doesn't require it of any supplement manufacturer.  Companies can release whatever quality analysis is done during manufacturing.  The key is perspective: it isn't that Species is so much worse than all other supp companies, it's that all other supp companies are no better than Species.

Do you think once people discover how and where to buy Whey direct, that the house of cards will crumble?   I know first hand how easy it is to get this stuff DIRT CHEAP and direct and I suspect if others do the same, that essentially will cut out the middle man.
Raw whey tastes like shit.  You need to mix it with something to cover the taste.  Buying whey direct will never crumble any card houses.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Species Nutrition - a storage place?
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »
You can just start a fake company and buy the stuff directly, dirt cheap.
Any difference in "quality" can easily be made up for with a little more quantity.

Still too much of a hassle for most people.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Do you think once people discover how and where to buy Whey direct, that the house of cards will crumble?   I know first hand how easy it is to get this stuff DIRT CHEAP and direct and I suspect if others do the same, that essentially will cut out the middle man.

What is the minimum size of order you can get direct from a manufacturer?  Who is going to buy 1000lb of whey?  Anyway, in the UK there are loads of bulk suppliers of whey protein and the market is so competitive that it wouldn't be worth purchasing direct.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2009, 03:49:17 PM »
I wouldn't buy anything Palumbo is selling.  After that fake GH stint, it's hard to put any trust in the guy.  Regardless of how good his products might be, the trust is lost.

With regards to the address that Adonis posted up, I'd say that is just a storage house for their products.  In other words, they probably run the business from home, where a paypal like program allows cusof the successful orders that were placed with payment received that, in turn, allows them to visit the storage place the next day and start sending shit out at the local post office..  I'm sure they save a shitload of money that way..

Just my guess..
"1"

P.S. Pat Arnold is the only supplement guy I would trust..

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
TOTAL NUMBER OF ARTICLES WRITTEN ABOUT ISOLYZE IN A PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL=0

TOTAL NUMBER OF TIMES ISOLYZE HAS UNDERGONE ANY KIND OF SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS=0

FACT: TYPING IN ALL CAPS IN LARGER FONT MAKES SOMETHING A FACT ON THE INTERNET

HeyNow

• Getbig III
wow they are 1000x more successful than your supplement company adonis.   Don't hate, replicate.

QFT,
Show us your businesses figures from last year, so we can compare which one is more successful.....

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
Do you think once people discover how and where to buy Whey direct, that the house of cards will crumble?   I know first hand how easy it is to get this stuff DIRT CHEAP and direct and I suspect if others do the same, that essentially will cut out the middle man.

Good for you.. who CARES what you think btw?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »
True Adonis if you want to find out if they are legit or not just send there product in for and independent lab assay.A lab assay doesnt lie.Here is a company I use for all my independent assays.There are very very reputable, reliable, and they are confidential.A assay only takes about a week to have done.Buy a sealed bottle of Species Protein and send it to them

Miller Labs
                                                 1675 S.W. 2750 s
                                                Ogden,UT 84401
                                            Phone (801) 627-2202
                                           Fax     (801) 627-2203

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »
Species Nutrition 520% more anabolic then sustanon250
TEAM WOLF

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2009, 04:15:32 PM »
www.myprotein.co.uk

=

The site i use to buy stuff, no fancy shit, just the raw ingredients of your choosing.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »
Palumbo is a great stealer of ideas.  Yes, he claims all this is his own making .hahahahha.

Palumbo even claims the 'keto diet' to be his own making!

I call for a full inquiry into the business practices and protocols of this former felon.

Blechman obviously saw this coming!

Stavios

I would like to see inside that 250 sq ft facility that is purportedly manufacturing THEIR OWN PRODUCT based off THEIR OWN RESEARCH8)

hummm....

you claimed you invented a gravity suit  :-\

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2009, 04:40:46 PM »
It is just another dirty scam!  Palumbo is no stranger to scams!

I guess his stint in the can only made him more cunning and ruthless.

I wonder if he is still a person of interest to the authorities?  Hmmmmmmm

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »
Dave in an intelligent guy.I dont agree with everything he does, but atleast he practices what he preaches.I see these gurus like Chad, and Hany who havent stepped foot on  a stage yet they charge athletes boat loads of money for "cookie cutter" advice.
Dave may have not had those most pleasing physique, but he was always one of the most condioned guys on stage.
If you look at all the athletes he has worked with like Toney Freeman they have always came in top condition.
If I would have to give my honest opinion about Species protein, it is probalby a real Whey Protein Isolate.I have tasted it, and it has the texture and flavor that only a Isolate has.I would guess the product is atleast 85-90% protein.
Anybody who formulates, and manufactures, knows what to look for in taste and texture of raw materials.
I think if you assayed Dave Palumbos Species protein it would probably come up atleast 80% protein if not 85-88%

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »
Palumbo is not to be trusted.  His record of lies, deceit and misinformation speaks volumes!

His latest so-called business venture is evidence of this. 

Simply repackaging whey (which is just a bi product of cheese making), something they couldn't give away about 15 years ago, shows what this man is capable of!

Look at his own physique for example?  An abomination, an abortion if you will. 

