Author Topic: Arnold Has Become Such A Loser.  (Read 4066 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold Has Become Such A Loser.
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2020, 05:25:46 AM »
After that cringey hand washing video he put up in March I basically washed my hands of him.
That was the final straw

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2020, 05:32:15 AM »
I dunno why everyone gets so upset on arnolds political views, just ignore that shit, i don't watch his climate change stuff and politics. I do still enjoy his gym vids here and there he puts out, thats the arnold I'm interested in.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2020, 08:33:17 AM »
Looser...looser!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2020, 10:03:33 AM »
I agree Arnold is no longer Arnold, the alpha male is gone he will be cross dressing soon.

arnolds problem is , he cant accept his time is over, he isnt nearly as rich as alot of retards on this forum think, he has not had a movie make a profit in over 20 years, and i think he hates the fact

that stallone is a much more talented director and actor than he is .

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2020, 10:06:22 AM »
Stallone may be smarter and more talented but Schwarzenegger failed as governor.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2020, 10:08:22 AM »
After that cringey hand washing video he put up in March I basically washed my hands of him.
That was the final straw

I think about that too.  Who needs to learn how to wash their hands from Arnold?  Who did he think was watching that?  Strange.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2020, 10:09:51 AM »
I think about that too.  Who needs to learn how to wash their hands from Arnold?  Who did he think was watching that?  Strange.

he has become nothing more than a self absorbed attention whore, trying to keep  his name alive.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2020, 10:35:30 AM »
I dunno why everyone gets so upset on arnolds political views, just ignore that shit, i don't watch his climate change stuff and politics. I do still enjoy his gym vids here and there he puts out, thats the arnold I'm interested in.

Arnold is using his influence to push a false leftist narrative.  His video "There aren't two sides to bigotry" is an example of this.  The video title implies there aren't two sides to someone abusing someone on the basis of race, which would be a reasonable statement to make.  But in real life terms, that is not what happens.  All of these cases of Black men being shot by police have multiple sides - and the rational one is usually:

"Police officers have the legal right to respond to lethal force with lethal force."

End of.

The problem is, you have a two-sided bout with insanity going on between Black America and White Liberal America where every problem of Black people - more often than not, caused by Black people - is somehow the fault of White people, who are literally in the peripheral of Black crime at best, and victims of it themselves at worst.

I read online someone say that as a White person, the racism we experience is simply annoyance or bother.  Meanwhile, REALITY: 90% of interracial violence victims in the USA are White.  Over 30,000 White women per year are raped by Black men, and everywhere in the West, despite outnumbering non-White populations numerous times, White people overwhelmingly comprise the victims of interracial violence.  This will only get worse as White people allow the targeted replacement level immigration on White countries [and ONLY White countries] to continue.  Hence why more and more Whites are engaging in THE GREAT CRIME of stating "It's ok to be White".  OH MY GOD.  :o  And this will increase as Whites continue to be targeted to be racially replaced.

As for Blacks, who also sometimes speak in terms of being FED UP with the status quo, and that BLM exists to push back against it, my response is - push back against WHAT?  What is the Black community complaining about?  That they don't have the right to shoot police officers and survive the encounters?  ::)  In reality, Black males in the USA shoot White male police officers at 18.5 TIMES the rate that White male police officers shoot them.  And it is DISGUSTING that our mainstream media shoves a completely false narrative - the exact OPPOSITE OF THE TRUTH on the masses.  One that Arnold is complicit in proliferating himself.

Leftists should be happy that they have the upper hand in media and allow reasonable voices like mine to be heard - because in time, it will NOT be reasonable voices that are heard because White people are going to eventually figure out that we have all the political power and don't need to be tolerating this.  It's something that I already realize, and hence why I have NO tolerance for political correctness in my life, and make that known using my real name, and everyone in my life understands that.  But most people are pussies and won't join a movement until they are confident they are winning, and that is exactly what it would be better to avoid, because when the issues I speak about become known by enough White people for them to speak out against them, things could get very ugly - and with BLM already being effectively allowed to loot, burn, and even MURDER in the process of speaking out against false narratives and false oppression when in reality 93% of Black people are murdered by other Black people, it's only a matter of time before White people will be annoyed about that enough to do something about it.

Incidentally, what BLM is doing is exactly what you DON'T DO when you have the upper hand.  Since BLM is already being tolerated way more than they ought to be, they should be grateful for that and respond reasonably.  It's to the point that even Black people don't tolerate BLM - I can't remember what the percentage is, but it is simply false to say that most people tolerate the actions or even the expectations of Black Lives Matter protesters [or rioters, or even looters to some extent].  And it shouldn't be a shock to liberals that White people are collectively [literally, globally] moving towards more nationalism - as Whites go out of their way for non-Whites, literally to the point of importing the entire planet to feed, clothe, and hitherto coddle them, this aspect of altruism among White people is being exploited - and the demands expected of White people NEVER ENDS.  This is why there is literally no doubt that White people will become more and more clannish with time.  Any chance for White people to collectively become more liberal to other races depends on being AWAY from those races.

