Author Topic: How millionaire CrossFit co-founder fell in love with an accused murderer  (Read 749 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
True Getbiggers?

https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/how-the-millionaire-crossfit-co-founder-fell-in-love-with-an-accused-murderer/

"Months of research and a mountain of ethics violations convinced Jenai of Tucker’s innocence, and during regular calls and video-chat sessions an unorthodox romance bloomed. Soon they were “giggling like teenagers” and speaking daily. Their relationship got so steamy that Jenai was banned from video-chatting with a prisoner for 100 years after repeatedly showing her breasts on camera. Tucker said he was given two months in solitary as punishment for the peepshow."

“I’m going to do the old-school thing and get Lauren’s lips tattooed on my hip,” he said. “I’d like to get a little bit of Lauren’s blood and have it mixed with the ink, because when I said, ‘till death do us part,’ I meant it.”

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
He's fat.

She's fat.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Been known for a few years now. Glassman was allegedly blowing through dozens of chicks that wanted Crossfit status, old wife gets fed up when it starts to become known, he paid her off. She's been pretty quiet, except for dating this murderer for years.

Tons of old guard Crossfit people wound up with relationship troubles, old Crossfit was a buffet of carnal delights.

Here was the wife back in the day -

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Looks much better with blonde hair.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
i'm not reading or watching, let me guess, she's a disaster

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i thought cross fit went away in 2014?