Author Topic: TMZ Obtains Brutally Beaten RIHANNA Face Pic!  (Read 15733 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: TMZ Obtains Beaten Rihanna Face Pic!
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2009, 05:08:16 AM »
Kinda ironic if you ask me...

http://brownsista.com/inphotos-rihannas-new-cover-girl-ads/

Does this photo make you wanna go out and buy mascara? Well Covergirl Cosmetics is banking that it does. Rihanna, who has been representing the company for the past three years is now the face of their new Exact Eyelights Mascara. So what makes Exact Eyelights different than the other 50 brands of mascara that Covergirl sales? Well according to the company: Get 4x brighter eyes with Exact Eyelights Mascara! Light-reflecting metallics and a hint of tint bring out your blues, browns, hazels and greens, while our patented no-clump brush helps define lashes.

Covergirl Cosmetics sure can change someones appearance!
Q

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2009, 06:20:47 AM »
that isn't too bad, you can tell she already looks bad without makeup, also she never cleaned up the blood so it looks a little badder than it really is.  What a wiener can't believe she reported this, she deserves another beating snotty bitch, never learns...

jt
A serious question for you ... If you came home after a long night of sucking cock ..and saw your mother or sister with those bruises on her face..? Would you say the same thing?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2009, 12:10:19 PM »
A serious question for you ... If you came home after a long night of sucking cock ..and saw your mother or sister with those bruises on her face..? Would you say the same thing?

my mother and sister would know better than to talk to a man in a disrespectful way like that, they know their place in life as a women, Rihanna diseased western skank does not, hence the scuff marks she got, she is lucky Chris didn't do more.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2009, 02:03:11 PM »
my mother and sister would know better than to talk to a man in a disrespectful way like that, they know their place in life as a women, Rihanna diseased western skank does not, hence the scuff marks she got, she is lucky Chris didn't do more.

jt
Your stupidity truly amazes me.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »
Your stupidity truly amazes me.

maybe you should change your text below your Avatar, your leader Dreadlord has gone MIA after he was outta as a gimmick :)

jt
TEAM Nasser

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: TMZ Obtains Brutally Beaten RIHANNA Face Pic!
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2009, 11:35:24 PM »
seems like she deserved it

I agree, if his life was in danger.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2009, 11:54:54 PM »
All bullshit aside, how can a 100 pound girl deserve to be beaten by a ghetto thug? He is a piece of trash, and deserves a long prison sentence.
E

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2009, 12:01:30 AM »
All bullshit aside, how can a 100 pound girl deserve to be beaten by a ghetto thug? He is a piece of trash, and deserves a long prison sentence.

long prison sentence for what?  She is known to be a bitch, she was put in her place and now hopefully will learn a lesson.  Western society is so feminized, there is nothing wrong with physical correction.  It is not like Chris did not have a reason for hitting her a little, he had a good reason.

TEAM Nasser

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2009, 12:02:44 AM »
long prison sentence for what?  She is known to be a bitch, she was put in her place and now hopefully will learn a lesson.  Western society is so feminized, there is nothing wrong with physical correction.  It is not like Chris did not have a reason for hitting her a little, he had a good reason.

No real man beats a woman. If she pisses him off, he can leave and find a new whore.
E

newmom

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2009, 07:01:00 AM »
I dont know the circumstances regarding this..supposedly he got a text from a chickie to hook up with later..wtf knows..Now here is a punk bitch that went on tyra stating his step dad beat his mother and would never do that yadda yadda yadda..I hope he looses his endorsements ( I believe wrigley dropped him already)..he gets some help and can make more music, I dont like to kick people when they are down and he knows right from wrong and he is a young punk.

Now on the other hand, I hope Rhianna does not go back to him for the simple fact, it will not be a good message to females at any age. If she loves him, as a woman, I can understand forgiving someone when they do something like that, but she is a star and a role model for young women

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2009, 07:45:06 AM »
No real man beats a woman.

What if a man's life is in danger by the girl, like she has a gun or a knife. You don't think the girl deserves to get her ass beat to save his? C'mon, Danielson...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2009, 07:52:15 AM »
What if a man's life is in danger by the girl, like she has a gun or a knife. You don't think the girl deserves to get her ass beat to save his? C'mon, Danielson...

You think Rihanna pulled a gun in him? He is ghetto trash. This is not a shock that he did this, he grew up poor seeing violence everyday. He is an animal.
E

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2009, 09:46:29 AM »
maybe you should change your text below your Avatar, your leader Dreadlord has gone MIA after he was outta as a gimmick :)

jt
Yeah..I remember the good ole days ..When he had you begging him to leave you alone ..Then when he said he had your personal info,and you said you wanted to kill yourself..HAHAHA! Yeah good times ! You've been brutally ass raped by him(dreadlord).. So I can see why ,you're the happy homo..

