Author Topic: Worst girlfriend?  (Read 3067 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Worst girlfriend?
« on: June 11, 2007, 06:14:33 PM »
And why?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Worst girlfriend?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 06:16:44 PM »
I bet danielson has days worth of stories for this thread.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 06:24:50 PM »
And why?

I wouldn't be too happy with my girlfriend if I was UK Gold :-X

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »
I wouldn't be too happy with my girlfriend if I was UK Gold :-X

UK Gold? Wow, quite stuck on hold shit aren't you?

The best shit is without a doubt, a little Indian boy who thought he had it with some chick living on another continent.

Turns out she didn't give a shit.

And broke his heart. Then we broke his head.

Does this qualify?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 06:49:00 PM »
UK Gold? Wow, quite stuck on hold shit aren't you?

The best shit is without a doubt, a little Indian boy who thought he had it with some chick living on another continent.

Turns out she didn't give a shit.

And broke his heart. Then we broke his head.

Does this qualify?

Epic trying to divert attention that 'he' has been reamed by RoughBoddess' King Kongoris :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 06:52:31 PM »
I dated an actual call girl in 1995.

Let's just say being faithful wasn't her strong point :-X

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 07:33:04 PM »
When I was 23 I met a 19 year old bitch. We went out and she moved in with me that weekend. Just kind of redid my room and brought her few belongings in. She was hot as fuck and too young to go to the bar so it was cool for a while. She did absolutely nothing all day and night after about 2 weeks. Just sat around watching Golden Girls. Finally I "suggested" she get a job, and she did the only thing she was qualified for, stripping. Then she said she needed bigger tits even though she had nice perky 19 year old tits. Of course she couldn't buy them, so I did. 5300$ with a promise of 2 hundred a week till I was payed back. All of a sudden her strip joint was dead according to her, so I never got a dime. Then she started staying out with her "girlfriends" over night after work. Turned out she started fucking the owner of the club, I kicked her out and she crawled back 2 weeks later bawling her eyes out. I told her to pay me my money back and I would consider working things out with her, of course I was lying. She slashed my tires and I never heard from her again, although I heard she was homeless for a while ;D
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 07:35:08 PM »
When I was 23 I met a 19 year old bitch. We went out and she moved in with me that weekend. Just kind of redid my room and brought her few belongings in. She was hot as fuck and too young to go to the bar so it was cool for a while. She did absolutely nothing all day and night after about 2 weeks. Just sat around watching Golden Girls. Finally I "suggested" she get a job, and she did the only thing she was qualified for, stripping. Then she said she needed bigger tits even though she had nice perky 19 year old tits. Of course she couldn't buy them, so I did. 5300$ with a promise of 2 hundred a week till I was payed back. All of a sudden her strip joint was dead according to her, so I never got a dime. Then she started staying out with her "girlfriends" over night after work. Turned out she started fucking the owner of the club, I kicked her out and she crawled back 2 weeks later bawling her eyes out. I told her to pay me my money back and I would consider working things out with her, of course I was lying. She slashed my tires and I never heard from her again, although I heard she was homeless for a while ;D

hahahahah! Now that is one funny story.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 07:36:22 PM »

Bet that learned ya ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 07:41:53 PM »
I never really comitted to any bitch until recently but in the past i had this one bitch who got a ton of $$$ cause her Dad was a cop and he came home one day to find his partner fucking his wife, he went crazy and killed him on the spot...needless to say he went to prison but for invol. manslaughter....+ being a cop he was there for not too long....i dont know the particulars but she got a ton of $$$ when she turned 18 ...then she met me..i just graduated College and really wasnt making any money but she loved me hahahha so I played the role , she bought me shit and what not...but this bitch one day had a bad ass cough, which was pnemonia ...not having insurance she refused to go to the hospital, she rather die than have to pay 100K in hospital bills...instead she got a cortsol shot or something....then one night (a few nights later) she had a dream that she was covered in blood..i was just starting to make money and told the bitch that she is fucking crazy and adios....then she calls me to tell me that she was bleeding for three days cause the shot she took caused a miscarriage with the baby inside her so all in all it was good that the bastard didnt grow up after all ...whew... she was materialistic, didnt know how to use money, mad paranoid that people were scheming on her ...when i went to pick up my shit from her crib for the last time, i told her that her dad made alot of mistakes in life...and one of them was not putting a cap in your ass after he iced her mom.....

true story.....

L

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 07:43:14 PM »

You'll like this Danny.

There was this girl Dawn who I used to get FUCKED UP with and then bang the snots out of.

So one friday night I'm having a small party with my "respectable" friends, you know, College grad professional types when there is a knock on the door.

it's Dawn and i know why she came. So without a word i pull a gram out of my pocket, grab a bottle of vodka, hand them to her  and slam the door in her face and go back to my party

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 07:43:27 PM »
Bet that learned ya ;D

I wish it had. Gave me the taste for wild bitches, man a stripper sure knows how to fuck. I absolutely hate that stripper bitch that I posted pics of, she is annoying as hell, but she is home all day waiting for her kid to get home from school, so wtf am I supposed to do. Of course I am gonna go fuck her, I just pray I don't load her up, cuz when a poor bitch says "don't worry I am on the pill", it's not that convincing.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 07:44:21 PM »
You'll like this Danny.