Palumbo's physique is his calling-card...hahahhaah.  What a dirty joke of scamming felon he still is!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Species Nutrition - a storage facility?
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2009, 05:14:29 PM »
HankWood, I would listen to you, but who are you? Post a pic, andyobdy can hide behind a computer screen and call them selves Hankwood.Your probably lil Shawn Raw, that crook peddling Goat Whey, Topical fat burners, lol, and prohormnes that are about as strong as drinking Rootbeer.For its Sasparilla Root content.
Hankwood put up or shut up.Atleast Dave doesnt hide behind a computer screen make verbal attacks, talking trash, but wont show his face.Hi Shawn

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2009, 05:40:38 PM »
True Adonis if you want to find out if they are legit or not just send there product in for and independent lab assay.A lab assay doesnt lie.Here is a company I use for all my independent assays.There are very very reputable, reliable, and they are confidential.A assay only takes about a week to have done.Buy a sealed bottle of Species Protein and send it to them

Miller Labs
                                                 1675 S.W. 2750 s
                                                Ogden,UT 84401
                                            Phone (801) 627-2202
                                           Fax     (801) 627-2203

Onus is on slimy supp company to prove their product not the public who are just trying to protect their health from poison...
K

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2009, 05:49:05 PM »
Palumbo is a dangerous man!  His time in 'the can' has only made him more cunning and ruthless.

Species Nutrition is an enigma....And that is the way Dave wants it.  

Palumbo lives by the decree that if you repeat the same bullshit-claims over and over, then these bullshit-claims will ultimately be perceived as the truth.

I believe Palumbo is one of the more dangerous persons in the sport today!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2009, 05:51:31 PM »
Species Nutrition

14706 176th St, Jamaica, NY 11434-5401

Contact Phone:    (718) 995-4145
URL (web address):    
Business Category:    Miscellaneous Food Stores, Nsk in Jamaica, NY
Industry (SIC):    Miscellaneous Food Stores

This company profile is for the private company Species Nutrition , located in Jamaica, NY. Species Nutrition's line of business is miscellaneous food stores, nsk.
Company Name:    Species Nutrition
Is This Your Company?
Address:    14706 176th St, Jamaica, NY 11434-5401 (Map)
Alt Business Name:    
Location Type:    Single Location
Est. Annual Sales:    $110,000
Est. # of Employees:    2
Est. Empl. at Loc.:    2
Year Started:    2008
State of Incorp:    
SIC #Code:    5499
Contact's Name:    
Contact's Title:    
NAICS:    Food (Health) Supplement Stores
Data above provided by D&B.

One of the manufacturers of their protein is a client of mine.  I can tell you that they are ordering over $100k/month in product...
w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I would like to see inside that 250 sq ft facility that is purportedly manufacturing THEIR OWN PRODUCT based off THEIR OWN RESEARCH.  8)

You do understand that they could have it manufactured somewhere else and have all the research done the same way.  If they are using Whey and make certain statements about any of their products that means they just take the studies that has already been done on those products.  Why pay for additional studies on products that already have been studied or researched.  Honestly you think you would quit embarrassing yourself after Dr. Connelly owned you like a slave from the 1800's.  Stick to your regime of being ultra skinny and useless.  It fits you better.  But I gotta say you do look better than Cumdrum

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2009, 06:01:15 PM »
getitonny, what's your company called?

also, whoever said muscletech's worth a couple billion, you might want to recheck your numbers.
Deep Tissue Massage

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
You do understand that they could have it manufactured somewhere else and have all the research done the same way.  If they are using Whey and make certain statements about any of their products that means they just take the studies that has already been done on those products.  Why pay for additional studies on products that already have been studied or researched.  Honestly you think you would quit embarrassing yourself after Dr. Connelly owned you like a slave from the 1800's.  Stick to your regime of being ultra skinny and useless.  It fits you better.  But I gotta say you do look better than Cumdrum

are you saying the product is 100% whey ? not 99% filler ?
K

body88

How silly these "Supplement Companies" are.  8)

Don`t be fooled into thinking there is any research going on with these products or that they even know the quality of their product or anythign about what they are selling for that matter.

Its all a scam and chances are, you will continue to be scanned.

Adonis I agree with you a lot of the time.....sometimes not so much.  You're right about Polumbo's company (the actual research is done by someone else), but the larger supplement companies have sales in the tens of millions - hundreds of millions and they defiantly have staffed labs on-site or remote faculties where actual chemists work on products.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2009, 06:04:50 PM »
Species Nutrition

14706 176th St, Jamaica, NY 11434-5401

Contact Phone:    (718) 995-4145
URL (web address):    
Business Category:    Miscellaneous Food Stores, Nsk in Jamaica, NY
Industry (SIC):    Miscellaneous Food Stores

This company profile is for the private company Species Nutrition , located in Jamaica, NY. Species Nutrition's line of business is miscellaneous food stores, nsk.
Company Name:    Species Nutrition
Is This Your Company?
Address:    14706 176th St, Jamaica, NY 11434-5401 (Map)
Alt Business Name:    
Location Type:    Single Location
Est. Annual Sales:    $110,000
Est. # of Employees:    2
Est. Empl. at Loc.:    2
Year Started:    2008
State of Incorp:    
SIC #Code:    5499
Contact's Name:    
Contact's Title:    
NAICS:    Food (Health) Supplement Stores
Data above provided by D&B.

CamelJockey should go over there and take some pics since he lives around the corner from there
I