Author Topic: Father in law died  (Read 3919 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Father in law died
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2011, 09:35:23 PM »
lol, the dole scrounging, german weirdo, who often post horrific videos of people getting fucked up and killed. wants us to say a little prayer for one of his lost loved ones. oh, the irony  ::)

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 04:50:50 AM »
Sucks fucking monkey balls, he worked all his life to support his family in some shitty russian paint factory and inhaled all the fumes, which at the end just fucked up his lungs, at the end he wasn't able to walk more than 5 steps.
I'm just back from latvia - I wasn't able to go to the funeral since I came mostly to latvia with my wife to look after our son - but it was hugly upsetting to see how much pain and grief my mother in law went through.

Sure he didnt write behovens fifths or cure cancer but he was an honest and good man who always put family first, these type of guys are dying out fast.
So I'm not religious or god fearing (what ever the fuck that means) but if you are and you have some time left in your prayers, say a little one for Yuris.

I flew home alone yesterday and a couple of things happened which I feel the need of sharing.

1) I had the perfect seat in the airplane some skinny girl beside me which helps when you have larger then average shoulder size, of course a couple had to come by and plead me to swap seats so they can sit together ::) - the good guy I am I say sure no problem and found myself sitting the rest of the flight (3h) beside a fucking smelly elephant baby.

2) I found out why people were looking at me funny when I reached down and found out that my fly was wide open - fucking great

3) Some chick lost something while hurring to customs and the gentleman I am I picked it up only to found out it was an unused condom - needless to say I blushed the shit out of her

4) Forgot which area my car was parked in the long term car park and I aimlessly walked around for an hour with my duffel bag and was shit lucky to find my car under the thousands parked on a huge area.

Sorry for your loss. Stay positive.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 05:09:32 AM »
as if anyone cares. ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 05:15:48 AM »

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 10:14:31 AM »
Very sorry for your loss Stark.

Praying for comfort and peace for the whole family.
R

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »
/tIMES TWO.

Niko can be abrasive but he's good ppl... and he married a russian girl...

nonetheless, pics or this didn't happen: "when you have larger then average shoulder size"...

Unless you're flying AirHobbit.....

GodSpeed.

Couple of corrections there mate :)

My name is Nico

And my wife is latvian not russian.

Thank you all for your replies - he was 68

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2011, 07:28:33 PM »
Couple of corrections there mate :)

My name is Nico
And my wife is latvian not russian.
Thank you all for your replies - he was 68

LOL I stand corrected chief...  ;D

Nonetheless, these are tuff times and all bullshit aside, we're here for you, whatever we can do to support you. No homo, just good humane behavior. I'm serious.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2011, 11:55:23 PM »
LOL I stand corrected chief...  ;D

Nonetheless, these are tuff times and all bullshit aside, we're there for you, whatever we can do to support you. No homo, just good humane behavior. I'm serious.

Thanks bro, truly appreciated.

Its just weird how life just keeps on rolling on -  but such is life.