Author Topic: Is Jay Cutler bald ?  (Read 17722 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Is Jay Cutler bald ?
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2020, 08:52:20 AM »
Lot of slacked jawed guys in this helicopter.
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2020, 08:56:19 AM »
If men spent as much money as women in hair care, they would look like Brad Pitt also. Unless genetic predisposition makes it impossible.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2020, 09:27:00 AM »
Before.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2020, 09:31:09 AM »
If men spent as much money as women in hair care, they would look like Brad Pitt also. Unless genetic predisposition makes it impossible.

Wrong.

If men spent time ,money in all the shit coloring straightening,temp, perm ,ironing etc as women really do, they look like Danny Devito by age 25

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2020, 09:46:14 AM »
It's just normal aging.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2020, 10:24:59 AM »
Aging = thinner skin, which makes you look old and wrinkly.

Exogenous GH = thicker skin -> more youthful appearance. Lots of guys feel it causes a much improved complexion.

Agree, disagree?

Hardly did any GH.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2020, 10:27:22 AM »
He's not bald (I am)

Agreed. Based on the recent photo above, he sure doesn't look bald. Bald means no hair at all or just peach fuzz. That would be me.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2020, 10:40:20 AM »
Henda knows the answer to this question.

Haha not only is the o.p been completely bald for many years he is also a disgustingly fat obese piece of stinking shit who got fired from species nutrition when a 10,000 m2 expo hall smelled like a sewer the whole weekend and Dave palumbo got the bill for unnecessary power jetting of the drains after it became apparent that hippo was the actual source of the smell

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2020, 10:46:54 AM »
Aging = thinner skin, which makes you look old and wrinkly.

Exogenous GH = thicker skin -> more youthful appearance. Lots of guys feel it causes a much improved complexion.

Agree, disagree?

Hardly did any GH.

It's the lessening of collagen with age  that causes skin thinning and then wrinkling.  It can be partially reversed:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073484/

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2020, 11:27:10 AM »
It's the lessening of collagen with age  that causes skin thinning and then wrinkling.  It can be partially reversed:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073484/

Yes. Growth increases collagen though. I don't know if it has been measured.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2020, 11:33:09 AM »

Haha not only is the o.p been completely bald for many years he is also a disgustingly fat obese piece of stinking shit who got fired from species nutrition when a 10,000 m2 expo hall smelled like a sewer the whole weekend and Dave palumbo got the bill for unnecessary power jetting of the drains after it became apparent that hippo was the actual source of the smell

LOL!!!!  This is EXACTLY the sort of post that I wanted you to post, hahahaha.  This is why I badly wanted you to read this thread, LOL.  ;D :D

Remember when you told me I met him, and I had no idea?

Your post reminds me of when Vince Goodrum reported that a powerlifter shat himself at the 2007 Arnold Classic, and it stunk everything up.  I think at that same expo, a bodybuilding couple got married, and someone on here said "Two athletes getting married at a fart-filled expo - how romantic."  LOL!!!

I'm reminded of Leonard Maltin's review for the 1948 film "Isn't It Romantic?"

No.

It all smells like the Species Nutrition booth.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2020, 01:16:31 PM »

You're confusing causing wrinkling with accelerating wrinkling.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2020, 01:18:48 PM »
You're confusing causing wrinkling with accelerating wrinkling.

People tell me , at age 62, I don't look a day over 70. :o

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2020, 01:22:57 PM »
People tell me , at age 62, I don't look a day over 70. :o

Stop showing them your saggy balls then.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2020, 01:59:39 PM »
My niece is a dermatologist and recommends Retin A. You need a script in the U.S. but I've never had an issue ordering it overseas.

https://www.alldaychemist.com/retino-a-cream-05-20gm-tube.html

Aren’t you in the sun a lot?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2020, 03:45:51 PM »
about a year i was shocked to see my hair was thinning on my crown

i had my doctor look at it and he said my hair was fine, i'm not balding

nobody knows my body better than me, so i had a dermatologist look at it and he said i was balding, nobody in my family is bald so this was major shock

i went on finasteride and grew back the hair i lost, though i have to take it every day to maintain my hair so who knows what internal damage is being done, at least i still have my hair 8)

E
E

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2020, 04:16:12 PM »
Before.
Very handsome

He could have scored alot hotter women back then.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2020, 04:25:26 PM »
Very handsome

He could have scored alot hotter women back then.

