Author Topic: The best of Rory LEIDELMEYER  (Read 19081 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: The best of Rory LEIDELMEYER
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2017, 06:33:56 PM »
Fa fa fo lei.hit the HGH..
Ta ta toothy
U

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2017, 07:46:50 PM »
Excellent choice of thread bump  8)  Firstly, because that recent pic of Mr L. appears to answer the question I put out there last year when this thread first saw the light of day...

Secondly, because the first time I visited this thread I completely failed to notice that in one particular shot, Rory would push even Kevin 'Methusaleh' Lev-ro-nee close when it came to the sheer heft and mass of a very erm.... prominent bodypart..... (can't edit pics on this tablet or I'd post a direct comparison shot  :()

Once again, the elephant in the room is?  Huge cawk as well.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2017, 02:31:03 AM »
Bolasterone of peace.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2017, 04:59:41 PM »
I remember when he used to hang out with that loser Tony Mandarich.

I still have these two Sports Illustrated issues. There is a picture of Rory in the first one.

This was the contest. Ii's the 1983 Nationals. Rory had actually been training Bob in Anaheim. But Rory thought he was the better man that night. The judges didn't agree.

Rory was pissed. Said crowd was behind him. Told it to Muscle & Fitness.

Wrote an article years later about judging saying that judges knew nothing and most weren't really qualified to do the job.

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2017, 03:13:55 AM »
I remember when he used to hang out with that loser Tony Mandarich.

I still have these two Sports Illustrated issues. There is a picture of Rory in the first one.

This was the contest. Ii's the 1983 Nationals. Rory had actually been training Bob in Anaheim. But Rory thought he was the better man that night. The judges didn't agree.

Rory was pissed. Said crowd was behind him. Told it to Muscle & Fitness.

Wrote an article years later about judging saying that judges knew nothing and most weren't really qualified to do the job.
I recall reading an article by Rory back in the day where he said the judges came up onstage at one show and were pinching the low backs of the competitors to see who was the leanest.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2017, 07:36:12 AM »
I recall reading an article by Rory back in the day where he said the judges came up onstage at one show and were pinching the low backs of the competitors to see who was the leanest.

Nice of you to picture it like that. The truth is that the judges were feelling their glutes for striations.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2017, 07:40:43 AM »
Bolasterone of peace.

Yeah, you said it before.