Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 120814 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Idris Elba will cut your throat if you are not with BLM
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2020, 05:32:08 PM »
Springer Bell from the wire
No idea what this means?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2020, 05:40:20 PM »
;D There will still be looters and guys behind that next Louis Vitton shop and you won't convince them using your rhetoric

::)

Read what I wrote.

I can look at the situation on video and understand why the cop was using excessive force, a 6"6" black man would not comply.

Now factor in the guys criminal history and it gets more intense. But the cop had a working relationship with the victim so there is that element.

Now we find out the cop has a history of over stepping his boundaries. So that changes the situation.

If George doesn't try to spend a counterfeit 20 hes  alive today,  he put himself in that situation.

Hes also alive if that cop wasnt working the street, he made his decision as well.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2020, 05:45:46 PM »
  ::)

Read what I wrote.

I can look at the situation on video and understand why the cop was using excessive force, a 6"6" black man would not comply.

Now factor in the guys criminal history and it gets more intense. But the cop had a working relationship with the victim so there is that element.

Now we find out the cop has a history of over stepping his boundaries. So that changes the situation.

If George doesn't try to spend a counterfeit 20 hes  alive today,  he put himself in that situation.

Hes also alive if that cop wasnt working the street, he made his decision as well.
I'm an outsider from everything that is happening. Let Floyd alone now. Your politicat direction didn't deal with what is happening in the best way and this is quite your sorrow. You elected the wrong president who is not able to calm the situation. The rest of the world look at him as a child. You got no leader which make the situation out of control. 
I think you're  in deep shit politically.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2020, 05:53:51 PM »
I'm an outsider from everything that is happening. Let Floyd alone now. Your politicat direction didn't deal with what is happening in the best way and this is quite your sorrow. You elected the wrong president who is not able to calm the situation. The rest of the world look at him as a child. You got no leader which make the situation out of control. 

You're too illiterate to be an  "outsider".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2020, 05:57:13 PM »

Could be.

We have the President we deserve.

People keep talking about what America looks like to the rest of the world, but as long as I can remember everyone has hated us and thought we were obnoxious, self centered, egotistical, uncultured jackasses. So what has really changed?

No one on the outside likes China, Russia or the EU either.

Capitalistic Democracy based governments traditionally have a life span of about 200 years before it collapses on itself, so if thats what is coming its been a good run. You cant avoid the inevitable.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2020, 05:57:59 PM »
I’m starting to just have active acceptance of the situation at hand.  :-\

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2020, 06:24:14 PM »
Some sense

Credit to these guys...^

Idris Elba has always been a dumb douchebag, not surprised to hear brain dead blathering like this from him, deadshit.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2020, 06:26:53 PM »

Retard detected^

President doesn't need to appease, he needs to show strength....

World leaders think he's stupid ?? Why because he doesn't do what's best for them, instead he does what's best for USA?

Go watch some more CNN kid.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2020, 07:08:25 PM »
Any relations to Jessica alba?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2020, 09:32:49 PM »
Who?
a

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2020, 09:41:32 PM »
I'll give Elba some credit. He stuck to his own women when he could have easily hooked up with a bunch of mudsharks.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2020, 09:43:26 PM »
He’s not threatening to kill anyone.

It would be better if he would speak English then...the irony.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2020, 09:54:08 PM »

It would be better if he would speak English then...the irony.
Meh. Let him lead the way for whatever revolution he wants to see. America has turned into a hate filled country. Actors entertain. If he wants to be a leader than I hope he uses his anger to create a better world.

Id be more nervous if OJ Simpson tweeted this.

He could be a hero to this generation of confused souls.

Everyone else is just playing tough.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2020, 10:03:40 PM »
No idea what this means?

Luther from Luther Vandross.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2020, 10:19:51 PM »
Meh. Let him lead the way for whatever revolution he wants to see. America has turned into a hate filled country. Actors entertain. If he wants to be a leader than I hope he uses his anger to create a better world.

Id be more nervous if OJ Simpson tweeted this.

He could be a hero to this generation of confused souls.

Everyone else is just playing tough.

America didn't magically just turn into a hate filled country since Trump came into office. This behavior is being socially programmed. When it comes to people who actually want to behave like American citizens...those people generally get along just fine regardless of race.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2020, 10:30:08 PM »
Idris Elba is a black privileged male. Yet in his mind there's no such thing.  ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2020, 10:45:44 PM »

America didn't magically just turn into a hate filled country since Trump came into office. This behavior is being socially programmed. When it comes to people who actually want to behave like American citizens...those people generally get along just fine regardless of race.

Oh I wasn't implying Trump turned America into a hate filled place. Hatered is our history. But we try to disown it, ignore it and punish those who arent responsible for it.

I agree its being programed. Look at our politics. Its us vs them. No other view points.

I think the country is better than it ever had been but the more people focus on hate the worse it will become. Speaking an opinion that isnt the current popular opinion is a virtual death sentence.

Trump won a presidency despite every poll indicating he would not.  People may not speak publicly but their actions will always speak louder than words.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2020, 11:56:14 PM »

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2020, 01:35:00 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2020, 01:42:32 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2020, 04:23:31 AM »
Lebron James

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2020, 04:27:48 AM »
If Lebron James had been 5'8 instead of 6'8 he would be a career criminal just like Greg Floyd.