Author Topic: Are steroids legal in your country?  (Read 11633 times)

Alex23

Re: Are steroids legal in your country?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 04:02:59 PM »
Imported illegally, fake scripts, stolen, fly to bulgaria etc
Prob same as elsewhere.
You can geta cheap flight to bulgaria stock up and fly back the same day

LOL!!! for real? shit, Irish customs are looser than my ex's vaginal cavity after years of pounding by yours truly....

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »
Yea unless you have a gun they dont care much tbh.

Most of teh coke and heroine etc is smuggled in by sea rather than air etc

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 09:53:06 PM »
yes.. its a 15 minute drive to Mexico.. you Can get anything you want including Growth Hormone  :-X
ha! i live 7 miles from the border and i won't trust any of the shit from over there. by then again i never have used.
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 10:00:00 PM »
I've been living in Kuwait since 1995.  I don't know about a shopping cart but you can walk into most pharmacies and get pretty much what you want.  As the years have gone by it seems that the authorities may be cracking down a little more.  You may actually get turned away at some pharmacies.  Even with that, access to AAS is as easy as stopping at the corner store for cigarettes back in the US. You can hit the pharmacies or just go to the local gym.  There are always self proclaimed Guru's that will help you out. 

Pat

whats the deal with alcohol and recreation drugs over in Kuwait?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 01:25:47 AM »
steroids are legal every where WITH PRESCRIPTION ,,no one EVER get arrested for personal use unless he or she has something to do with NARCOTICS AND RECS,,in addition in many countries around the world steroids are not controlled and thus no prescription needed,,

usa will follow this path within next 10 years we are pushing it very very hard,,and we will bring more and more athletes out so everyone see you are a nation of all horomones,,

the  problem you got in america is that you think a fella like michael phelp is natural ,,thats where your problem start and that is where it ends...IN TODAY LEVEL NEEDED IN SPORTS YOU CAN NOT BE NATURAL AND THERE ARE NO NATURAL ATHLETES IN SPORTS LEARN IT ,,

even in this stupid thjread you got this ursus fella that always claim natual suddenly he knows everything and anything about hormones....the problem is that many like him would be embaressed to say they take hormones if they did because they dont develop well on hormones thus deny deny deny ,,,again im not saying he is on hormones his physiqe isdef attenatible naturally at his height and its sad if he is ,,BUT! the all point is to show you how severe and how deep the use of hormones is in todays sports and that includes the industry of amatuer and professional bodybuilding,,

today i can comfortably say that 9 out of 10 serious lifters in any gym you enter are or has been to hormones

and no! kyomi and howard are not natural ,,,they are hormonized lifters ,,one stoped back in the 90s but his base went up to new minimum ,,thus kyomi is not natural in the true meaning of the term ,, he is clean and thats why he has some mass on his legs and can come up with some kind of muscle mass unlike real naturals who stop at 165 5'10 6%

mj15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 01:45:25 AM »
another thing is ,,i hope you fella my followers and just the regular readers of this board which are most likley my followers because every one here is ,,

but i hope you understand that

croach waas never 200lb 5;7 naturally ,,he wasnt even 170 naturally at single digit he went on hormones and to this date still on cycles here and there

bobbie chick was never 200lb natural winning the pro card,,just didnt happen ,,was hormonized to the absolut max and way way before it for many years

keith was never a natural power lifer,,he swam in testosteroen and tablets when he did it ,,

howard was on hormones to get to anywhere in his local shows then stopped because he saw nothing will come out of his bodybuilding,,

kyomi compete natural today but this natural is actually clean as in been to hormones and increase his neww minimum to a new level,,thats why he look decent and not like true naurals who look like absolut shit

there are many more examples but those are from the getbig family,,

the main point is that you are talkin bodyubuilding here,,and bodybuilding thickness and thickness of muscle in general while mainainting somewhat of a small waist can not happen naturally ,,you just can not thicken your physiqe naturally it wont happen

thickness is the number 1 thing you are lookign for as a bodybuilder that is the absolut base for any bodybuilder who ever wanna get somewhere,,

T H I C K N E S S ,,and this thickness can not be over all thickness it needs to be at the right places and that ONLY HORMONES CAN GIVE YOU

mj15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 02:43:09 AM »
FUCKING THANK YOU GOD OF HORMONES FOR CALLING OUT GOUDY LIKE I DID FOR SO LONG ... AND ALL OF THE NATTIE CREW..KYOMU, CROATCH ETC

Do you really think Groink who has a kick ass physique is nattie ???????????

Groink is at least on 1 gram of test plus other goodies and shit

Alex 23 would be a muscless fat fuck without hormones ... nevermind the gay voice :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 02:55:27 AM »
another thing is ,,i hope you fella my followers and just the regular readers of this board which are most likley my followers because every one here is ,,

but i hope you understand that

croach waas never 200lb 5;7 naturally ,,he wasnt even 170 naturally at single digit he went on hormones and to this date still on cycles here and there

bobbie chick was never 200lb natural winning the pro card,,just didnt happen ,,was hormonized to the absolut max and way way before it for many years

keith was never a natural power lifer,,he swam in testosteroen and tablets when he did it ,,

howard was on hormones to get to anywhere in his local shows then stopped because he saw nothing will come out of his bodybuilding,,

kyomi compete natural today but this natural is actually clean as in been to hormones and increase his neww minimum to a new level,,thats why he look decent and not like true naurals who look like absolut shit

there are many more examples but those are from the getbig family,,

the main point is that you are talkin bodyubuilding here,,and bodybuilding thickness and thickness of muscle in general while mainainting somewhat of a small waist can not happen naturally ,,you just can not thicken your physiqe naturally it wont happen

thickness is the number 1 thing you are lookign for as a bodybuilder that is the absolut base for any bodybuilder who ever wanna get somewhere,,

T H I C K N E S S ,,and this thickness can not be over all thickness it needs to be at the right places and that ONLY HORMONES CAN GIVE YOU

mj15 approved
Why when you go on gear do the shoulders and arms always blow up and scream "on juice" ?
Ive read some say its because these areas are high in androgen receptors.Why do you think this is?