If he lost 100 pounds he could have, unless you count bbing groupies, general population could give two shits about bbers and they are looked down upon as clowns

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2020, 04:28:09 PM »
LOL!!!!  This is EXACTLY the sort of post that I wanted you to post, hahahaha.  This is why I badly wanted you to read this thread, LOL.  ;D :D

Remember when you told me I met him, and I had no idea?

Your post reminds me of when Vince Goodrum reported that a powerlifter shat himself at the 2007 Arnold Classic, and it stunk everything up.  I think at that same expo, a bodybuilding couple got married, and someone on here said "Two athletes getting married at a fart-filled expo - how romantic."  LOL!!!

I'm reminded of Leonard Maltin's review for the 1948 film "Isn't It Romantic?"

No.

It all smells like the Species Nutrition booth.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2020, 04:44:53 PM »

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2020, 06:49:25 PM »
And  Now : 

I wonder if he’s working on a new logo as we speak. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2020, 11:12:34 PM »
That picture makes me want a cigarette.  I should be ashamed to say this, but I had my first cigarette in 2016, at almost 35, then started smoking two years later, at 36.

Now two years since I've started, I guess you could call me a smoker - It's the 24th today, and I've smoked 11 cigarettes this month.  So I'm ABSOLUTELY averaging less than one a month, and I'd have to look back at the records I keep, but I probably average in or around 1/2 to 3/4 a day, for the past six months or more.  I smoked more at other times, but really didn't want to become a smoker, so massively dropped what was always a small habit.

I'm looking for any study to show that something like two cigarettes every Sunday evening is neutral to your health, or doesn't make a person look much older or something like that.

But thus far, all the information I have is that smoking to any degree is bad.  Although the same goes for drinking, and pretty much anything bad for you.

My other concern is if you are a relative nonsmoker, I'm thinking it's possible that you are damaging your lungs by constantly exposing your somewhat "virginal lungs" to cigarettes.  And that maybe smoking 1-2 cigarettes a day may be less damaging than 1-2 a week for that reason, that your lungs are somewhat adapted to the toxins if you are smoking daily.

Since I can't answer any of these questions, I'm just not smoking very often.  I think I'll have to more this month, and stop at 13 for the 30 days of November.  Although I'm a hypochondriac, so probably not the best judge of what is a good or bad amount of something to do.

COVID has made me think a lot of people are hypochondriacs...yet they are almost all overweight or alcoholic opioid attacks or whatever else.  Just that picture of Brad Pitt speaks volumes - if he cares so much about his health/lungs enough to wear that stupid COVID mask, why TF is he smoking a cigarette?  Lol.  Although who knows - maybe he only smokes a few cigarettes a week like me, and he actually is healthy, and concerned about his lungs enough to rarely be smoking.  If Brad Pitt is a regular cigarette smoking person, I am amazed at how he has managed to keep his looks - considering he is 57 soon, he looks great.  He's probably had a lot of work done...but it's not showing yet.

Smoking?  Always knew you were a bender.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2020, 12:17:18 AM »
Aren’t you in the sun a lot?

True. There is always going to be a trade-offs in life. I'm not going to sacrifice enjoying life and the outdoors so I can have wrinkle-free skin. I am aware of skin care and do take precautions like using Retin A and various skin creams. And although I shower everyday I only soap up "selected areas" and just rinse off. I only take a full on shower with complete soaping up, and I use a bath wash and not bar soap, 2-3 times a week when I go to the gym. I work in an air-conditioned office and drive in an air-conditioned car and I'm actually cold most of the time so I don't really get sweaty except for gym days. For years I use to take 2-3 showers a day soaping up with bar soap. That takes it's toll. I also use an all body and face moisturizer right after every shower to "lock-in" the moisture as your skin is pretty soaked and hydrated. Another tip from my niece.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2020, 12:20:50 AM »
about a year i was shocked to see my hair was thinning on my crown

i had my doctor look at it and he said my hair was fine, i'm not balding

nobody knows my body better than me, so i had a dermatologist look at it and he said i was balding, nobody in my family is bald so this was major shock

i went on finasteride and grew back the hair i lost, though i have to take it every day to maintain my hair so who knows what internal damage is being done, at least i still have my hair 8)

E

Brah, you are behind the times. Switch to Durasteride.

You're welcome.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2020, 02:27:24 AM »
Hippo,

Is Jay Cutler bald?

No.

Are you bald?

Yes.

HTH