Author Topic: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory  (Read 29844 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory
« on: November 25, 2020, 06:29:34 PM »
 ???

do you guys think the "vaccine" will become the new normal?

schools will require it, being able to fly/travel, many employers/office leases etc will require it?  you can semi avoid it but you will be out of luck with most of life. i have a feeling we will get boxed in and it could be a requirement?  ???

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 06:31:11 PM »
If it’s required in schools my kids will be home schooled. I work for myself so I’m not taking it and my wife don’t work so she won’t take it.we don’t fly at all so fuck them if they make it mandatory.we ain’t taking shit.

But yes I agree they will.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 06:35:42 PM »
If it’s required in schools my kids will be home schooled. I work for myself so I’m not taking it and my wife don’t work so she won’t take it.we don’t fly at all so fuck them if they make it mandatory.we ain’t taking shit.

But yes I agree they will.

yes... I have a feeling it will be required if you want to live and be part of society...

personal note: not political but why isnt the world pissed off at China way more? we are fighting with each other (Red vs blue) and china basically date raped the entire world and got away with it.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 06:43:49 PM »

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 06:44:47 PM »
yes... I have a feeling it will be required if you want to live and be part of society...

personal note: not political but why isnt the world pissed off at China way more? we are fighting with each other (Red vs blue) and china basically date raped the entire world and got away with it.

exactly what i said in another thread... it should be "us against them"... this is china fuckin fault and its our governments for making us choose sides.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 06:45:33 PM »
And up until now, not a college degree in this thread.

LMFAO

Sun Devil here so yeah yeah haha 

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 06:49:15 PM »
exactly what i said in another thread... it should be "us against them"... this is china fuckin fault and its our governments for making us choose sides.

they financial damage, they political and social damage is out of this world and the average person is not pissed at China but shaming others for not wearing their masks and other small ball BS.

I have no idea how you hand China the bill for this mess..... but they did us dirty and got away with it.

I am a capitalist and glad to see DOW 30,000 and the US economy is hanging in and will bounce back soon. the mortgage biz was solid in 2020.  i saved so many clients money with refinances to reduce rates/pay off debts.

I am optimistic in 2021

but:

masks are here for a long time
and the vaccine.... sigh could be required.

I wonder if we get it in Mexico wink wink  ;)

night before thanksgiving used to be a bangin night but due to masks.... its pointless

cocktails, no masks, big parties, drunk chics, cigars and big meals.

now I am in sweats  on getbig lol.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 06:57:04 PM »
like the mask "mandate" the sheep will fall for it.

the schools will threaten, to make you take it. if you unenroll they will give up on it

same with goverment jobs they will threaten to losers on welfare to take it or no free bennies

but those of us who wont take it

will rule those who do

do you wear a mask like a bitch? if not then good

if you don't want a RFID contact tracing chip inside you

Id advise you to wake up and not take the fake vaccine for the fake germ scam

or be like lurker and sell your soul to china

biiiiaaaaatchh

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 06:59:29 PM »

do you wear a mask like a bitch? if not then good

I was refused service at a gas station for not having a mask on - ;/

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 07:04:03 PM »
then buy someplace else,

pretty simple

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 07:09:16 PM »
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are like months behind!!!!!!!!!! but last time I posted something I was told that I was melting down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The vaccines will be 100% MANDATORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad my Kids are grown and out of the house, and I live by myself, no STUPID CUNTY FEMALE to try and WRECK ME!!!!!! the time is here where good men will have to do bad things! These vaccines will not be physically forced, they will take things from you, so you cannot be a member of society unless you take their mRNA VAX! to the point those of you with little Kids will have them removed , unless you comply!!!!!

Good Luck
Chubz

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 07:10:14 PM »
then buy someplace else,

pretty simple

This is just the tip of the iceberg buddy, eventually their will be no place else to go!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2020, 07:14:19 PM »
Best 'spiracy theiry I've heard is they'll urge compliance, some will some wont, thereby dividing the world into compliers and non-compliers. Then they release Rona 2.0 which is 100% lethal unless you've been vaxed. Boom. The only people left are sheeps.

No college, huh.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 07:22:11 PM »
This is just the tip of the iceberg buddy, eventually their will be no place else to go!

i get it pal

money is the only way out

electric cars dont need gas

can charge at my own house

i work for myself

i dont need a vaccine

cannot be forced either

i have a private 141 pilots license

no travel restrictions for me

smart people wont be controlled

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 07:28:28 PM »
China will be off the hook now Trump is gone. No way Biden or any other leader in the west is going to stand up and ensure that the world gets the answers to what really happened. IM not even sure Trump would have got to the bottom of it, China is a different animal being communists basically the usual tactic of unsettling the population won't work.

