Author Topic: 3 on 1 ny subway ass kicking  (Read 10775 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: 3 on 1 ny subway ass kicking
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2011, 07:57:28 AM »
I had a car when I lived in NYC but mostly used the trains. No real need for a car in nyc
I must be spoiled, the only time you will see me on the train, is when I have given up watching YOUTUBE vids on GETBIG of groups of monkeys beating up harmless civilians, I might just check out via a Japanese Bullet Train by launching myself in front of it with a tripod and camera setup to stream the whole thing live to YOUTUBE.
Plus Helmet Cam as well -  Any subscribers
V

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2011, 07:57:57 AM »
I feel sorry for people who weren't intelligent enough to raise their socioeconomic status enough to buy a car.

This is ignorant.  Did you know that the cost of living in NYC is higher than any other city in the world?  Besides car payents, it costs $500.00/month minimum to keep a car in a garage and if you don't pay that, you'll pay for all the damages from getting it hit on the street while parking it there.  The NYC public transportation system (Subways and Busses) is the only 24 hour system in the world.  Some of the wealthiest people in Manhattan use it.  It's actually a better, more economically intelligent move to not have a car in the city.  People who live in places that are much cheaper to live though don't realize this.  What it costs for a small 1 bedroom apartment in Manhattan can get you a beautiful house with a 4 car garage and a pool in many other places in the US.  There's a reason they say if you can make it in NY you can make it anywhere.

newmom

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2011, 07:59:10 AM »
Why the hell would anyone want to live in a shithole like NYC in the first place?

It's an amazing city and so much fun with so much to do. Hell just sitting at thompson square park in the LES is fun to people watch. Watching the doggies run around. That city has cleaned up so much. For years I said eww I could never live there but well I did and miss it

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2011, 08:00:09 AM »
I feel sorry for people who weren't intelligent enough to raise their socioeconomic status enough to buy a car.

I had a car when I lived in NYC but mostly used the trains. No real need for a car in nyc
OUTED

:)

V

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2011, 08:00:34 AM »
one of the worse things about that clip is the way absolutely no one comes to his aid.. says more about society i guess.

as bad as it was, it looked like they went pretty easy on his ass.  :-\

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2011, 08:00:43 AM »
Oh and as for the kid getting his ass kicked... That's an unfortunate display of NYC's black youth.  I'm white btw, but this is a poor representation of black youth but yet a sad reality.

newmom

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2011, 08:01:51 AM »
This is ignorant.  Did you know that the cost of living in NYC is higher than any other city in the world?  Besides car payents, it costs $500.00/month minimum to keep a car in a garage and if you don't pay that, you'll pay for all the damages from getting it hit on the street while parking it there.  The NYC public transportation system (Subways and Busses) is the only 24 hour system in the world.  Some of the wealthiest people in Manhattan use it.  It's actually a better, more economically intelligent move to not have a car in the city.  People who live in places that are much cheaper to live though don't realize this.  What it costs for a small 1 bedroom apartment in Manhattan can get you a beautiful house with a 4 car garage and a pool in many other places in the US.  There's a reason they say if you can make it in NY you can make it anywhere.

pretty much spot on. The only time I used my car to get to work was when I worked in BayRidge. Never traffic when I left my apt in the LES to get there so only took 20 min by car. I parked on the street and got a tad dings here and there but other than that. If I took the train when I worked in Bay Ridge, it would of been an hour and 20 min.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2011, 08:04:24 AM »
This is ignorant.  Did you know that the cost of living in NYC is higher than any other city in the world?  Besides car payents, it costs $500.00/month minimum to keep a car in a garage and if you don't pay that, you'll pay for all the damages from getting it hit on the street while parking it there.  The NYC public transportation system (Subways and Busses) is the only 24 hour system in the world.  Some of the wealthiest people in Manhattan use it.  It's actually a better, more economically intelligent move to not have a car in the city.  People who live in places that are much cheaper to live though don't realize this.  What it costs for a small 1 bedroom apartment in Manhattan can get you a beautiful house with a 4 car garage and a pool in many other places in the US.  There's a reason they say if you can make it in NY you can make it anywhere.
God, you make it sound like someones holding a gun to their head to live in NY.  Are they holding you hostage? You do realise their are other countries other than America. Anyway I stand by my post.

