Author Topic: When Tom Prince was in the stall.....  (Read 21422 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: When Tom Prince was in the stall.....
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 05:37:46 PM »

I don't know, JOE....why dont you ask him yourself?
If you know who he is, then just say it already.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 05:59:49 PM »
How could someone have a such a close friend that does shit like that and not be gay himself?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »
Chick expose this guy, he is causing serious harm to our business.

jt
TEAM Nasser

io856

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 06:07:24 PM »
Joe blow

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:10 PM »
If you know who he is, then just say it already.

x2 Jeffro, good post
TEAM Nasser

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:23 PM »
Beefy is amusing us at Getbig. Gym owners cringe at the thought that any weird stuff is going on in their gyms. Gotta laugh at this story and the detective manager. Could anyone actually invent this stuff?

I never heard of stuff like that going on in my gym. However, I was once in City Gym in Sydney quite a few years ago and I heard stuff went on in the shower cubicles. I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Two blokes nude in a steamy shower with glass doors. I was walking by on the way to the toilet so didn't actually see what they were doing. You could see the bodies if they were close to or touching the glass. So I guess some of that stuff does happen.

Why does Bob C play the sheriff here for the IFBB and the holy sport of bodybuilding?!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 06:16:32 PM »

Gold's Hollywood is one of the most bizzare, (and amusing), gyms in the U.S.  I would say that roughly about 90% of the clientle, (and the employes), are gay, and about half of those people are JACKED....many dont compete as far as I can tell...just jucied to the gills for the cosmetic effect alone.

One has to actully work out there to realize how silly the place is, but as it relates to the Tom Prince story...im not suprised... If I were looking for gay clientle I would start looking there too...

M!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 06:18:05 PM »
Beefy is amusing us at Getbig. Gym owners cringe at the thought that any weird stuff is going on in their gyms. Gotta laugh at this story and the detective manager. Could anyone actually invent this stuff?

I never heard of stuff like that going on in my gym. However, I was once in City Gym in Sydney quite a few years ago and I heard stuff went on in the shower cubicles. I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Two blokes nude in a steamy shower with glass doors. I was walking by on the way to the toilet so didn't actually see what they were doing. You could see the bodies if they were close to or touching the glass. So I guess some of that stuff does happen.

Why does Bob C play the sheriff here for the IFBB and the holy sport of bodybuilding?!

I don't.

I play the middle of whats good for one is good for another...

JOE seems to think he's off limits when it comes to stories, and trust me, there are plenty on him.

JOE also has been friends with many of the people he's slinging mud at now...people that have supported his business, people he's trained with, and people in the industry....why he would come out of nowhere and start this smear campaign is beyond...but he needs to be accountable for his OWN actions and behavior as well...

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 06:22:10 PM »
I don't.

JOE seems to think he's off limits when it comes to stories, and trust me, there are plenty on him.

JOE also has been friends with many of the people he's slinging mud at now...people that have supported his business, people he's trained with, and people in the industry....why he would come out of nowhere and start this smear campaign is beyond...but he needs to be accountable for his OWN actions and behavior as well...

Joe.....hmmmmm.......HOL Y SHIT!! BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT IS JOE WEIDER!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »
I don't.

Bob, why are you great friends with a bisexual man who has gaysex in gym cubicles and charged men to jerk off over him?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 06:24:12 PM »

Joe.....hmmmmm.......HOL Y SHIT!! BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT IS JOE WEIDER!!!

It makes sense! He's almost gone there's not much time left!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 06:25:43 PM »

haha epic veiled threats as he makes your IFBB and buddies look increasingly sleazy and pathetic on a daily basis.

Btw, it's not Joe. I just rang him and he said that he and Ben had been sucking the dog off, fisting Tom Prince and eating Lee Priest's turds the whole time Beefy was posting ;D
O

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2008, 06:34:04 PM »
Chick expose this guy, he is causing serious harm to our business.

jt

What exactly is "your business?"

You aren't known in bodybuilding other than the BS and nonsense drivel posted on this board.

And get off Chick's nuts - he doesn't need or want your meaningless support.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2008, 06:38:09 PM »
I don't.

Chick, why are you holding back when "JOE" is swinging for the fences?

You are staying above the fray at the current time - for how long though?

io856

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2008, 06:39:40 PM »
Bob is in damage control  :D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2008, 06:46:39 PM »

Bob doesn't need to defend anyone - he's an individual and doesn't represent Tom Prince simply because they are friends.

I have friends/family with much different lifestyles than mine, and that's perfectly OK.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2008, 06:54:47 PM »
synthol.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2008, 07:09:23 PM »
Bob doesn't need to defend anyone - he's an individual and doesn't represent Tom Prince simply because they are friends.

I have friends/family with much different lifestyles than mine, and that's perfectly OK.

Last Time I checked none of my personal friends jacked off on gay guys faces. Matter of fact I dont even think I personally know someone who has done that. There is nothing wrong with being gay but I prefer not be associated with that life style. Agree???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2008, 07:15:55 PM »

Damage control of WHAT, exactly?

No one in the industry really gives a shit about any of this...it's got nothing to do with the supplement companies, nothing to do with the legitimate BBers, nothing to do with competition, nothing to do with the magazines...

Amazing that some people will automatically put any credibility, to someone anonymously coming onto a message board, spewing forth the garbage he is, and it's taken for fact.

Just like the bullshit story of John Defendis and I....completely false, and backed up as false by John himself....

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2008, 07:16:51 PM »
nothing to do with the legitimate BBers,

Are you saying TP isn't a legitimate BBer?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »
Last Time I checked none of my personal friends jacked off on gay guys faces. Matter of fact I dont even think I personally know someone who has done that. There is nothing wrong with being gay but I prefer not be associated with that life style. Agree???

"Last time you checked"??

Just how did you go about that?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »
"Last time you checked"??

Just how did you go about that?

These poor guys don't have a chance at rational thought, Chick.

It's just too easy.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2008, 07:24:42 PM »

I don't know, JOE....why dont you ask him yourself?

Thanks for continuing to post here Chick I appreciate it.

But I feel like I'm missing something, I'm out of the loop when it comes to this BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT guy, who is it?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2008, 07:25:27 PM »
Are you saying TP isn't a legitimate BBer?

When did he last compete? 

What does he have to do with the sport anymore?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »
gayer than standing in a brown paper bag -- jerking your junk -- inside a toilet stall with another man.
U