Author Topic: It's Over: Trump throws in the towel  (Read 1800 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: It's Over: Trump throws in the towel
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2020, 05:23:52 AM »
I don't think Donald J Trump has thrown in anything yet.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2020, 06:20:06 AM »
Libatrds still crying about Trump, LOL-  all losers in real life.
K

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2020, 06:34:25 AM »
Trumptards really are delusional.

almost as delusional as a creatine using, wannabe bodybuilder with a sex addiction, ....aka,  im tiny, broke, and cant stop jacking off because i cant get any real pussy without paying for it.... go drink some cell tech and try to resist the urge to rub your baby dick raw over joe biden again... stay strong brother!! you can do it!!! fight that addiction you weak ass little bitch, lmafo..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2020, 08:07:25 AM »
    the donald did not throw in the towel.  Are you demtards really that stupid or do you just like to argue?  He told people to go ahead and do what the dems want because they have been threatened and are afraid for their safety. The donald is just being an american and looking out for the innocent.  His team (and others who are helping even though not officially on his team) is going full bore and will win again once they show the proof in court The real court. Not the public court ( demtards) or their bought judges at the local and state level.   The donald  ( thats MR PRESIDENT to you demfucktards) will show the whole world what crooks the bems are. Right now they are just goiung thru the motions quickly to get their cases in front of the real courts and then they will unleash all the proof they have. Be prepared to be amazed at it.  LONG LIVE THE DONALD

Deep down they know Trump is about to drop a bomb on these motherfuckers. That’s why they’re so scared.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2020, 08:15:03 AM »
The close election along with the various allegations of fraud, be they true or untrue, makes for a pretty good outcome for Trump.  He didn't really "lose" - it was stolen from him!  Conceding makes him a loser, which would destroy his brand.  He'll go to his grave claiming that he won but the Democrats stole it from him. 

Considering everything he was up against, I think he can be proud of how he did.  Huge turnout, increases in every demographic (except white males LOL).  Biden had every card stacked in his favor and just barely eked out a win. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2020, 08:24:34 AM »
The close election along with the various allegations of fraud, be they true or untrue, makes for a pretty good outcome for Trump.  He didn't really "lose" - it was stolen from him!  Conceding makes him a loser, which would destroy his brand.  He'll go to his grave claiming that he won but the Democrats stole it from him. 

Considering everything he was up against, I think he can be proud of how he did.  Huge turnout, increases in every demographic (except white males LOL).  Biden had every card stacked in his favor and just barely eked out a win.

In addition, the left lost House seats and may not win the Senate.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2020, 08:27:31 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2020, 08:30:58 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2020, 08:43:49 AM »
Good. Open season on communists. You’re first

Not sure who this gimmick is nor does it matter. I shouldn’t have said it. This is one my rare apologies

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2020, 10:47:48 AM »

Lower support from white males is a result of soy.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2020, 03:11:03 PM »

Not really that close there champ.  Total votes is going to be in the 8 million range and the electoral college was just as wide as it was in 2016.  Which, most on here refer to as a landslide. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2020, 03:14:12 PM »
So many immature kiddies on this forum with nothing better to do.

Sorry for my momentary lapse of maturity.  :o

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2020, 03:18:37 PM »
    the donald did not throw in the towel.  Are you demtards really that stupid or do you just like to argue?  He told people to go ahead and do what the dems want because they have been threatened and are afraid for their safety. The donald is just being an american and looking out for the innocent.  His team (and others who are helping even though not officially on his team) is going full bore and will win again once they show the proof in court The real court. Not the public court ( demtards) or their bought judges at the local and state level.   The donald  ( thats MR PRESIDENT to you demfucktards) will show the whole world what crooks the bems are. Right now they are just goiung thru the motions quickly to get their cases in front of the real courts and then they will unleash all the proof they have. Be prepared to be amazed at it.  LONG LIVE THE DONALD

Don't hold your breath. As of November 22, Trump and his allies have won zero out of the 22 lawsuits they've filed since Election Day.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2020, 03:26:04 PM »

Close election? Biden got over 6 million more popular votes and 74 more electoral votes than Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2020, 03:28:35 PM »
Not really that close there champ.  Total votes is going to be in the 80 million range and the electoral college was just as wide as it was in 2016.  Which, most on here refer to as a landslide.

Fixed.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2020, 06:44:16 PM »
Fixed.

Pennsylvania will be overturned by the looks of it 😂

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2020, 07:26:03 PM »
Fixed.

Legit fix.  Actually, I think I meant the vote difference was going to be pushing 8 million.  Might be a stretch.  It's over 6 million now on the way to 7 million.  I think total votes is gonna end up around 81 or 82 million.  Tomato-Tomotto.  Landslide of epic proportions any way you slice it.