V

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2011, 08:04:54 AM »
Why the hell would anyone want to live in a shithole like NYC in the first place?

NYC is a great city.  Problem is that for people who don't live there or haven't spent a significant amount of time there, it can be very intimidating.  I lived there for quite sometime and I remember having cousins from the midwest visit at one point who were full grown adults, but acted like lost scared children when in the city.  Manhattan is a highly populated, small island, with a true melting pot of cultures, and people from all different walks of life moving at a very fast pace.  If you're unfamiliar with it, most likely you'll be intimidated, but NYC is an amazing city with a lot to be appreciated.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2011, 08:08:00 AM »
God, you make it sound like someones holding a gun to their head to live in NY.  Are they holding you hostage? You do realise their are other countries other than America. Anyway I stand by my post.

LOL no not at all man.  Just letting you know from having spent many years there that what you said is far off.  I know guys who were pulling in 6 and 7 figures working in the financial district that lived in pricey loft condos that never bothered with a car.  Actually, I'd say the luxury mode of transportation is the pricey yellow cab taxi service or private run car service.  Traffic in NYC is horrid, gas is pricey, tolls are ridiculous (over $10 in some cases) and it just doesn't make sense to have a car there.  Trust me, I had a car there lol, there was a reason I sold it.

newmom

« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2011, 08:10:17 AM »
LOL no not at all man.  Just letting you know from having spent many years there that what you said is far off.  I know guys who were pulling in 6 and 7 figures working in the financial district that lived in pricey loft condos that never bothered with a car.  Actually, I'd say the luxury mode of transportation is the pricey yellow cab taxi service or private run car service.  Traffic in NYC is horrid, gas is pricey, tolls are ridiculous (over $10 in some cases) and it just doesn't make sense to have a car there.  Trust me, I had a car there lol, there was a reason I sold it.

when I go to the city, I'm shocked when I get my ez pass statement. The prices have gone way up since I lived there. Isn't it like 13 bucks to cross the verrizano now.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2011, 08:14:25 AM »
when I go to the city, I'm shocked when I get my ez pass statement. The prices have gone way up since I lived there. Isn't it like 13 bucks to cross the verrizano now.

Lol probably.  I don't know.  Last time I crossed into the city was via the GW Bridge and it was like 10 or 12 so 13 for that bridge wouldnt shock me.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2011, 08:17:03 AM »
NYC is one of the few major US cities I have not been to....and that will not change.

newmom

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2011, 08:22:02 AM »
Lol probably.  I don't know.  Last time I crossed into the city was via the GW Bridge and it was like 10 or 12 so 13 for that bridge wouldnt shock me.

I stay far the fuck away from the cross bronx and gw...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2011, 08:55:00 AM »
I stay in Manhatten only.

Had a few bad experiences in Queens and in the South Bronx back in the day.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2011, 09:02:17 AM »
Supreme being, there are diff cultures, Kenya is diff than the US, diff than Nigeria...
That being said, I somewhat agree with you. Many of the African countries are rift with corruption, and ineptitude.

But, I come from a family of college edumacated blacks, aunts, uncles with degrees. My parents beat into my head---college, or go to work. My dad instill in me a work ethic, that I don't even really see in my gen---black or white. "finish the job first, then play".

I went to college with and hung out with blacks who were like me. I know successful black men and women who are doctors, attorneys, scientists, linguists, judges, sociologists, and owners of business. I live in an area near DC that is rich in that. Yet, I see the other side.

And many would asked the question, "WTH are you doing business in a country with people that you loathe,  can't stand, disrespect...and/or was robbed by?

And you obviously don't know "people", even though you have travelled, because I have met some highly arrogant Africans from West and East Africa who think that they are better than American blacks, because American blacks are mixed---they don't have real ethnic ties to Africa---they view themselves as pure.

Once you start to "know" people and get off your high horse of "Supremeness",
you'll start to understand the real diff in "n iggas" vs black folk.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2011, 09:07:14 AM »
Supreme being, there are diff cultures, Kenya is diff than the US, diff than Nigeria...
That being said, I somewhat agree with you. Many of the African countries are rift with corruption, and ineptitude.

But, I come from a family of college edumacated blacks, aunts, uncles with degrees. My parents beat into my head---college, or go to work. My dad instill in me a work ethic, that I don't even really see in my gen---black or white. "finish the job first, then play".