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2009, 11:51:17 AM »
You think Rihanna pulled a gun in him? He is ghetto trash. This is not a shock that he did this, he grew up poor seeing violence everyday. He is an animal.

You were being vague in your reply stating a real man doesn't hit a woman. But what if the situation I posed arose? Then I think it's justified that a man beat the crap outta a woman!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »
You were being vague in your reply stating a real man doesn't hit a woman. But what if the situation I posed arose? Then I think it's justified that a man beat the crap outta a woman!

If she has a gun, then yes its ok. But other than that, there is no reason to. Women are so weak, it's not right to hit them.
E

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »
I dont know the circumstances regarding this..supposedly he got a text from a chickie to hook up with later..wtf knows..Now here is a punk bitch that went on tyra stating his step dad beat his mother and would never do that yadda yadda yadda..I hope he looses his endorsements ( I believe wrigley dropped him already)..he gets some help and can make more music, I dont like to kick people when they are down and he knows right from wrong and he is a young punk.

Now on the other hand, I hope Rhianna does not go back to him for the simple fact, it will not be a good message to females at any age. If she loves him, as a woman, I can understand forgiving someone when they do something like that, but she is a star and a role model for young women

This simp went on Tyra and shit OMG, he seriously needs to just disappear, if he stood by what he did and said hey I hit her because she did this and this and their is nothing wrong with physically correcting a women and stood up to the bitch ass blacks, then he could be lookup up upon, now he just bitched ouT!

TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2009, 12:36:48 PM »
If she has a gun, then yes its ok. But other than that, there is no reason to. Women are so weak, it's not right to hit them.

wait, wait, wait, how bout this whole feminist movement that women are into that they want to be equal rights like men and not be classified differently like the sexes?  They don't want ppl to open doors help them carry shit etc, they want all the good things that comes with being a man, but also want what comes with being a petite woman, IMO if you label yourself a feminist all rules are off!

jt
TEAM Nasser

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2009, 12:39:13 PM »
wait, wait, wait, how bout this whole feminist movement that women are into that they want to be equal rights like men and not be classified differently like the sexes?  They don't want ppl to open doors help them carry shit etc, they want all the good things that comes with being a man, but also want what comes with being a petite woman, IMO if you label yourself a feminist all rules are off!

jt

Women are weak. It's like punching a third grader.
E

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »
Personally, I think she liked it.  Just like Tina Turner...sure, she sang "What's Love Got To Do With It" but behind closed doors, it was, "Harder, Ike, and put some stank on it!!"
~

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »
Women are weak. It's like punching a third grader.

there is no arguing if women are the weaker of the sexes.  What you don't seem to remember is sometimes when you were a kid the only thing you understood was physical correction, a spank on the butt, a slap to the face.  Same with women, and dogs, when they do something wrong right away you correct them so they attribute the correction with the action.  Most of the time words do not mean anything to them because they have heard them all before. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2009, 01:35:12 PM »
there is no arguing if women are the weaker of the sexes.  What you don't seem to remember is sometimes when you were a kid the only thing you understood was physical correction, a spank on the butt, a slap to the face.  Same with women, and dogs, when they do something wrong right away you correct them so they attribute the correction with the action.  Most of the time words do not mean anything to them because they have heard them all before. 

jt

I agree that women should be treated like dogs, well not quite as good as dogs, dogs are more faithful so they deserve to eat at the table more than a woman imo. I just don't think hitting a bitch is ever warranted. Like I said, you wouldn't go to the grade school and hit a kid would you? Same concept, women are way too weak to defend themselves.
E

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »
I agree that women should be treated like dogs, well not quite as good as dogs, dogs are more faithful so they deserve to eat at the table more than a woman imo. I just don't think hitting a bitch is ever warranted. Like I said, you wouldn't go to the grade school and hit a kid would you? Same concept, women are way too weak to defend themselves.

I don't mean they should be treated like dogs, but if that is what you believe I respect that.  I just think that everyone learns the same, how I can relate women and dogs, when you hit a dog after he shits on the floor he knows not to do it.  If you slap a girl after she talks back to you, she will learn not to talk back.  Delayed reaction leads to them not associating the action with the punishment much like children.  Women are very childlike throughout their lives.  Parents hit kids to teach them, but they love them too, they hit them because they want the kid to learn and have a better life in teaching them lessons.

TEAM Nasser

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2009, 01:39:27 AM »

jt

i hate these bitches.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2009, 07:31:55 AM »

I agree a real man should never hit a woman but that is bullshit.  Women use that to their advantage all the time.  When I was a kid I used to have it out with some of the black girls in my public school.  They were worse then fighting some of the guys.  I mean fuck those bitches could throw down.  I know lots of women that are tougher than a lot of men and could probably kick their ass. 

linden

• Getbig II
  • THe Legend
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2009, 08:11:04 AM »