Author Topic: Arnold Has Become Such A Loser.  (Read 4032 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Arnold Has Become Such A Loser.
« on: November 23, 2020, 09:52:27 AM »
Should thread titles be all capitals?  ???  I don't start threads often.  Also, should "A" be capitalized?

I found this on Dallas McCarver Instagram page, which I went to check in the thread about Arnold's calves...only because I know Dallas took a lot of PED's, but I also recalled him working very hard in the gym, based on his videos.  Here is Dallas' Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/dallasmccarver

While I was there, I found this video of Arnold that Dallas posted, and this great comment in response to Arnold's cuckoldry shown in the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX8Si8PgowC

vanguardmuir
"Because modern nazism is such a modern epidemic... Disregard that that there are shootings every weekend in cities like Chicago, Memphis, New York oh and all across the state you governed in California. Literally none of them nazis. Trump supporters, for the most part, share the same philosophy and worldviews as those who stormed the beaches of Normandy to stop the advance of the nazis. Something your people were incapable of doing. Ironic how modern men in the US who appreciate and share the same philosophy and worldviews as those who fought the nazis are now considered nazis themselves. You use to be a man who didn't give a shit if people like him or not. You used to be the representation of masculinity and austerity. Now you're just a tired, washed up old man. Its terrible. Its pathetic. You preach views you know you truly don't believe in just to appease to the progressive left wingers because they control your career and your paycheck."

Furthermore, I am so sick and tired of all the attacks on Germany regarding WWII.  IN CASE EVERYONE FORGOT, THERE WAS A GUY NAMED STALIN TO THE EAST MURDERING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

What I love about the internet is that people talk about these things.  No wonder Obama said that the internet is the greatest threat to democracy.  LMAO...some people just can't handle living in a world where they get refuted factually.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold Has Become Such A Loser.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 12:56:10 PM »
Yeah, but Stalin was a Jew so his crimes are not talked about.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 01:46:13 PM »
Arnold should’ve made a video like that condemning the Netflix movie “Cuties”. But I bet that his sick friends made that movie, and thus, he kept his mouth shut.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 03:36:29 PM »
The Austrian Oak Cuck.  Gap toothed fool.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 03:43:42 PM »
Total disappointment to so many of us who grew up with him as a muscle idol.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 05:06:05 PM »
Estrogen Beta Annie sucks
K

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 05:19:24 PM »
Arnold is a looser.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2020, 05:21:17 PM »
Narcissist and autist in an arranged marriage by globalists in order to convince you that it's woke to funnel your taxes to the elite in order to prevent a world catastrophe, like an eclipse:

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 06:39:57 PM »
Should thread titles be all capitals?  ???  I don't start threads often.  Also, should "A" be capitalized?

I found this on Dallas McCarver Instagram page, which I went to check in the thread about Arnold's calves...only because I know Dallas took a lot of PED's, but I also recalled him working very hard in the gym, based on his videos.  Here is Dallas' Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/dallasmccarver

While I was there, I found this video of Arnold that Dallas posted, and this great comment in response to Arnold's cuckoldry shown in the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX8Si8PgowC

Furthermore, I am so sick and tired of all the attacks on Germany regarding WWII.  IN CASE EVERYONE FORGOT, THERE WAS A GUY NAMED STALIN TO THE EAST MURDERING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

What I love about the internet is that people talk about these things.  No wonder Obama said that the internet is the greatest threat to democracy.  LMAO...some people just can't handle living in a world where they get refuted factually.
Yes Matt. Arnold is disgusting in his later years. Not his own man. He is owned by the Rothschilds. Arnold is a bought and paid for bitch. Eddie Hall really admires Arnold. It would be a shame if he is a sell out like Arnold. Dorian is the real man in this scenario. He speaks the truth. Eddie's hero should have been Dorian. Dorian was lifting heavy ass weights when Eddie was a little kid. Arnold is from another era it does not make sense that Arnold would be Eddie's role model. Their builds are nothing alike. And Dorian is from the same country as Eddie. I have not once heard Eddie talk about Dorian.

Maxwell Smart

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2020, 07:56:22 PM »
Arnold has been compromised for years.  He is an insignificant old fruit.  Whatever accomplishments he did in the past are not null and void.

The world will not miss him one bit.  Go fuck your hag maid Ah-nuld.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 08:54:36 PM »
He's old and scared.  Add to that- he actually thinks he's important.

Glue factory.  His race is run. 
a

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 09:17:56 PM »
I lost respect for him after the whole him f*cking the maid saga came out to the public eye. Really crazy story.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2020, 09:34:58 PM »
The 1970s Arnold was awesome! The new Arnold...not so much.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2020, 10:29:27 PM »
He's not the Arnold I used to know :(

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2020, 11:19:55 PM »
I agree Arnold is no longer Arnold, the alpha male is gone he will be cross dressing soon.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2020, 02:43:02 AM »
The new movie with Arnold and Jackie Chan looks awful.  I would be embarrassed to be in a movie like that if I were Arnold.  He will take any Hollywood gig he can get now.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 02:50:41 AM »

What? Stalin is not talked about? He is mentioned constantly as one of the big three biggest murderers in history" Hitler, Stalin, Mao. It is true, though, that the Communist murderers are underplayed by the Left. Hitler is not on the same level as Stalin and Mao but because he is considered "right wing" he gets more focused on.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2020, 02:59:23 AM »

That's BS, check out 04:55

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2020, 03:00:36 AM »
What? Stalin is not talked about? He is mentioned constantly as one of the big three biggest murderers in history" Hitler, Stalin, Mao. It is true, though, that the Communist murderers are underplayed by the Left. Hitler is not on the same level as Stalin and Mao but because he is considered "right wing" he gets more focused on.
Not anywhere close to as much as Hitler.   There are networks like the History channel that live off of Hitler documentaries.  They wouldn't even exist without Adolf.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2020, 03:32:45 AM »
Yes Matt. Arnold is disgusting in his later years. Not his own man. He is owned by the Rothschilds. Arnold is a bought and paid for bitch. Eddie Hall really admires Arnold. It would be a shame if he is a sell out like Arnold. Dorian is the real man in this scenario. He speaks the truth. Eddie's hero should have been Dorian. Dorian was lifting heavy ass weights when Eddie was a little kid. Arnold is from another era it does not make sense that Arnold would be Eddie's role model. Their builds are nothing alike. And Dorian is from the same country as Eddie. I have not once heard Eddie talk about Dorian.

Eddies obsessed with how Arnie makes money. Eddie would also sell  his "Mum" for 50 quid, sort of like Arnie.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2020, 04:37:42 AM »
Yep this thread summed it pretty good, fuck Arnold.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2020, 04:39:10 AM »
Arnold sucks

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2020, 05:13:30 AM »
Hey Arnold...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2020, 05:19:51 AM »
one of his sons is an obese piece of crap

clearly he wasn't present for his son to instill that discipline he had himself.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2020, 05:27:55 AM »

Bought and paid for?  He's worth $400 million.  He doesn't need anyone or anything more.  He just has weepy old man syndrome and privileged guilt.