Author Topic: FakeChestGuy Was QuickerBlade And Arce Shared Account - Both Banned Now  (Read 30905 times)

captainutrition

Re: FakeChestGuy Was QuickerBlade And Arce Shared Account - Both Banned Now
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2015, 07:10:05 PM »
QB lives in Australia and anyone who lives here knows it would be easy for two people from Australia to have the same IP. That doesn't prove anything about a link

No this is impossible and why you don't know what you are talking about. No two IP's are ever gonna be the same you fool.
I used to run my own site remember I know how this software works inside out.

Follow the time line you fool:

The facts are Quickerblade got his account banned because he logged in to the Quickerblade account with the Fakechestguy IP
The system automatically bans you when u do that.

He whatsapps me asking why he got banned and for me to look into it.
I make a thread asking why and Princess L replies back cos the account was associated with a banned gimmick IP.

I  immediately put two and two together and realized it HAD to be Fakechestguy or Greeneyes...only two accounts to be banned in the last few days.
I pm'd Princess L.....she said she didn't wanna get into it......which I knew meant I was right.

Quickerblade and Arce were banned already at that point.

I spoke to Quickerblade and he admitted the whole thing and apologized and said he was trolling and just an internet thing.
He has been super nice to me in real life.

I judge him by the person not the gimmick he was acting up on.

I told him not to worry about it and I would make his case for him to come back.

I have been talking to him the whole time including yesterday.

We exchange whore videos.

He is cool with me you idiot.

He hates your guts like most people.

Only snitch on this site is you.

U are talking out of your arse as usual.

Werido

captainutrition

« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2015, 07:15:18 PM »
And yes of course I wanted Bigmc and Booty to know I weren't Fakechestguy.

Booty apologised.

Bigmc hasn't (he isn't the apologizing type)

Either way I don't care.

Oh and Bigmc doesn't need "protecting from me" you moron.

I need protection from him.

But I am not worried cos he probably secretly likes me.

And knows I am just a little boy.

And he is the main man and the champ.

Either way we all hate your guts and laugh behind your back including Quickerblade.

Cos you are a bore.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2015, 07:28:26 PM »
What you! Yes, I can see how I bore you to death, LOL.

So we can conclude what we already knew? Booty is okay and bigmc is still the jerk. Thanks for clearing that up.

I doubt the IP address can determine specific individuals. That can happen on a forum if two people use a rare IP service.

If someone in Australia uses TPG or Bigpond then you have millions of subscribers and individuals can't be identified by

discussion forum software. Also, people can hide their identities and this would not be possible if individual computers

can be traced.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2015, 08:37:33 PM »
What you! Yes, I can see how I bore you to death, LOL.

So we can conclude what we already knew? Booty is okay and bigmc is still the jerk. