Author Topic: X is for the Xers..  (Read 28685 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: X is for the Xers..
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 08:57:49 PM »
God forbid I'm not familiar with the most useless board on this site!!!  ::)

should i point out the irony or did you not eat enough doughnuts to figure this out on your own?  :-\

..i guess you r posting here cause u r too cool for college parties where ya gotta spend $5 for a cup of beer with free refills..

gotcha  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 08:59:53 PM »

should i point out the irony or did you not eat enough doughnuts to figure this out on your own?  :-\

..i guess you r posting here cause u r too cool for college parties where ya gotta spend $5 for a cup of beer with free refills..

gptcha  ;)

I forgot where posting here meant it was useful? I post on plenty of other boards that are useless too.

Just the fact the majority of trash threads from the G&O get dumped here now is proof enough. 

Speaking of cool, what's it like being a 30 year old virgin who can't squat 225 for 10 despite 750 mg of test taken sporadically throughout the week? You're so stupid you don't even know how to cycle right.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2007, 09:02:58 PM »
I forgot where posting here meant it was useful? I post on plenty of other boards that are useless too.

i rest my case  ;D  ...you have seen soooo much ass i'm sure! ;D

Speaking of cool, what's it like being a 30 year old virgin who can't squat 225 for 10 despite 750 mg of test taken sporadically throughout the week? You're so stupid you don't even know how to cycle right.  ;D

i smell a fire under someones ass  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »
i rest my case  ;D

i smell a fire under someones ass  ;D

Not even close. You're putting me to sleep though, I appreciate that. 8 hours of studying and eating like crap gets me wired. Thanks for that Junaids!!!!  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2007, 09:28:48 PM »
Not even close. You're putting me to sleep though, I appreciate that. 8 hours of studying and eating like crap gets me wired.

fat people r bitter even when sleepy?... :-\

Thanks for that Junaids!!!!  ::)

jimmy is to credit for the 'aids'...pathetic ya cant be original  :-\

geo > tox > jim ;)  man o man if this ws the old X..geo prolly would already had ya slitting ya wrists..

carpe` vaginum!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2007, 04:10:08 AM »
geo > tox > jim ;)  man o man if this ws the old X..geo prolly would already had ya slitting ya wrists..

I miss the old x...nowaday's it's all filled with people who say it's a shitty board  and bash the place but still come back to post on it... :-\
?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2007, 05:32:14 AM »
Not even close. You're putting me to sleep though, I appreciate that. 8 hours of studying and eating like crap gets me wired. Thanks for that Junaids!!!!  ::)

Do yourself a favor and close your piehole before you make a bigger fool of yourself. Free advice! :)
X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2007, 08:51:00 AM »
Do yourself a favor and close your piehole before you make a bigger fool of yourself. Free advice! :)

Uh oh!! My number 3 guy, the 47 year old with a 38" waist is trying to give me advice!!! I'm still at a loss about you Lord Humungous. You don't work out, yet you post on a bodybuilding forum.  ???

fat people r bitter even when sleepy?... :-\

jimmy is to credit for the 'aids'...pathetic ya cant be original  :-\

Why is my waist smaller than yours despite the fact I weigh 35+ pounds more than you?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Oh yeah, this board is terrible but I'll continue to post here because I know it pushes the buttons of you old fogies.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2007, 09:10:07 AM »
Uh oh!! My number 3 guy, the 47 year old with a 38" waist is trying to give me advice!!!

Well, will you take advice from a 37-year-old with a 32" waist? 

Go kill yourself. Hope this helps.

(If you need a 27-year-old with a 29" waist, you'll have to give us a few months so we can toss Jimmy in a concentration camp to "diet him down".)

Ron: "I am lazy."

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2007, 09:31:32 AM »

Well, will you take advice from a 37-year-old with a 32" waist? 

Go kill yourself. Hope this helps.

(If you need a 27-year-old with a 29" waist, you'll have to give us a few months so we can toss Jimmy in a concentration camp to "diet him down".)

