Author Topic: Joe Biden Thanksgiving Address  (Read 1026 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Joe Biden Thanksgiving Address
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 07:40:29 PM »
😂😂😂🤣

I get more views when I post puppy videos 😂

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/joe-biden-gets-1000-viewers-watch-thanksgiving-address-live-got-80-million-votes-hah-complete-joke/

People think he’ll be good for Ireland here. Maybe he will be. But he’ll destroy the rest of the world. I don’t want him as leader of the free world because my interests are larger than a small island that’s already being destroyed by traitors.

Merkel, Blair, Bush need to be in prison for their treachery

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 07:42:41 PM »
People think he’ll be good for Ireland here. Maybe he will be. But he’ll destroy the rest of the world. I don’t want him as leader of the free world because my interests are larger than a small island that’s already being destroyed by traitors.

I wonder how Biden could be good (or bad) for Ireland,.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 07:43:28 PM »

A lot stuff coming out about Bush

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 08:01:09 PM »
Nobody wants to see your Nazi puppy destined for a Chinese dog slaughter-house, moron

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 08:07:56 PM »
I wonder how Biden could be good (or bad) for Ireland,.

There is issues with the border now because of Brexit. He’s been giving input already. Biden Considers himself Irish. But I wouldn’t claim him   ::)

[/youtube]

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 08:32:11 PM »

Why do Irish think Biden will be good for Ireland?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 10:03:42 PM »
There is issues with the border now because of Brexit. He’s been giving input already. Biden Considers himself Irish. But I wouldn’t claim him   ::)

[/youtube]

Well, if you change your mind, we've got a 78-year-old who should be allowed to wander around the Cliffs of Moher.  Maybe right to the edge.   :D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2020, 01:20:27 AM »
Nobody wants to see your Nazi puppy destined for a Chinese dog slaughter-house, moron

RON, ban this jerk !.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2020, 03:19:55 AM »

RON, ban this jerk !.

Maybe he's not from Serbia, he sounds like the guy with 4 other gimmicks here lately.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2020, 03:21:19 AM »
1000  :D

The local kids Holiday concert at the local school gets more than that.
Poor Joe, lets all give him a chance.  ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2020, 03:26:17 AM »
Maybe he's not from Serbia, he sounds like the guy with 4 other gimmicks here lately.

You’d  think these fuckers would be happy with Biden supposedly winning. They’re more miserable than ever.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2020, 03:53:26 AM »
😂😂😂🤣

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/joe-biden-gets-1000-viewers-watch-thanksgiving-address-live-got-80-million-votes-hah-complete-joke/
I had ABC on in the background while watching the court proceedings in PA online.  Right after the court gasped at the amount of fraud Rudy claimed ABC broke in with a breaking news alert which I thought would be covering what just happened in PA.  Instead, the announced a address by the President Elect Joe Biden (which he isn't yet) and he started droning on about Coronavirus.

Was the address a smoke screen to what was happening in real time?  When has a President Elect ever addressed the nation?  Is the media trying to put him out there as the president so people won't pay any attention to the proven fraudulent votes?  So many questions.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2020, 04:53:33 AM »
I had ABC on in the background while watching the court proceedings in PA online.  Right after the court gasped at the amount of fraud Rudy claimed ABC broke in with a breaking news alert which I thought would be covering what just happened in PA.  Instead, the announced a address by the President Elect Joe Biden (which he isn't yet) and he started droning on about Coronavirus.

Was the address a smoke screen to what was happening in real time?  When has a President Elect ever addressed the nation?  Is the media trying to put him out there as the president so people won't pay any attention to the proven fraudulent votes?  So many questions.

Yes to all your questions.

His entire candidacy has been a sham, including the election itself. Why would it stop now?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2020, 06:11:19 AM »
😂😂😂🤣

CNN said 50 million pedo's watched via the untracked dark web, so that explains the mystery.
K

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2020, 06:14:49 AM »
CNN said 50 million pedo's watched via the untracked dark web, so that explains the mystery.

CNN is a reliable unbiased source.   ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2020, 07:52:14 AM »
Brexit? Still talking about all that and no action?  :D

Euros have been taking it up the backend so long they don't even know it anymore.  :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2020, 11:44:10 AM »

[/youtube]

I’m not up to date on Irish politics do Irish people want the north and south border closed or open?why?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2020, 09:00:42 PM »