The vaccine has to be mandatory look at the government response, I have a feeling it will be an annual thing as well.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 07:35:50 PM »
Didn't the government mandate certain vaccines in the 50's?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2020, 08:07:16 PM »

Exactly.China should be footing the bill for everything, the stimulus packages,testing,hospital bills and funerals etc...It’s all their fault.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2020, 08:35:25 PM »
I'll find every single person that gets the vaccine and chop off their arm in which they received the injection.  All they will find is a big pile of little chopped off arms.
a

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 08:56:39 PM »
I dont see what the big deal is? Remove the conspiracy theories and youre left with zero reasons not to take it and lots of reasons you should.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2020, 09:21:54 PM »
zero reasons not to take it

the permanent altering of your DNA is a very good reason not to take it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2020, 09:40:17 PM »
China will be off the hook now Trump is gone. No way Biden or any other leader in the west is going to stand up and ensure that the world gets the answers to what really happened. IM not even sure Trump would have got to the bottom of it, China is a different animal being communists basically the usual tactic of unsettling the population won't work.

The vaccine has to be mandatory look at the government response, I have a feeling it will be an annual thing as well.

Im sorry, the Rona has been with us since Feb. What answers did Trump get in 9 months?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2020, 10:20:36 PM »
Im sorry, the Rona has been with us since Feb. What answers did Trump get in 9 months?

Well he said he wasn't sure if Trump did get any answers  but in Trumps defense he did call it the Chinese Virus and China Virus and was labeled a racist.......

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2020, 10:39:20 PM »
I dont see what the big deal is? Remove the conspiracy theories and youre left with zero reasons not to take it and lots of reasons you should.

If you really want to understand, read/listen to the following book:

https://www.amazon.com/How-Autism-Epidemic-J-B-Handley/dp/1603588248

How to End the Autism Epidemic J.B. Handley

There is way to much info to get into but vaccines in general are a huge scam, give it a serious read.

If you want to find a "debunk" of this book, you won't. Medics pretend it does not exist because it can't be refuted.

But not enough people are reading.

I did not vaccinate my son, who is now 2.

Now wrap your mind around this.... No pediatrician will do a checkup on my son because "he poses a risk to others by not being vaccinated". He is 100% healthy and has not been sick once.

Going out anywhere is stressful for me since I do not wear a mask, always have to be ready to debate. Only thing that works is to calmly claim you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask. Do not comply

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2020, 10:52:36 PM »
they financial damage, they political and social damage is out of this world and the average person is not pissed at China but shaming others for not wearing their masks and other small ball BS.

I have no idea how you hand China the bill for this mess..... but they did us dirty and got away with it.

I am a capitalist and glad to see DOW 30,000 and the US economy is hanging in and will bounce back soon. the mortgage biz was solid in 2020.  i saved so many clients money with refinances to reduce rates/pay off debts.

I am optimistic in 2021

but:

masks are here for a long time
and the vaccine.... sigh could be required.

I wonder if we get it in Mexico wink wink  ;)

night before thanksgiving used to be a bangin night but due to masks.... its pointless

cocktails, no masks, big parties, drunk chics, cigars and big meals.

now I am in sweats  on getbig lol.

As far as how you hand the bill to China, their way, commie style. They always nationalize all private property, so, seize all their assets, firms, money, real estate, etc in west countries - but that is of course impossible to do because of the investments we have with them, their power in world and over US will only skyrocket through china Joe.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2020, 10:54:31 PM »
If you really want to understand, read/listen to the following book:

https://www.amazon.com/How-Autism-Epidemic-J-B-Handley/dp/1603588248

How to End the Autism Epidemic J.B. Handley

There is way to much info to get into but vaccines in general are a huge scam, give it a serious read.

If you want to find a "debunk" of this book, you won't. Medics pretend it does not exist because it can't be refuted.

But not enough people are reading.

I did not vaccinate my son, who is now 2.

Now wrap your mind around this.... No pediatrician will do a checkup on my son because "he poses a risk to others by not being vaccinated". He is 100% healthy and has not been sick once.

Going out anywhere is stressful for me since I do not wear a mask, always have to be ready to debate. Only thing that works is to calmly claim you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask. Do not comply

Wait so not wearing a mask means what to you? Does it make you a badass outlaw of some kind? I was like you, once. Then i realized wearing a mask isnt shit and i encounter fewer problems in my daily life by wearing them but i sm still a badass outlaw in spirit.

Oh and you have still provided zero rational reasons why I (or anyone) ought to be hesitant to get vaccinated against spooky scary cookvid.