Author Topic: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory  (Read 30049 times)

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2020, 11:00:10 PM »
I`m all for vaccines, but rushed vaccines should be treated with a grain of salt at least.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2020, 12:59:45 AM »
I dont see what the big deal is? Remove the conspiracy theories and youre left with zero reasons not to take it and lots of reasons you should.

1, it has been rushed to market and hasn't been vetted as carefully as other vaccines.

2, I might choose to take it after letting others be guinea pigs, but if they mandate it then that's the government claiming control over what's on this side of my skin. As a point of principle, I'll never agree to that.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2020, 01:26:07 AM »
the permanent altering of your DNA is a very good reason not to take it.

this is the rona (a single strand of 'designer' covid19 RNA):

those four short (incomplete) sequences of hiv 1 genetic code (black boxes) (verified) inserted within the total RNA genomic sequence of covid19... are a problem.

hiv is a retrovirus... with the ability to enter into the nucleus and change the host cell DNA.

covid is the delivery system by which the hiv snippets gain access into the cell, once inside the cytoplasm (both covid and hiv), the hiv genetic material becomes the way (thru nuclear pore complex) by which the entire genomic sequence of covid is transferred into the nucleus... binding to and permanently changing the host DNA.

thats why hiv was crispred into the rona – gain of function.

its the sequence of covid, assisted into the nucleus by hiv.. that then 'goes viral'.. exporting new DNA.. expressed as a single strand of RNA - from cell to cell – until every last cell in the body is transformed.

that is roughly how the vaccine will change your DNA.

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2020, 01:42:46 AM »
You dumb fucks blaming this on CHINA, JUST SHOWS HOW STUPID YOU DUMB FUCKS ARE!
CHINA ISNT DOING THIS TO YOU! ITS YOU OWN FUCKIN COUNTRY! YOU CLUELESS FUCKS!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2020, 02:40:39 AM »
Anyone trying to force it on me will have the needle shoved through their eye and then they can watch with the other eye as I remove and eat it.
Then I will do the same with the other eye

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2020, 02:49:51 AM »
the permanent altering of your DNA is a very good reason not to take it.

Is that how it works?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2020, 02:54:13 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2020, 03:57:10 AM »
(a single strand of 'designer' covid19 RNA)

those four short (incomplete) sequences of hiv 1 genetic code (black boxes) (verified) inserted within the total RNA genomic sequence of covid19... are a problem.

hiv is a retrovirus... with the ability to enter into the nucleus and change the host cell DNA.

covid is the delivery system by which the hiv snippets gain access into the cell, once inside the cytoplasm (both covid and hiv), the hiv genetic material becomes the way (thru nuclear pore complex) by which the entire genomic sequence of covid is transferred into the nucleus... binding to and permanently changing the host DNA.

its the sequence of covid, assisted into the nucleus by hiv.. that then 'goes viral'.. exporting new DNA.. expressed as a single strand of RNA - from cell to cell – until every last cell in the body is transformed.

also... this 'new DNA'... is in effect artificially procured 'complementary DNA' (cDNA)... which is - patentable.

that gets real dark, real quick.

tho that fun fact will b the least of your problems... should u take this.. mark.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2020, 04:31:00 AM »
???

do you guys think the "vaccine" will become the new normal?

schools will require it, being able to fly/travel, many employers/office leases etc will require it?  you can semi avoid it but you will be out of luck with most of life. i have a feeling we will get boxed in and it could be a requirement?  ???

Several airlines have said having a vaccine would be compulsory to board their plane as well as possibly a 'COVID-19 Passport' as proof of this.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2020, 04:39:32 AM »

Most sheeple will gladly take it without hesitation. 

Not me. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2020, 04:45:45 AM »
Most sheeple will gladly take it without hesitation. 

Not me.

I don't want a vaccine either but it might not be possible to travel overseas without one.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2020, 04:57:51 AM »
I don't want a vaccine either but it might not be possible to travel overseas without one.

I feel sorry for those who have to travel.  Travel now, die of cancer later. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2020, 05:41:39 AM »
You dumb fucks blaming this on CHINA, JUST SHOWS HOW STUPID YOU DUMB FUCKS ARE!
CHINA ISNT DOING THIS TO YOU! ITS YOU OWN FUCKIN COUNTRY! YOU CLUELESS FUCKS!

zipperhead

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2020, 06:11:51 AM »
I'm taking it as soon as it gets out. What concerns me is this vaccine wasn't made the conventional way vaccines are made. My daughter was explaining this to me and she knows a lot on this topic. It's really cutting edge how they did this. I do understand people's concern about this new technology they used.

prowlermaniac

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2020, 07:22:43 AM »
100% can see this.  It won’t be mandatory in the sense that you have military deployed to vaccinate everyone, No fucking chance.  What i can see happening is everything from airlines to grocery stores mandating vaccine certificates to enter essentially deeming anyone who doesn’t take the vaccine utterly helpless.  Who knows the long term effects of this vaccine.  Many doctors, who coincidentally are being silenced, have come out against this type of vaccine.  This is also Modernas first vaccine.  Idk about you guys but I don’t want to the test dummy for a rushed vaccine by a rookie.  I’ll take my chances by living my normal, healthy life.  Many in my area are simply not complying anymore.  No masks, pushing back against curfew and mandated shutdowns.  This needs to happens across the country soon or were all fucked

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2020, 07:45:24 AM »
Liberals will want to give the vaccine to the masses ready to violently rise up against them.