I remember during the Iraq War, how many White people were annoyed with that war, and even demonstrated against it globally.  Then, after importing hordes of Muslims into White countries to commit terrorism and other acts in the name of Islam, White people pretty much stopped caring about the West invading Islamic countries [in the name of Zionism/Israel].  Whites stopped caring specifically because we had so much Muslim diversity shoved down our throats.

How much White people tolerate diversity depends on how much diversity we have to live with.  Because it is precisely in areas with high White populations that diversity is tolerated, and exactly in mixed areas where people hate it.  Since White people are having diversity forced on them EVERYWHERE, it is only a matter of time before enough White people get annoyed with this, and push back against it.

And that's not happening for no reason - because, despite what Arnold says, there ARE two sides to bigotry.  There are multiple sides - and the side Arnold refuses to mention is the fact that White people are overwhelmingly the victims of interracial violence in the West, in literally every country where White people live with other races.  Young Black males in North America commit 55.9% of all murders in the USA, despite being only 3.25% of the American population - yes, that's right: they commit more murder than the remaining 96.75% of ALL RACES COMBINED.

And this is why people profile Black people.  ESPECIALLY jag-offs like the 2020 version of Arnold, who lives in some gated 98% White neighbourhood in LA somewhere.  Who the f*ck is Arnold to tell people to not be biased, as he's being served dinner and a blowjob by another pregnant Guatemalan peon working for him?

People don't want to hear it from rich hypocrites like Arnold - and rightfully so.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2020, 10:56:43 AM »
amen

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2020, 11:09:08 AM »
The video below gives a lot of insight on BLM not being Black.

In 2020, Blacks, en masse, attacked Christians gathering at a statue of St. Louis in the city of St. Louis.  The city name 'St. Louis' must be changed, they say. Why? St. Louis owned no slaves. So why?

Blacks had no beef with St. Louis IX of France. The beef is because St. Louis IX burned 12,000 manuscripts of the Talmud. The Blacks were somehow told(by who?) that the Christians were "White Supremacists" which led to the beating of several 70 year old White men.

Through Blacks they are able to accomplish their goals. That why Blacks are called 'proxy warriors'. "We've got to take down this statue and rename the city of St. Louis because the "Blacks are demanding it", they say. Meanwhile, people are pissed off at blacks protesting the statue and city name, which, in reality, they were told to do on other's behalf. Most Blacks don't know what a Talmud is.

Blacks are slaves. You have to blunt their master's effectiveness to have any dent on Black crime. Because, their masters will eventually abolish the police, make Whites a minority through immigration, take away your guns, and sit back and watch your homes being burned down, because you focused on Blacks.

Be prepared to be called a conspiracy theorist trading in age old tropes, canards, and myths, which is infinitely better than not fighting back. And precisely those words, "conspiracy theorist", "trope", canard", and "myth", which are the go-to deflection words always used, for whatever reason. Maybe a focus group said they worked the best.

Necessary insight: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YPQqfpOGDugd/

Below: Did you ever wonder what this was really about? Who is behind it pulling the strings while you focus on Blacks. Video above or never understand it fully.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2020, 12:31:57 PM »
The video below gives a lot of insight on BLM not being Black.

In 2020, Blacks, en masse, attacked Christians gathering at a statue of St. Louis in the city of St. Louis.  The city name 'St. Louis' must be changed, they say. Why? St. Louis owned no slaves. So why?

Blacks had no beef with St. Louis IX of France. The beef is because St. Louis IX burned 12,000 manuscripts of the Talmud. The Blacks were somehow told(by who?) that the Christians were "White Supremacists" which led to the beating of several 70 year old White men.

Through Blacks they are able to accomplish their goals. That why Blacks are called 'proxy warriors'. "We've got to take down this statue and rename the city of St. Louis because the "Blacks are demanding it", they say. Meanwhile, people are pissed off at blacks protesting the statue and city name, which, in reality, they were told to do on other's behalf. Most Blacks don't know what a Talmud is.

Blacks are slaves. You have to blunt their master's effectiveness to have any dent on Black crime. Because, their masters will eventually abolish the police, make Whites a minority through immigration, take away your guns, and sit back and watch your homes being burned down, because you focused on Blacks.

Be prepared to be called a conspiracy theorist trading in age old tropes, canards, and myths, which is infinitely better than not fighting back. And precisely those words, "conspiracy theorist", "trope", canard", and "myth", which are the go-to deflection words always used, for whatever reason. Maybe a focus group said they worked the best.

