Author Topic: King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill  (Read 95982 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2014, 07:50:30 PM »

At the seminar, King got pissed we called him on his absurd claim, that he consumed 10,000 g of carbs a day while carbing up.
He was quite stubborn and refused to back off , he actually consumed that much daily in pie filling.
When I pointed out, it was = to 40,000 cal, he laughed at me and said ; " Well we can't all be rocket scientists like Howard " and rolled his eyes.
He knew I taught physics for a living and tried to use that to make fun of me. Hmmm, not sure why?

King seemed like a decent dude, but he seemed to take things way too personal from a couple of yahoos like Bix and I. We barely spoke to him and don't  know him personally.  I wish him well in bodybuilding and his personal life and have no ill will against King.
He just seemed a bit too defensive, but, then again, I really don't know the man.
King is a much better bodybuilder then I ever was or will be, so I respect him for that.

13 years ago, King thought he had the world by the balls. In his first season as a pro he placed 4 at the Arnold, and 10th at the Olympia. I think he was defensive because it was quite obvious that he didn't have the structure to do long term damage as a pro. He was never really confident, and would overcompensate. What type of guy refers to himself as 'King' when he was a nobody at the time. By the next year 2002 his placings crashed, and he never did well again. He had dedicated himself all year to a top 6 placing at the O. He came in 17th. By 2003, he placed 14th at the Night of Champions, his only show he did that year. To see him now at 2014, face puffed out like Derek Anthony, talking like he is still relevant as a competitor, juiced to the max, and acting like an 18 year old, it is sad.  

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2014, 09:11:10 PM »
King was great co-commentating at the Olympia a few years back. I wish it would be a yearly deal for him. He was very honest.

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: "He is an FNG Mutant" - Soldier of Kamali Army video on treadmill
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2014, 09:26:51 PM »
I feel genuinely sorry for Kamali. Life can give him so much if only he can let the teenage 'pumping iron, hardcore man, chalk and sawdust, banging weights bro' go. Forever stuck in this boring one dimensional world that already cost him his wife and daughter. Fucking move on man. But like all the others stuck in the same world, he's scared to let go because outside the gym, he's nothing and nobody. He knows nothing else. No skills and prospects beyond tricking pathologically insecure teenagers or mentally ill people into paying him for 'training' then selling them drugs. If he ever grow balls, he should strongly consider killing himself. He'll be an embarrassment for his daughter.

KO

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2014, 09:44:26 PM »
Dude was, at some point, like top10 in the world in this shit, a feat not many of us could repeat even if we wanted. I don't think many of us can say about ourselves that we are top10 in the world in ANYTHING. I never like the guy, never like the physique and from all the information I've got he seems like a moron but hey, it doesn't mean we cannot give him credit where its due.

People aren't criticizing his past achievements; rather, they take issue with the fact that he still acts like he did 20 years ago, despite being a washed up loser.  His now-pathetic physique is nothing to be proud of, and yet he constantly spews inane drivel on social media sites.  If he moved on from bodybuilding he might have a shot at something else, who knows, but his current path leads nowhere.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2014, 09:46:15 PM »
didnt chad nichols tell king he would not work with him till he got up to 300 lbs ?  and that is when king bulked up .

i never understood why chad would tell him this,  is chad even irrelevant anymore ?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2014, 03:42:09 AM »
Good post. But! Let go the only thing u have isent a very smart move. Then he has to begin it all over again with something new. life is to short for that. To short to change direction. It is!

What does he have? What? He's playing with his life to look like a deformed frog. He was NEVER going to be anything in bodybuilding. Another Kovacs. But he didn't have the balls to look at himself in the mirror and acknowledge that. Yes, he followed his 'passion' to spend 20 years chasing a vain dream and in the process lost what's real and valuable. He's approaching his mid 40s and appear to be reduced to taking selfies of his mangled pin-riddled body and posting embarrassing shit online like a 9yo girl. All the while being a father and supposedly having to take control and guide a child.

And you wonder why his wife left him  ::)   

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2014, 03:47:56 AM »
Always found the guy entertaining. :D

I remember watching a clip of him squatting on a smith machine with a spotter behind him on two more on either side. ;D

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2014, 07:57:13 AM »
King was great co-commentating at the Olympia a few years back. I wish it would be a yearly deal for him. He was very honest.

This.
I enjoyed his commentary way more than Layne and Pepe's or whoever it was with him. Even last year when they had that UFC commentator, Dave something... wasn't as good as King's commentary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2014, 09:21:52 AM »
Kamali would not last 30 minutes in even a Jillian Michaels DVD or P90X. 