It will be revised to keep people docile so they are easier to control.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2020, 09:00:32 AM »
100% can see this.  It won’t be mandatory in the sense that you have military deployed to vaccinate everyone, No fucking chance.  What i can see happening is everything from airlines to grocery stores mandating vaccine certificates to enter essentially deeming anyone who doesn’t take the vaccine utterly helpless.  Who knows the long term effects of this vaccine.  Many doctors, who coincidentally are being silenced, have come out against this type of vaccine.  This is also Modernas first vaccine.  Idk about you guys but I don’t want to the test dummy for a rushed vaccine by a rookie.  I’ll take my chances by living my normal, healthy life.  Many in my area are simply not complying anymore.  No masks, pushing back against curfew and mandated shutdowns.  This needs to happens across the country soon or were all fucked

I could see that kind of soft enforcement shit happening. Fine, I'll forge a fucking certificate. What they look like won't be a big secret and it'll be a short lived trend domestically. And if it's just a private company's rules then it's not a crime.

Not playing along. Plays poorly with others.

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2020, 09:26:20 AM »
Wait so not wearing a mask means what to you? Does it make you a badass outlaw of some kind? I was like you, once. Then i realized wearing a mask isnt shit and i encounter fewer problems in my daily life by wearing them but i sm still a badass outlaw in spirit.

Oh and you have still provided zero rational reasons why I (or anyone) ought to be hesitant to get vaccinated against spooky scary cookvid.

If you want comprehensive rational reason, please read:

https://www.amazon.com/How-Autism-Epidemic-J-B-Handley/dp/1603588248

How to End the Autism Epidemic

Ill give you 3 quick examples:

$2 out of every current vaccine goes to payout vaccine injury victims, it is estimated that only 1% of vaccine injuries are reported, doctors are a major roadblock to reporting as they always say it is not the vaccine:

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/data-statistics-report.pdf

When the head of vaccine court wanted to advertise the program to raise awareness, congress shut his idea down. very few people know that vaccine manufacturers are 100% liability free

Vaccines are not fully safety tested, here is a link to an insert from the current MMR vaccine:

https://www.fda.gov/media/75191/download

"M-M-R II vaccine has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or impairment of fertility."

Same is true for every other vaccine and will be true for the covid vaccine. Cancer and fertility problems are far more prevalent than covid, taking an untested vaccine that alters your immune system (immune system is the #1 defense against cancer) carries risk.

There is an ongoing lawsuit involving Merck and the federal government that alleges the Merck lied about their mumps vaccine effectives to gain market share and make competitors option obsolete. Same could be happening with rushed covid vaccine:

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/merck-mumps-motions-whistleblowers-the-actual-story/

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2020, 09:31:04 AM »
Wait so not wearing a mask means what to you? Does it make you a badass outlaw of some kind? I was like you, once. Then i realized wearing a mask isnt shit and i encounter fewer problems in my daily life by wearing them but i sm still a badass outlaw in spirit.

Oh and you have still provided zero rational reasons why I (or anyone) ought to be hesitant to get vaccinated against spooky scary cookvid.

Not wearing a mask is an easy way to resist for now, when I don't wear a mask, Ill always see others pull theirs down or take it off. Fight now before you are required to show proof of vaccination to grocery shop.

The premise of wearing a "face-covering" is flawed, It would be extremely foolish to rely on others properly wearing a mask to protect you from such a deadly virus. Only you are responsible for you safety. If I felt the virus was a danger, I would wear a respirator that protects me, I would not be an idiot trusting others to wear "facecoverings" that do not have any standards to protect me.

I do not go along with stupidity, I actually have a sheep head Halloween mask that I wear to places when I don't feel like arguing about masks. The reaction is good, helping people to wake up

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2020, 10:08:00 AM »
forum of men who routinely inject Chinese/Indian/Balkan bathtub runoff now concerned about what gets injected into their bodies

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2020, 10:17:24 AM »
forum of men who routinely inject Chinese/Indian/Balkan bathtub runoff now concerned about what gets injected into their bodies

The irony, right  ;D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2020, 11:19:32 AM »

Point taken

our call to make those decisions

vs being painted into a corner to take the vaccine

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2020, 12:04:10 PM »
this is the rona (a single strand of 'designer' covid19 RNA):

that is roughly how the vaccine will change your DNA.

How do you know all of this is true and factual?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2020, 12:04:44 PM »
Is that how it works?

No. mRNA vaccines do not "alter your DNA" and they don't "include the virus".