Author Topic: CEO on food stamps  (Read 6204 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: CEO on food stamps
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2013, 08:10:52 PM »
I wonder if Wiggs has prepared for those roving packs of hebrews?
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2013, 08:19:46 PM »
I wonder if Wiggs has prepared for those roving packs of hebrews?

I will be nowhere near roving packs of anyone. Including Hebrews.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2013, 08:29:57 PM »
 :D ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2013, 08:34:07 PM »

What if cats go extinct and your neighbor Vince comes knocking on your door? What are you prepared to do?
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2013, 08:41:26 PM »

Wiggs....all hostilities aside, are you prepared to kill a thousand innocent people to ensure the survival of yourself and for your loved ones?

I would gladly kill every single person on this board, including those I am friendly with... If it meant food for my kid.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2013, 11:06:13 PM »
If people on food stamps shopped in a more responsible manner vs. buy the shit I see them buy when I'm in line at the store, there'd be alot less complaining.

Beans
Rice
Flour
Milk
Eggs
Bread
Veggies
Fruit
Water

You can buy alot of that vs. the more expensive processed garbage they buy. They should put restrictions on what type of foods you can buy.

Yeah this and the lose the loser spouse behind you in line who buys all the beer and cigarettes with the only $ you guys have

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2013, 11:28:21 PM »
If people on food stamps shopped in a more responsible manner vs. buy the shit I see them buy when I'm in line at the store, there'd be alot less complaining.

Beans
Rice
Flour
Milk
Eggs
Bread
Veggies
Fruit
Water

You can buy alot of that vs. the more expensive processed garbage they buy. They should put restrictions on what type of foods you can buy.

I'm assuming the gallon of water is for...

.17 a pack  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2013, 11:44:06 PM »

Beans
Rice
Flour
Milk
Eggs
Bread
Veggies
Fruit
Water

good post

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2013, 07:54:50 AM »
Wiggs....all hostilities aside, are you prepared to kill a thousand innocent people to ensure the survival of yourself and for your loved ones?

I would gladly kill every single person on this board, including those I am friendly with... If .

this....I would also eat most on this board it meant food for my kids, too bad most here are not "organic"  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2013, 10:38:59 AM »
I've got a MUCH bigger problem with the people in the lawmaking houses and the board-rooms than I could ever have with someone getting a couple of bucks a day in foodstamps.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2013, 10:43:24 AM »
...particularly when they're acting to FLOOD our country with illegal workers. Think about that shit.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2013, 10:44:41 AM »
Some of the fags on this thread need to learn how to choose their battles MUCH more carefully.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2013, 10:47:19 AM »
I've got a MUCH bigger problem with the people in the lawmaking houses and the board-rooms than I could ever have with someone getting a couple of bucks a day in foodstamps.

...particularly when they're acting to FLOOD our country with illegal workers. Think about that shit.

I agree with this.  From a labor perspective immigration only benefits big business and immigrants but screws native workers.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2013, 10:55:27 AM »
You fucking moron.....I'm mostly self sufficient being able to grow and store all of my fruits and vegetables along with hunting and fishing.  Doesn't take but a well placed couple of  bullets and a sharp knife to have months of deer and rabbit meat in the freezer.  

Say what you want but when the shit hits the fan, you'll be in the food lines waiting for Obama to give you a fucking handout.
unless you have solar energy, when "shit hits the fan" all that meat in the freezer will go bad---fast.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2013, 10:58:16 AM »
Some of the fags on this thread need to learn how to choose their battles MUCH more carefully.
But, but carefully-chosen battles leave less room for self-righteous indignation and group masturbation. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2013, 10:59:25 AM »
I agree with this.  From a labor perspective immigration only benefits big business and immigrants but screws native workers.

Yes, bro. But don't forget: we're supposed to be outraged that so-called immigration-reform hasn't taken place (despite 'reform' being nothing more than a slave-labor giveaway to the pigs).

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2013, 11:03:53 AM »
wow    only .15 per meal Vince

great job     never even thought about it all like that     

The only person on here who can beat your frugal nature is Falcon.  Drinking river water and eating clay can never be beat.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2013, 11:05:30 AM »
But, but carefully-chosen battles leave less room for self-righteous indignation and group masturbation.  

You know, I wonder where these guys get their ideas. Are they just echoing their dads, or what?

They need to understand that they're only helping to GUARANTEE a continuation of the problem.

Focusing aim at powerless people does absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2013, 11:11:22 AM »
You know, I wonder where these guys get their ideas. Are they just echoing their dads, or what?

They need to understand that they're only helping to GUARANTEE a continuation of the problem.

Focusing aim at powerless people does absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
Sure it does. It distracts people from where they should be focusing their attentions.  'Twas ever thus.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2013, 11:15:49 AM »
You fucking moron.....I'm mostly self sufficient being able to grow and store all of my fruits and vegetables along with hunting and fishing.  Doesn't take but a well placed couple of  bullets and a sharp knife to have months of deer and rabbit meat in the freezer.  

Say what you want but when the shit hits the fan, you'll be in the food lines waiting for Obama to give you a fucking handout.

I have a lot of respect for this. A self-providing man is awesome.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2013, 11:18:52 AM »
Sure it does. It distracts people from where they should be focusing their attentions.  'Twas ever thus.

Then I'd say it makes for a perfect opportunity to call them out, and make 'em scramble or fight.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2013, 11:19:14 AM »

I would gladly kill every single person on this board, including those I am friendly with... If it meant food for my kid.
mankind hasn't it made it this far by doing such acts. Killing a thousand innocent people who may be able to help ensure your family's long term survival ain't the smartest thing. Working together ensures survival of a "group" or community...some of those people have strengths that you don't.
Would you kill a weapons and ammo supplier to ensure your family's safety, which may not be guaranteed tomorrow? Or the 11 yr old kid who is a good tracker? Too many scenarios...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2013, 11:21:17 AM »
mankind hasn't it made it this far by doing such acts. Killing a thousand innocent people who may be able to help ensure your family's long term survival ain't the smartest thing. Working together ensures survival of a "group" or community...some of those people have strengths that you don't.
Would you kill a weapons and ammo supplier to ensure your family's safety, which may not be guaranteed tomorrow? Or the 11 yr old kid who is a good tracker? Too many scenarios...

Yes, cooperation is ALWAYS the superior choice.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2013, 11:23:02 AM »
Wiggs is utterly full of shit.

He probably doesn't even have a bug out bag. I have a bug out bag just because you never know...can't hurt.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2013, 11:23:42 AM »
Yes, bro. But don't forget: we're supposed to be outraged that so-called immigration-reform hasn't taken place (despite 'reform' being nothing more than a slave-labor giveaway to the pigs).

I've tried to explain this to people but I'm called either a racist or a union loving commie. I was watching the news and I saw Rubio being interviewed and he mentioned that immigrants granted amnesty would not receive ACA benefits.  Such a move would only make then even more attractive to business who don't want to pay insurance costs.
A