Necessary insight: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YPQqfpOGDugd/

Below: Did you ever wonder what this was really about? Who is behind it pulling the strings while you focus on Blacks. Video above or never understand it fully.

Speaking of the group of people pulling the strings, go type the last name of the man who put up the strongest front against their global supremacy on YouTube, and what do you notice?

His name does auto-populate, lmao!!  Instead, you get different search results at various levels, including 2020 hit lists.

I think I should go watch the 1934 propaganda piece "The House of Rothschild" tonight.  To me, that's all the proof I need that Hitler was going up against Jewish financial capital, and not "Jews" - notice the 1934 movie is a defensive piece in the name of the ROTHSCHILD FAMILY - NOT Jews in general.  Which makes sense because Hitler was speaking out AGAINST the Rothschild family and NOT Jews in general.

Funnily enough, when Hitler's forces arrested a Rothschild in Austria, they did not have him executed.  Presumably because that would have definitely led to a world war:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Nathaniel_de_Rothschild

Note that the $21 million USD ransom payment was the inflation-adjusted highest ransom EVER paid, and works out to $459 MILLION in today's dollars.

Not that I particularly like antisemitism, but it's extremely clear to me that antisemitism is rising - just a month ago, my friend [White male right-wing type] posted a meme that explained the numbers of deaths under various systems, or mentioned The Holocaust, or something like that.

Out of five people who replied, THREE OF FIVE stated that they didn't believe The Holocaust as portrayed in JEWISH-PRODUCED Hollywood movies, that there is no evidence of an intentional extermination program on behalf of Hitler, etc.

So clearly, this information is getting out there, for people to make these comments using their real names.  I have NEVER seen that - I am probably the only person I know in real life who puts politically incorrect views to their real name.

But the price to pay for that, as I was saying above, is that it results in the left pushing things more and more - becoming increasingly brazen with their anti-White views, and that's when I think it's time for the Rothschild family to understand that White people outnumber Rothschild family members by, oh what, THREE MILLION TO ONE.  They might want to consider that, in case they are looking to foment a third world war.

Jewish supremacy also barely won WWII.  Years ago, I asked a former member of Getbig how Jewish finance won WWII, and he responded "By the skin of their teeth."

And it's like...yeah.  We were VERY close to a global Nazi world war order which would have comprised nothing more than White people standing up for themselves.

Instead, moron Whites took down Hitler, and are now entering minority status in virtually every capital city in Europe, and soon to be minorities in every Western country, and by 2150, will not even exist as a measurable biological group.  But please lefties - tell me more about how horrible Hitler was, and how bad things would be under a system that doesn't seek to replace the White race literally by Jewish design.  ::)

But hey - Whites have stood up to Jews before, and we will again.  And Jews HATE any White people speaking about this.  The fact that Arnold is gloating about Nazis being losers.  LMAO!!!  Buddy - 65 million people died in WWII, and 85% of those deaths were on the ALLIED side.  And unlike WWI, Jews did NOT get a chance to sit out WWII, as their elites pulled the strings behind the curtains.

So to Arnold and other leftists - keep pushing it.  Whites have never been, as a group, more racially nationalistic than they are now, and current trends are seeing that rise, not shrink.  Not at all.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2020, 01:57:53 PM »

I agree that it's the elites we are discussing but it's also about anyone that is facilitating online censorship and/or replacement immigration. A good book on the degree to which certain elites have been, for millennia, manipulating the psyche of their own people to self-segregate and have an us-against-the-world mentality, which predictably causes issues with other populations, is explained well in From Yahweh to Zion. 

I've seen the 1934 movie and the exact same film would be considered extremely anti-Semitic today if not a Jewish-produced movie ironically intended to be a pro-Rothschild film that Jews could be proud of.

Also have wondered why the masses don't eliminate the power of specific people or organizations who are creating world chaos. They could do it in a day.

There are a lot of things that have to be overcome to change minds. One roadblock is that a lot of conservatives(The movement hasn't even conserved the lady's room(trans reference)) don't realize that the conservative movement was highjacked decades ago by Zionist Trotskyites whose main goal was to make US policies(and wars) that were favorable to Israel.  (Also explained well in From Yahweh to Zion book.) They coined themselves Neocons and then labeled the real conservative movement "paleoconservatives", as in 'yesterday's news'. Most conservatives, even to this day, still believe that Jews were made into soap and lampshades by Germans in WW2, something in which every 'Holocaust' museum in the entire world now acknowledges that there is no evidence for and that it was Russian propaganda. Most "conservatives" believe the propaganda that Stalin was the lesser of two evils, something even Patton explicitly disagreed with and said we allied with the wrong side. I could go on and on.