Typical bloated - bloofy retard

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2014, 11:21:40 AM »
I am explaining bodybuilding to you Betsy, calm down there. Did I hit a nerve?

I am saying Bodybuilding wouldn't exist without drugs, take the drugs out of the equation and it's all over.

Whether you like it or not, Anabolics and the other 100 shit Bodybuilders take are the reason bodybuilding still exists.

Let's see anyone go off the drugs for a year, let's see how passionate about their workouts are, when they work and work hard and nothing happens... Now read this reply again before you have a heart attack.

We all use or used Anabolics and we all know, once you are off you will shrink back to normal fucking person whether you like it or not.

Now go cook you chicken breasts and enjoy you night.

Bodybuilding wouldn't exist without drugs, but only as we currently know it.
In fact, I think it would be a lot better and more popular if those within the sport didn't become such juiced up freaks.
Bodybuilding is dominated by the hardcore crowd that wants to see  enhanced freaks, not classic physiques.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2014, 12:07:37 AM »
What does he have? What? He's playing with his life to look like a deformed frog. He was NEVER going to be anything in bodybuilding. Another Kovacs. But he didn't have the balls to look at himself in the mirror and acknowledge that. Yes, he followed his 'passion' to spend 20 years chasing a vain dream and in the process lost what's real and valuable. He's approaching his mid 40s and appear to be reduced to taking selfies of his mangled pin-riddled body and posting embarrassing shit online like a 9yo girl. All the while being a father and supposedly having to take control and guide a child.

And you wonder why his wife left him  ::)   

so Barbara did leave him
wasn't he just mooching off her- she was from a wealthy family?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2014, 12:47:08 AM »
When he got his pro car....dude looked good....and that was it...no need to chase the size game...that was not him...he looked great as is...like most guys that get their pro card.
Mr. AZ 2003

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Sperm Crusher - I look like an undergrown Hobbit with a pea-brain
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2014, 01:46:51 AM »
Thread name fixed

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2014, 08:00:45 AM »
When he got his pro car....dude looked good....and that was it...no need to chase the size game...that was not him...he looked great as is...like most guys that get their pro card.

I actually asked him why he was doing that when he guest posed .
He basically said that Ronnie was a LOT bigger then him and he wanted to compete for the top spots.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2014, 03:03:49 PM »
And look where he is now?  LMFAO 

Run 400 yards w/o dying on the floor - no

10 burpees w/o dying - no 

10 pull ups - no 

50 - push ups  - no 

Waist below 40 inch - no 

60 sit ups in 2 min - LOL 

He is a bloated idiot waddling around and physically in worse shape than Richard Simmons.   Kamali could not last 15 minutes into a Jillian michaels DVD on his best Day.   

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2014, 04:33:26 PM »
from his FB page:

LIFESTYLES OF THE BIG AND FAMOUS: This has been one of the best Summers as far as training and improvements go. I really went balls to the wall heavy especially with my arms to get them to catch up to my shoulders and back. Hitting them twice per week and lots of fascia stretching is doing wonders. I've also incorporated heavy negatives as well which is filling out the gaps.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

delusional cabbage.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2014, 04:40:57 PM »
groinks arm was better than this

this is all synthol
Tamali need to synthol his forearms

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2014, 04:46:07 PM »
Shouldn't it be filling IN the gaps?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2014, 04:50:47 PM »
from his FB page:

LIFESTYLES OF THE BIG AND FAMOUS: This has been one of the best Summers as far as training and improvements go. I really went balls to the wall heavy especially with my arms to get them to catch up to my shoulders and back. Hitting them twice per week and lots of fascia stretching is doing wonders. I've also incorporated heavy negatives as well which is filling out the gaps.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

delusional cabbage.
he can hire me as a trainer to work on his arms

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2014, 04:54:26 PM »
he can hire me as a trainer to work on his arms

You're in 10x better shape with bigger arms.

I'm not going to make fun of 'King' anymore, he's definitely retarded.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2014, 04:55:23 PM »
You're in 10x better shape with bigger arms.

I'm not going to make fun of 'King' anymore, he's definitely retarded.
no doubt his arms are bigger bro

come on let's be real this guy is huge

but lookslike shit probably destroyed himself with insulin and oil, nerve damage etc, the works

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2014, 04:59:34 PM »
no doubt his arms are bigger bro

come on let's be real this guy is huge

but lookslike shit probably destroyed himself with insulin and oil, nerve damage etc, the works

I bet they're about the same size as yours but look like flabby bags of shit, no more than 18z

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2014, 05:00:29 PM »
he has hair follicles of the gods and will never be bald

i'm so jeloso

:'(

women love thick solid hair

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V