There was this girl Dawn who I used to get FUCKED UP with and then bang the snots out of.

So one friday night I'm having a small party with my "respectable" friends, you know, College grad professional types when there is a knock on the door.

it's Dawn and i know why she came. So without a word i pull a gram out of my pocket, grab a bottle of vodka, hand them to her  and slam the door in her face and go back to my party

hahah, nice one ;D
E

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 07:46:51 PM »
hahah, nice one ;D

It was great half the fucking people there saw it go down and were like "what the fuck was that?"

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 07:47:30 PM »
I never really comitted to any bitch until recently but in the past i had this one bitch who got a ton of $$$ cause her Dad was a cop and he came home one day to find his partner fucking his wife, he went crazy and killed him on the spot...needless to say he went to prison but for invol. manslaughter....+ being a cop he was there for not too long....i dont know the particulars but she got a ton of $$$ when she turned 18 ...then she met me..i just graduated College and really wasnt making any money but she loved me hahahha so I played the role , she bought me shit and what not...but this bitch one day had a bad ass cough, which was pnemonia ...not having insurance she refused to go to the hospital, she rather die than have to pay 100K in hospital bills...instead she got a cortsol shot or something....then one night (a few nights later) she had a dream that she was covered in blood..i was just starting to make money and told the bitch that she is fucking crazy and adios....then she calls me to tell me that she was bleeding for three days cause the shot she took caused a miscarriage with the baby inside her so all in all it was good that the bastard didnt grow up after all ...whew... she was materialistic, didnt know how to use money, mad paranoid that people were scheming on her ...when i went to pick up my shit from her crib for the last time, i told her that her dad made alot of mistakes in life...and one of them was not putting a cap in your ass after he iced her mom.....

true story.....

Don't you wish there was a little JJ?
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 07:51:13 PM »

hahaha, a little JaeJonna running around would be a scary thing.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 07:51:45 PM »
not with this bitch..... sad to say this wasnt the last little JJ that got 'taken care of' ....maybe in a couple of years with wifey ..not now though im still a fucking peice of shit immature kid who smokes blunts
L

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 07:53:50 PM »
hahaha, a little JaeJonna running around would be a scary thing.

There already is a little JaeJonna running around ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 07:56:13 PM »
There already is a little JaeJonna running around ;D
hahaha im just eating brown rice and chicken right now from my leg workout, i guess im having my endorphins spark in my brain ...im so tired i cant even own toxic avenger...i cant even roll this blunt right now...actually i can ...see yall tommorrow my niggaz
L

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 03:29:56 AM »
bahahaha is your real name "Mikey" ?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 05:27:22 AM »
I have only had a couple of "Bad" girlfriends but nothing to write about. I have been the bad boyfriend and shitty break up guy more times that I can count. I have had a rule that I never want to be one of those guys crying on the phone to some bitch (my brother) so if I break up with someone they cease to exsist, no calls no email no letter no thoughts. I made the mistake of going on a date one time with someone I broke up with because I forgot why I did but then half way thru the date I remembered and relised it was becasue she was so freaking stupid it made me angry. So I took her home and she ask me in and I turned her down and said I would not be calling her anymore she was kind of shocked and ask why I was completly honest I sat "I remembered why I stoped dating you your to fucking stupid and I can't stand being around you...Have a nice life" and I walked back to the car as she just stood and stared at me from the porch.

Yes I am a big asshole, but at least I am honest... ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 08:54:22 AM »
Wouldn't call her a girlfriend but...
I use to run around with a stripper.she would show up every week or couple of weeks.
sometimes she just spend the night sometimes maybe a day or 2.great sex,no questions asked.
so one day I come home from work and she left a note saying she took my car and would be right back.
well after not seeing or hearing from her for a couple of days I decided when I got up the next day I'd
report my car stolen.when I came outside the next day my car was there but not her.
no body damage but the inside was a mess mcd bags,empty beer cans,foiled up foil from the blow,and my personal favorite a crack pipe.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 09:11:01 AM »
I went out with this girl for a couple of months who i had met in a pub. She wasn't a supermodel or a stripper [like most 'girlfriends' you read about on getbig ::)], but she was pretty hot in a girl next door sort of way. We soon realised we wern't right for each other and we split up - in truth i found her a bit boring.

However, the next year she rang me and said she was HIV positive, and i needed to go for a test. I absolutely shat myself, and i'm not ashamed to admit i cried like an abused baby. I went for a test and, thank god, it was negative. Thats the only time i've ever felt wretched because of a chick, and the only time i've wanted to kill one!