I went to college with and hung out with blacks who were like me. I know successful black men and women who are doctors, attorneys, scientists, linguists, judges, sociologists, and owners of business. I live in an area near DC that is rich in that. Yet, I see the other side.

And many would asked the question, "WTH are you doing business in a country with people that you loathe,  can't stand, disrespect...and/or was robbed by?

And you obviously don't know "people", even though you have travelled, because I have met some highly arrogant Africans from West and East Africa who think that they are better than American blacks, because American blacks are mixed---they don't have real ethnic ties to Africa---they view themselves as pure.

Once you start to "know" people and get off your high horse of "Supremeness",
you'll start to understand the real diff in "n iggas" vs black folk.

I agree with Parker here.  Anybody who truly knows black people, IRL, knows the difference.  The REAL problem is that way too many black people make excuses and tolerate the behavior of the nigrahs. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2011, 12:57:44 PM »
Uh oh... soon on TV - group of american black people attacked by african purebreds during safari.

The times I have met a black person in real life are practically zero. The ones I talked to were very nice, but they were quick to distinguish themselves from the bad blacks who don't want to work and deal drugs.
Blacks are practically labeled as coke pushers here and more often than not that's true.
On and off there are quasi "all black" parties in some clubs and once I went there it was hilarious - it was like being inside a cheesy american flick.
The turks I talked to label them as animals - it seems there's a strange phobia by them towards the "brothers". Maybe Cain officially dismissed the kebab?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2011, 01:05:22 PM »
I don't know why some think that 1 vs 1 would be fairer. If the guy doesn't want to fight, it's not fair period. It's an assault.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »
This is exactly why the West is in decline. That initial 1% AIDS is taking the toll on the body. Now the infection is 20-30% and spreading fast. Death to the scum and their ancestors that injected AIDS into the body. Death to the AIDS infection.

Has anything positive come from this AIDS infection?? It is 100% unlikely that the cackling monkey whores in the background bring anything to the table. And the coward n|ggers are too much pussy to fight 1on1 like a man. They love to kick the victim's head in packs. Cretens - all of 'em that behave like that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2011, 01:19:01 PM »
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhhsVEsfoB9n57B1r2

Fucking apes. 

They belong in the God damned zoo.   95% of them.     Disgusting animals need to be put back on work farms until they can act like humans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2011, 01:21:31 PM »
Forget the animal like beating but listen to the disgusting hyenas in the background - i guarantee if those bitchess were anything but not black they would not be reacting that way.

Disgusting low IQ people - worst people ever, really are not on the same mentality level as the rest of the world. Black people are pure disgusting - and stop with the bullshit that these are 'Nig*as' not 'black' people, what percentage are actually hard working black people - probably less than 25% in my opinion.

That video has left me disgusted particularly by the cold heart-ed bitches in the background - that dude could have been seriously hurt!

Black people deserve to be stereotyped negatively because the good ones REFUSE to ever do a damn thing to control the thugs that give the minority of good ones a better name. 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2011, 01:32:30 PM »

Black people deserve to be stereotyped negatively because the good ones REFUSE to ever do a damn thing to control the thugs that give the minority of good ones a better name. 
Very true and well stated. They are too afraid to be called "Uncle Toms". Once in a while a black will call them out (Bill Cosby).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2011, 01:34:00 PM »
Very true and well stated. They are too afraid to be called "Uncle Toms". Once in a while a black will call them out (Bill Cosby).

Cain is getting crucified for calling most blacks brainwashed despite the fact that he is dead right. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2011, 02:20:17 PM »
Elderly man kidnapped, raped near Socorro park
KFOX14 ^ | Nov 09,2011 | 

SOCORRO, Texas — Socorro police and the FBI are looking for four men who police say attacked and raped an elderly man who was out on his early-morning walk. Investigators said the 70-year-old was walking Thursday around 6 a.m. at Valle del Sol Park on Valle Rico Road and Valle Fertil when they said four black men got out of a late-'90s Ford or Chevrolet van or minivan and demanded the Mexican-American man to give them money. When he said, "No," they allegedly grabbed him, threw him in the van and raped him. Socorro spokesman David Garcia said the men yelled racial slurs at the victim as they assaulted him.

(Excerpt) Read more at kfoxtv.com ...