Sev: I think groinks on and so is Alex , just my opinion though :)

4RED

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 03:40:41 AM »
GH15 seems to know his shit
ok

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 03:45:05 AM »
very true .. .my delts blow up like fucking baloons while on juice

4RED

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 06:21:30 AM »
In reality gh15 tells is like it is
many many people use steroids but because their gains and results are limited and not as they expected they lie and say they are natural.
i know of some pakis in the u.k who  have used 7 grammes of gear per week (yes 7) and that was the norm for them, they competed in local shows but didnt have an upper limit for their useage.
steroid abuse is rampant and gh15 is not exposing the industry but is informing us what the reality is and he leves it for us to make an educated decision. Many people claim small amounts are used but too many are megadosing and this is what differentiates the big boys from the tinytits.
thanks gh15
ok

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 11:27:18 AM »
FUCKING THANK YOU GOD OF HORMONES FOR CALLING OUT GOUDY LIKE I DID FOR SO LONG ... AND ALL OF THE NATTIE CREW..KYOMU, CROATCH ETC

Do you really think Groink who has a kick ass physique is nattie ???????????

Groink is at least on 1 gram of test plus other goodies and shit

Alex 23 would be a muscless fat fuck without hormones ... nevermind the gay voice :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He never mentioned me at all.

Mainly because 237lbs at 6'3.5" and 13% bf is not out of this world.

But thanks for the back handed compliment

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2009, 11:55:47 AM »
Just arrived back in Kuwait from Iraq and decided to stop by the gym where I use to train. Took these pics not more than 10ft from the front door.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »
Iggie, what brand are those red swim trunks with the zipper?   where did you buy them?  or were they just from the photo shoot?

??? ??? ???

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »
lol ICQ ??? ???

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »
Anybody in Europe can order off this site.
I have done so myself and the Gear was great and no hassle with customs.
www.discountsteroids.eu

U-Lab shit = Russian roulette

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 02:35:04 PM »
available in pharmacies here, test,deca,sustanon,HGH etc legal to own and import ;D

ah ok, i'll be sure to go "there"   ::)  list your country, stud.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2009, 02:41:09 PM »
i think most who scream natty here and have some muscle are in fact, not.

in fact, one of the biggest "naturals" here gave me links and email addresses on where he gets his gear.

but that's besides the point.

how about amsterdam?  seems like everything but cannibalism is legal there, but since it's so small i doubt we have any posters from there.
Deep Tissue Massage

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2009, 02:42:15 PM »
how about amsterdam?  seems like everything but cannibalism is legal there, but since it's so small i doubt we have any posters from there.

Mars is dutch.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2009, 02:45:22 PM »
Mars is dutch.

fuck, i meant Luxembourg.

USA USA!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2009, 03:43:53 PM »
Just arrived back in Kuwait from Iraq and decided to stop by the gym where I use to train. Took these pics not more than 10ft from the front door.
So they just drop their pants and let another dude inject them on the street? Aren't they worry about being tortured and kill for looking like their gay? :-\
A

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2009, 03:54:26 PM »
So they just drop their pants and let another dude inject them on the street? Aren't they worry about being tortured and kill for looking like their gay? :-\

Maybe they inject themselves.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2009, 03:56:09 PM »

mj15 approved

Let me ask you a question.

In your opinion does starting training earlier in age make an impact on gains achieveable naturally. Only as i started training at 16 and when i was probably close to the best i could be naturally at 19 i had some guys saying i couldn't be that way without juice when i was clean. For about 1.5 years from 17-18.5 i trained heavy and got very fat eating a lot, went from 154 to 230 but then dieted down to 185 with a six pack 5'8' and was still very lean at 200 (pretty much maxed out there). At one point for about 3 months i was putting 5kg a week more onto the deadlift every week. Obviously i was at a good age to do it too.

Probably why i do believe you can get somewhere clean but that's my experience.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2009, 04:02:05 PM »
Maybe they inject themselves.
true. but, why do it out side?
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »
In your opinion does starting training earlier in age make an impact on gains achieveable naturally. Only as i started training at 16 and when i was probably close to the best i could be naturally at 19 i had some guys saying i couldn't be that way without juice when i was clean. For about 1.5 years from 17-18.5 i trained heavy and got very fat eating a lot, went from 154 to 230 but then dieted down to 185 with a six pack 5'8' and was still very lean at 200 (pretty much maxed out there). At one point for about 3 months i was putting 5kg a week more onto the deadlift every week. Obviously i was at a good age to do it too.

adolescences is equivalent to a light cycle of anabolic steroids