Author Topic: Election Prediction Thread - Biden vs. Trump - Who will win?  (Read 28031 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Election Prediction Thread
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2020, 04:35:27 PM »
That would be absolutely horrific! How can a sane human actually want this?

Whatever you want, vote. Yeah, it's just one vote, but if you don't do it...you have nothing to complain about.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2020, 04:40:19 PM »
It's true... On the inside they call it dissuasion polling.... The recent CNN "poll" that had Biden up 14 points is exactly that... It made to make republicans think oh well it's over I won't vote.

Only problem is it doesn't work less now than ever because everybody knows they're full of shit.

But why is the Fox News poll showing the same thing? Polls may be full of shit and way off base but it seems a stretch to say that all these various polling companies have held a secret meeting where they agree to do “dissuasion polling”. Where they are way off, it’s most likely because they don’t truly reach a representative sample, or because people clam up and don’t fess up to what they really are going to do inside the voting booth.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2020, 04:49:19 PM »
But why is the Fox News poll showing the same thing? Polls may be full of shit and way off base but it seems a stretch to say that all these various polling companies have held a secret meeting where they agree to do “dissuasion polling”. Where they are way off, it’s most likely because they don’t truly reach a representative sample, or because people clam up and don’t fess up to what they really are going to do inside the voting booth.

Fox is the old-school Republican establishment. They don’t like Trump. They hired this woman who gave Hillary the debate questions in advance.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/fox-news-hires-donna-brazile-liberal-pundit-ousted-from-cnn-in-2016/2019/03/18/934dee20-499a-11e9-93d0-64dbcf38ba41_story.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2020, 04:53:32 PM »
Even though the map above is overly optimistic for Biden, the good news for him there is you can take away Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina, and Florida (all of them very Trump friendly), and Biden still wins the electoral vote.

Do you think the person who put together that joke of a map would bet a dime on that outcome? I don’t.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2020, 04:55:30 PM »

You're not giving Biden an electoral vote for Nebraska CD2?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2020, 04:58:09 PM »
That would be absolutely horrific! How can a sane human actually want this?

Consider the source. Prime is the Getbig all time record holder for most times being wrong. He, along with Straw and Howard are the Getbig Trifecta of fail. That they predict Biden will win should give you supreme confidence in a Trump victory.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2020, 05:19:11 PM »
Consider the source. Prime is the Getbig all time record holder for most times being wrong. He, along with Straw and Howard are the Getbig Trifecta of fail. That they predict Biden will win should give you supreme confidence in a Trump victory.

Haha sort of ask their opinion and whatever they say you know the opposite is right? Good stuff, hope you are correct. I can't get my head round decent people wanting Biden. I mean, Trump not perfect but Biden and the dems is absolute disaster!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2020, 05:45:40 PM »
Haha sort of ask their opinion and whatever they say you know the opposite is right? Good stuff, hope you are correct. I can't get my head round decent people wanting Biden. I mean, Trump not perfect but Biden and the dems is absolute disaster!

Have you seen the the Trump rallies? Thousands all over the country.

This is a Biden “event” in Nevada. It’s a state he supposed to be winning. The campaign hired a mariachi band in a pathetic attempt to pander to Hispanic voters.

Bodybuilding contests draw more people than this!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2020, 05:46:30 PM »

All 3 of them are like six year olds who never grew up and matured.

Still crying and holding their breath because President Donald Trump crushed Hillary Clinton and is going to absolutely crush Hairplugs Biden

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2020, 05:58:40 PM »
True. On the other hand, everyone knows the pollsters blew it in the 2016 presidential election. They concede as much and have even claimed to have changed their methodology. However, does that mean there is a provable conspiracy afoot as the author claims?

Changed methodology?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2020, 06:05:42 PM »

Forget Arizona for Dems, Biden and Harris appeared last week for the first time ever together (and with Cindy McCain) and no one showed up.  The D Senate candidate, Mark Kelly, didn't even appear with them or show up either.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2020, 06:08:30 PM »

Straw?  Isn't he really 240orBust (2Fatty)?  He was wrong last time big in 2016, that gets tallied for Straw too.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2020, 06:20:09 PM »
Forget Arizona for Dems, Biden and Harris appeared last week for the first time ever together (and with Cindy McCain) and no one showed up.  The D Senate candidate, Mark Kelly, didn't even appear with them or show up either.

This is very telling. What politicians say is meaningless. What they do tells the story. If Biden were really up, all of these down ballot candidates  would be trying to ride his coattails. No one wants to be seen with him.

Where’s Obama? He knows Biden is a loser and wants nothing to do with him.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2020, 06:22:52 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2020, 06:23:49 PM »
The Arizona stop -

Minutes 32 - 33:00 are just sad.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2020, 06:35:36 PM »
This is very telling. What politicians say is meaningless. What they do tells the story. If Biden were really up, all of these down ballot candidates  would be trying to ride his coattails. No one wants to be seen with him.

Where’s Obama? He knows Biden is a loser and wants nothing to do with him.

Trump is a leftist media proof steamroller and nobody wants to be pavement. A pop culture candidate would have appeared like Oprah or Mark Cuban if there was a chance of winning. There isn't simply.... Bloomberg is such an unlikable turd he thought maybe he had enough money and media to buy it all off. The radical dems really screwed up running off the Starbucks guy. He was a decent candidate but far too moderate for them. You'll never see him involved in politics again.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2020, 08:59:02 PM »

This is a really good point...lol

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2020, 09:01:28 PM »

Trump is a leftist media proof steamroller and nobody wants to be pavement. A pop culture candidate would have appeared like Oprah or Mark Cuban if there was a chance of winning. There isn't simply.... Bloomberg is such an unlikable turd he thought maybe he had enough money and media to buy it all off. The radical dems really screwed up running off the Starbucks guy. He was a decent candidate but far too moderate for them. You'll never see him involved in politics again.

Bloomberg... What a piece of shit he is.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2020, 09:06:28 PM »
    ;D.                    ;D

Polls mean squat...
Fyi .. 2016!!!
It's up for grabs...
They both suck... Hope this helps..
Carry on...

;D.                    ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2020, 10:50:59 PM »
You're not giving Biden an electoral vote for Nebraska CD2?

I am not doing shit. Did you think I made up this map? I posted it just because it gives you goons something to hash over.

Like many people like to say, it's not over until it is over. Only when all the votes are counted, will we know who will be in office for the next four years (and if Trump and his flock have any sway left, we might not know for some time after the election). Everything else is just speculation. But hey, a lot of folks are shut in or otherwise have nothing better to do, then to speculate on the election results.....ain't that fun?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2020, 12:14:50 AM »
I am not doing shit. Did you think I made up this map? I posted it just because it gives you goons something to hash over.

Like many people like to say, it's not over until it is over. Only when all the votes are counted, will we know who will be in office for the next four years (and if Trump and his flock have any sway left, we might not know for some time after the election). Everything else is just speculation. But hey, a lot of folks are shut in or otherwise have nothing better to do, then to speculate on the election results.....ain't that fun?

Jeez you go on with some nonsense shit..

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2020, 06:07:55 AM »
no matter what an old guy is going to win.

Where'd you find that photoshop of Sleepy Joe?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2020, 06:08:48 AM »
Where'd you find that photoshop of Sleepy Joe?

Death warmed over

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2020, 06:18:40 AM »
Lol he is looking fucked.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2020, 06:49:01 AM »

all i'm saying is ... if Biden's victory is, indeed, a landslide then he will probably win Nebraska congressional district 2 as well (where he's currently leading in the polls) so you could be shortchanging him one electoral vote.