Author Topic: Best Quotes and insults.  (Read 36503 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Best Quotes and insults.
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2007, 01:00:03 PM »
Another one from ShowStoppa from the 'TomR knew he was gay when.........' thread:

When he was a fetus he tried to give his dad a blowjob when he was banging his mom.

Edit: From that same 'TomR knew he was gay when.....' thread:

.......at the end of every game of CLUE he'd answer, "the big, hunky negro with his foot long Johnson in my asshole."

When he "accidently" tripped and fell on his "uncle" Percy's lap, impaling himself anally....and then quipped...."Mommy, I loves me some cockage!"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2007, 01:29:54 PM »
AAHAHH!!  I think it was BC that said someone was gonna "dress up like a cock goblin at Halloween, ring all the doorbells in their neighborhood and shout 'DICK OR DICK!' when the male owner answered".

I laughed for two days!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »
Another from Sarcasm:

there's nothing about my post to joke about, your sister takes sucking diccks very seriously.

AHAAHAHH!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2007, 01:37:04 PM »
I fell outta my chair from this gem from BF to Medford:

Get the f**k off our board you elf-faced dyke.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2007, 01:38:14 PM »
AAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!   How can I forget this post of beauty from kiwi AHAHAAH!!!

Hahahahaha nothing's fatter than Medford's back except for maybe the cock Shadow's sucking at the moment.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2007, 02:23:48 PM »
Another one from ShowStoppa from the 'TomR knew he was gay when.........' thread:

Edit: From that same 'TomR knew he was gay when.....' thread:

hahahahaha, i wish we could bring that tomR thread back up, that was a fucckin' laugh festival.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »
Another one from ShowStoppa back from the days of the X board when the SQUAD was discussing BrianX was, "BrianX went to the doctor and asked for his tonsils to be removed. When the doctor checked the tonsils, found it healthy and said "It's OK. Why do you want it removed?", BrianX said, "Yeah, but without that tonsil, I can fit one more cock in my mouth" LOFL

Showstoppa also crucified some twunt by saying he was the kind of guy who walked up to random strangers and asked them if they wanted to rest their balls on his chin ;D
hahaha! i remember that.

da stoppa is my dog.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2007, 03:34:23 PM »
I would eat her shit.

Guy's a joke.  I mean I know that he is fucked up mentally but eating shit.
\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2007, 12:05:32 AM »
My favorite one from RB is when he said "xxxxxx oh brother, I bet you're the kind of guy who wears only an open trenchcoat and walks up to little boys and asks them if they'd like to pet the snake" ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2007, 12:08:20 AM »
This one not so much the best, as it is infamous - can't make a thread like this and leave this out 8)

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2007, 01:02:19 AM »
AAHAHH!!  I think it was BC that said someone was gonna "dress up like a cock goblin at Halloween, ring all the doorbells in their neighborhood and shout 'DICK OR DICK!' when the male owner answered".

I laughed for two days!!

Yes MOS! I remember that savage post well!!!

I will try and find some of the chronicles  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2007, 01:27:05 AM »
Hahahahahaha another classic from the legendary Count Grishnackh 8)

hahahahahahaha, yes!!! The SQUAD reduces bear cub pillow biters to thumb-sucking, woobie clutching shitstains while they are spooning with their hairy top bears

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2007, 02:00:54 AM »
This is one of my favorites from my own posts

Joey 'Tiny Titso' and BigMCock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you insignificant skid marks show disrespect to one of the senior most members of the almighty SQUAD, MOS, whose owning skills would tear you both new ones that'll make you pee in your little panties for the rest of your life and from which you'll never recover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you are the kind of 'guys' who arrive at the newly opened 'Fitness Spa' weighing a mammoth 140 lbs each, complete with tribal tattoos around your 11" arms and spiked gelled hair. And when the sales person offers to show you around the free weights section, you both say in unison, "No, no, no! We don't want to lift all those heavy weights and such. We are specifically interested in 2 things - 1) We want to have a stronger core so that we won't move around like a rag doll when we get our musclebear husbands to handle us as roughly as only nasty little bottom bitches like us can demand, and 2) We both need our rectums stretched out a lot more - at the moment, we are only able to accommodate 7" cocks each. Here, let me show you what I mean stud. Just pretend you are my boyfriend, like that........", as the whole scene degrades into something unspeakably disgusting. Hahahahahahaha gayer than a falafel burger served with Hummus.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2007, 02:19:30 AM »
This is one of my favorites from my own posts

Yes!!!! That was brutal ownage if ever I saw it hahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2007, 02:38:06 AM »
Another classic from Sarcasm

hahahaha, ahh yes, the infamous Night of Broken Glass, the tiny tits would truly be in fear and driven into the quivering arms of their gay lovers for sure.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2007, 12:02:33 PM »
I can't find the quote itself, but there was this one time when The Luke made a post addressing Sarcasm where he said "Grow up" and Sars replied, "Grow up? Aren't you like 5'3"?" ;D. I spit my drink on my screen and keyboard!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2007, 03:59:49 PM »
I can't find the quote itself, but there was this one time when The Luke made a post addressing Sarcasm where he said "Grow up" and Sars replied, "Grow up? Aren't you like 5'3"?" ;D. I spit my drink on my screen and keyboard!
hahahahaa, "the Luke" is quite the sad little Irish midget queef, this clown has a Masters allegedly and still lives in his parents basement, hahahahahaha, epic success story.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2007, 06:57:06 PM »
Another one from ShowStoppa back from the days of the X board when the SQUAD was discussing BrianX was, "BrianX went to the doctor and asked for his tonsils to be removed. When the doctor checked the tonsils, found it healthy and said "It's OK. Why do you want it removed?", BrianX said, "Yeah, but without that tonsil, I can fit one more cock in my mouth" LOFL

Showstoppa also crucified some twunt by saying he was the kind of guy who walked up to random strangers and asked them if they wanted to rest their balls on his chin ;D

That was me Bro  8)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2007, 07:18:37 PM »
AHAAHAHAH!!!  Translation:  Some big biker with two full sleeves of paint bitch slapped my ass like an abused 13-yr old boy and then made me watch while he stuck his big pole in my moaning girlfriend's backdoor.

This is a great one from MOS

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2007, 10:14:59 PM »
hahahahahaha, this thread is a classic, full of legendary work from all of the SQUAD greats !!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2007, 11:26:44 PM »
That was me Bro  8)

My bad - I've fixed it 8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2007, 11:53:34 PM »

Another one that was similar. I told someone to "lighten up" ,maybe "The Luke" can't remember,to which sarcasm responded "Lighten up? he is already 135 lbs how much lighter can he get?"

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2007, 12:02:42 AM »
another Squadfather classic, this owning has been dealt several times to some deserving bear cubs

i don't understand all this hate and anger "top dog", after all i defended you the other day, some guys from your gym said they saw you eating a Peanut Butter and Sperm sandwich and i said, "bullshit, top dog doesn't eat Peanut Butter".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2007, 06:31:28 AM »
when Sarc called Danielson a "yellow toothed junkie"  I fell out of my chair.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2007, 12:06:24 AM »
Here's another gem from Sars in response to BSB's post in which BSB said that BF is "to scared" to play against him in Xbox live ;D

"to scared", hahahahaha, epic product of the Philadelphia public school system. ::)