Author Topic: Light definitely is not a particle . I have my fan on and the sun rays don’t mov  (Read 1285 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
If it were particles of light I could direct light with a fan u fuk!
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I feel that the sun is one pole or positive and the earth is the negative or ground. Just like with a flashlight bulb emission would be positive and earth is the return .  I think we are in a circuit
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If it were particles of light I could direct light with a fan u fuk!
Mr Champions you get an "F"
They are called photons aka "tiny packets of light".
https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-a-photon-definition-and-properties-2699039

There will be another quiz next week on the photoelectric effect. I suggest you pay attention in class and study hard to prepare.

Hope this helps. :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Mr Champions you get an "F"
They are called photons aka "tiny packets of light".
https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-a-photon-definition-and-properties-2699039

There will be another quiz next week on the photoelectric effect. I suggest you pay attention in class and study hard to prepare.

Hope this helps. :D
use ur common sense if they were packets of light you could push them along with a fan.  Next time u see the sun shining on an interior wall of your house u should be able to push or manipulate it with a fan if it were a particle or packet of fagget
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
use ur common sense if they were packets of light you could push them along with a fan.  Next time u see the sun shining on an interior wall of your house u should be able to push or manipulate it with a fan if it were a particle or packet of fagget

Go ahead and write up a paper on this and submit it to the
Journal of Science Fiction.

It might get published beside the latest article on Bigfoot. ;)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Light is both a particle and a wave.... Wave particle duality...

Look up the double slit experiment.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

if it was a damn particle I could move a light beam with wind
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
double slit experiment,

it can be directed,

or rather observed and changed

hit a side triceps pose mothafucka!!

jethro tull curls biiiiaaaatch

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
The lights are on, but nobody's home.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
if it was a damn particle I could move a light beam with wind

You are the shittest troll here.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Not long now until Creepy Matt joins this thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Marty gone all scientific again. Can't wait to read what you come up with next. Thanks for providing some levity at a time when it is so needed, and I am being serious.

Here's what I know. I live were the sun's rays have to find their way through the rain clouds for the next 6 months, so I rely on vitamin D instead.

I used to go tanning. The word is that that's not good for you unless you want skin cancer.

Point is, your comments about the sun's rays are depressing me right now. Thanks, but no thanks.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Marty gone all scientific again. Can't wait to read what you come up with next. Thanks for providing some levity at a time when it is so needed, and I am being serious.

Here's what I know. I live were the sun's rays have to find their way through the rain clouds for the next 6 months, so I rely on vitamin D instead.

I used to go tanning. The word is that that's not good for you unless you want skin cancer.

Point is, your comments about the sun's rays are depressing me right now. Thanks, but no thanks.

He would be providing levity if his assertion was tongue in cheek...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Easiest and best way to get some idea about the mystery of "light" and Quantum Physics (QM) is to make an attempt (it's not easy) to read DANCING WU LI MASTERS.

I have a brother-in-law who taught 'advanced physics/QM' (now retired in Ireland) and on rare occasions I asked him QM questions ... one of which it seems that no one can answer...

That question is ... Why is the speed of light set at 186,282 miles per second in a vacuum? Who or what decided on that speed?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
EPIC & HARMAN both mention DOUBLE SLIT experiment someplace up above .... and that's the best 'place' to start if you are really interested in 'light', M.C.

Once you comprehend that.... you're on your way to the study of QM.

Once you comprehend Double Slit  .... You might even begin to think/believe that ... light rays can think!

And then it gets more complicated. Think ULTERIOR UNIVERSES and other scientific mind twists!

Take that trip down the rabbit hole, M.C., unless you're down there already!

Read DANCING WU LI MASTERS!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Easiest and best way to get some idea about the mystery of "light" and Quantum Physics (QM) is to make an attempt (it's not easy) to read DANCING WU LI MASTERS.

I have a brother-in-law who taught 'advanced physics/QM' (now retired in Ireland) and on rare occasions I asked him QM questions ... one of which it seems that no one can answer...

That question is ... Why is the speed of light set at 186,282 miles per second in a vacuum? Who or what decided on that speed?

Are you trolling us now too? Geesh- the velocity of light was calculated as far back as the late 1700's based on astronomical observations. Numerous experiments since then have led to a more accurate measurement. 5 seconds on a search engine would have solved  that great mystery for you stunt, lol.

https://sciencing.com/calculate-speed-light-5157189.html

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HYPER, Thanks for providing that interesting info which explains the "HOW TO" ... but my 'concern" is not "HOW TO" ... but rather "WHY WHO".

Why 186,282 (formerly merely 186,000) and not 200,000 or 300,000, or 400,282?

And WHO or WHAT precisely sets the speed of light at 186,282?

I'll read the info you provided to see if it offers a precise answer, but I bet it won't!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
HYPER, Thanks for providing that interesting info which explains the "HOW TO" ... but my 'concern" is not "HOW TO" ... but rather "WHY WHO".

Why 186,282 (formerly merely 186,000) and not 200,000 or 300,000, or 400,282?

And WHO or WHAT precisely sets the speed of light at 186,282?

I'll read the info you provided to see if it offers a precise answer, but I bet it won't!

Is this question for real? If  a cop  catches someone with a radar gun going 75.34 miles an hour, does the cop say "hmm, why wasn't it 75.00?"  No he doesn't, because that is the speed determined by the measurement system. The world isn't made up of round numbers lol

You do know that our entire number system is made up right? It was based on observable phenomenon. It started running into trouble when certain things, like the circumference of a circle divided by its diameter, kept coming up with an odd ratio now called "pi" and it is not an even number - it's approximated by 3.141592.....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
U guys don’t have a brain just repeating scientific jargon. Now if light is a packet of photon or a particle then why can’t a house fan push the “particle or the packet”
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Light or sunlight is no more than a frequency of heat , the only particles or packets are in the sun itself dumbasses
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
U guys don’t have a brain just repeating scientific jargon. Now if light is a packet of photon or a particle then why can’t a house fan push the “particle or the packet”

Worst gimmick of 2020.

Even more stupid than that Howard ballbag.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Light or sunlight is no more than a frequency of heat , the only particles or packets are in the sun itself dumbasses

Particles are also in the atmosphere, including the very air we breathe. Look what happens to the sunlight on earth, which is blocked or diminished when particles of water form into clouds. Smoke and fog have the same effect.

Clouds are created when water vapor, an invisible gas, turns into liquid water droplets. These water droplets form on tiny particles, like dust, that are floating in the air. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Worst gimmick of 2020.

Even more stupid than that Howard ballbag.

Agreed. I'm trying to figure out how posting this dumb shit even qualifies as fun. That makes me think Marty Champions is actually in a mental institution and this is where he goes when he gets to use the house computer. Then it all makes sense.