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much hate for Jimmy. I guess it's understandable when he's funnier than the lot of you combined.  :'(

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2007, 09:45:19 AM »
Uh oh!! My number 3 guy, the 47 year old with a 38" waist is trying to give me advice!!! I'm still at a loss about you Lord Humungous. You don't work out, yet you post on a bodybuilding forum.  ???

Why is my waist smaller than yours despite the fact I weigh 35+ pounds more than you?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Oh yeah, this board is terrible but I'll continue to post here because I know it pushes the buttons of you old fogies.

Here is what I cant figure out, if I am 47, fat, dont lift, how is it that I still look MUCH better than you and I can out lift you in any lift you pick? Kinda makes a 20 year old dork like you feel even more pathetic. Go blow a donkey ( ... well then do it again)
X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2007, 09:57:38 AM »
Here is what I cant figure out, if I am 47, fat, dont lift, how is it that I still look MUCH better than you and I can out lift you in any lift you pick? Kinda makes a 20 year old dork like you feel even more pathetic. Go blow a donkey ( ... well then do it again)

You look better than me and lift more? hahahaha, boy, I need some of that LSD you're on. Talk about delusional!!!!

Let's be honest, you couldn't lift your way out of a brown paper bag.  ;D

Apparently being chock full of shit is a requirement for posting on the X, because you and Toxic might be the two biggest liars on this site.  :o

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »
You look better than me and lift more? hahahaha, boy, I need some of that LSD you're on. Talk about delusional!!!!

Let's be honest, you couldn't lift your way out of a brown paper bag.  ;D

Apparently being chock full of shit is a requirement for posting on the X, because you and Toxic might be the two biggest liars on this site.  :o

Let me clue you in, you look like a bag of smashed assholes, and your dumb as a stump. Please, choose suicide! please?

I would guess you would struggle with 315 for 1 weak rep on your best day
X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2007, 10:51:11 AM »
Let me clue you in, you look like a bag of smashed assholes, and your dumb as a stump. Please, choose suicide! please?

I would guess you would struggle with 315 for 1 weak rep on your best day

So you're saying you bench upwards of 405 at 47 years old, eh? Here we go, another internet bullshit artist. Can't wait to hear this.  ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2007, 10:56:45 AM »
 :P

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2007, 01:41:24 PM »
So you're saying you bench upwards of 405 at 47 years old, eh? Here we go, another internet bullshit artist. Can't wait to hear this.  ;D

Hummm I dont think I said that, but as long as the shoulder holds out  I think 375- 400, no shirt, and no gear might be do-able by early summer. Hummmmm to i hear a little contest brewing?
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2007, 01:48:53 PM »
Hummm I dont think I said that, but as long as the shoulder holds out  I think 375- 400, no shirt, and no gear might be do-able by early summer. Hummmmm to i hear a little contest brewing?

Slow your roll.... we're still working txy up to 225. :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2007, 03:03:24 PM »
I miss the old x...nowaday's it's all filled with people who say it's a shitty board  and bash the place but still come back to post on it... :-\

jake..think he means you!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2007, 03:04:23 PM »

you have seen my pix right?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2007, 03:07:07 PM »

the ccie guy teaching class next door to mine told me when he teaches corporate classes is is a grand a day!!!

225 took a back seat ...but as i keep saying..FL and then coming back to a hectic schedule(tests etc)....come sunday i'll try 185 for a few sets..sometimes next week 225..i'm not teaching so there is no excuse..
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2007, 03:15:19 PM »
jake..think he means you!  ;D

Moi?

I'm trying to rescue your boring asses from your own boringness, LOL! To help the X regain it's former funny/glory.

It's a humanitarian effort. :)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2007, 03:18:28 PM »
 ;)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2007, 04:11:20 PM »

oh shit, I forgot!
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2007, 04:23:36 PM »
oh shit, I forgot!

Baby steps....... Baby steps. :)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2007, 05:55:39 PM »
Baby steps....... Baby steps. :)

Thanks Doc, I was caught up in the verbal beat down I was giving to analfury :)
X