Author Topic: Austrian MP DESTROYS Turkish ambassador over Turkey's religious intolerance+more  (Read 1795 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

This guy is amazing. Awesome speech. Completely embarrassed the Islamists and their double-standard hypocrisy.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Bf do you have that image I post from the turkish pm.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Damn!  That was fucking great.

:)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Wow-- gutsy performance. It looks like Europes testicles are beginning to drop after being shriveled for the past 40 years. 

Fury

• Getbig V
Bf do you have that image I post from the turkish pm.

Yup.

NightWolf

• Getbig II
I want to shake that mans hand.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There was that other guy from the eu who gave a great speech too.  Many europeans seem to be waking up.

Fury

• Getbig V
There was that other guy from the eu who gave a great speech too.  Many europeans seem to be waking up.

Yeah, we need some politicians like those guys.

More and more Europeans seem to be accepting that the EU is a colossal failure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I wrote a paper in college in 1996 that this was not going to work due to peoples' natural inclination to adhere to a national identity.  The professor thought I was a rw reactionary but I got an A because all the other dolts just said what the guy wanted to hear.  Ha ha.

I have been a royal pain in the ass forever. 

Fury

• Getbig V
I wrote a paper in college in 1996 that this was not going to work due to peoples' natural inclination to adhere to a national identity.  The professor thought I was a rw reactionary but I got an A because all the other dolts just said what the guy wanted to hear.  Ha ha.

I have been a royal pain in the ass forever. 

It's things like that and the glaring economic differences between the haves (i.e. Germany) and the have nots (i.e. Greece, Italy, Portugal). Only question is how long until it completely fails?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Until countries get fed up carrying the loafers who just want to sit around and not do anything.  Why should productive Germans carry on their back lazy spanish and portugese?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

This guy is amazing. Awesome speech. Completely embarrassed the Islamists and their double-standard hypocrisy.  

wow