Author Topic: The V is in disarray, it needs SUPERSTARBILLYGRAM to set things straight.  (Read 4903 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Please don't misunderstand me Superstar. You know damn well I don't have to justify myself to you or anyone cause I've earned the right with what I've done with the V. I'm just giving you my take on the whole thing. Some people rush into things and I'm not saying you do ;D but if you think about it, an additional mod for the V will be the end of the V. It doesn't matter if they're SQUAD or Crew or miscellaneous.

What I'm saying is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. You say the V is in a disarray, but it's got more threads and posts made in the last 2 days than ever before. How can that be disarray? That means you're saying that (a lot of) traffic is bad for a board.

i'm taking over the v

noc

• Getbig IV
uh oh.

And so the war began  ;D

Alex23

a big yes just came out of my mangina.

SS

• Getbig V
uh oh.

And so the war began  ;D
hahahah! he says he made the board, but he's forgetting that it was the squad that made him :D

theres room for the wrecking crew on the v.

the y's the playas board this is the owning board.........i will soon be mod!

noc

• Getbig IV
hahahah! he says he made the board, but he's forgetting that it was the squad that made him :D

theres room for the wrecking crew on the v.

the y's the playas board this is the owning board.........i will soon be mod!

I'm curious to know as well, what exactly hes done thats 'special' Other than sticky some posts.

I tried to read what he wrote but once again, he went and broke the special word limit target i warned him about  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
I'm curious to know as well, what exactly hes done thats 'special' Other than sticky some posts.

I tried to read what he wrote but once again, he went and broke the special word limit target i warned him about  ::)
i was looking forword to working with him and rude.

i thought i could spice it up, and make it more then of a gay this a gay that board.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
100% Yes,

V board needs a representative for all 6'+ Tri-State scoop consuming right thumb in the South Bronx Latin American stripper ass captains.

This is scripture and I can forearm curl Mars for reps.

Hypnotiq - mirrors

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
My unbelievably sexy vote goes for ssbg as well!

Kiwi u do have to admit, things need to be shaken up a bit around here!  :-\

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

This is scripture and I can forearm curl Mars for reps.

Shit bro Id struggle to bench his 400 pounds of lard but to forearm curl the fat pos is very impressive.

And you guys are like a bunch of little girls ,"power struggle" give me a fukin break its the internet dickwads

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Anduiop I saky htat tyou motherue fuckers;k tgo and fuck  yourlseves. K i wo lll boom!@!!!!!!!!!!!!#@!!!!!!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver

lmao.... man this place is going nuts, i tell you
are you delusional?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Anduiop I saky htat tyou motherue fuckers;k tgo and fuck  yourlseves. K i wo lll boom!@!!!!!!!!!!!!#@!!!!!!
Is that you Dereck Anthony?  :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
i vote dan18 as mod.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
nevermind i revoke that vote for dan18

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

The SQUAD didn't make me anymore than Club Crocodile made you big man. I made myself. I just served under the SQUAD. Are you saying when you said 'Hahahaha Yes' and other stuff you were faking ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Vote here getbiggers.

yes or no for superstar as v board mod?

I vote yes.

This is none of your business piss of you stupid repetitive clown.

No disrespect to SS but this board would run smoothly with Kiwi and RB and no squad.

This is essentially a flaming board and thats all.

Davidpoo go and sort out the shitty Y board.

ta ta

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

The Heckler

I'll tell you this guys. I have PROOF that I made this board what it is (and I'm not talking about the current 'messy' situation ;D). We can hold a poll and ask the V board regulars and others whether they want me and RB to remain mods or whether they want SS to mod on top.

I know the Crew has strength in numbers and I know SS will get a lot of votes from those, but I'll also get a lot of votes. Besides, I have a proven track record, am in the SQUAD whose board this is and the Crew should be using the Y.

The Crew says they're about restoring 'goodness', but if your first agenda is to try and go against me, then so be it. I'll give it a shot. No hard feeling towards anyone in the Crew, but if you mofos get me kicked out, then I'll just pull a Sir William Idol and just post in the G&O. I won't come to the alpha boards ever.

If SS can get Ron to verify in some way that I have to choose between Heckler or SS, then I'll feel different. Otherwise, this is how I feel.

Of course you don`t take this message board seriously... ::)

SS

• Getbig V
The SQUAD didn't make me anymore than Club Crocodile made you big man. I made myself. I just served under the SQUAD. Are you saying when you said 'Hahahaha Yes' and other stuff you were faking ;D
take a deep breath big guy ;)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
+1 More for SSBG.  Changes are about to happen.
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
+1 More for SSBG.  Changes are about to happen.
hahahahaha, nothing is changing, Ron already said so.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
yes i am announcing ny running for mod of the V board.

Ron said if i get enough votes he will see what he can do.

vote for pedro!

LOL
Good luck you'll need it baldy  :-*
#

qiniz

• Getbig II

why did you let that faggggot bluto make all those stickies and let him ruin the V?

whats up with that?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
All of you guys need to stand up, turn off your computers, and go outside right now.

Interact with people in the real world. Go on. Shoo.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Stickies... what stickies... stop smoking some crack.

SS

• Getbig V
Stickies... what stickies... stop smoking some crack.

hahaha!... you tell em tiger.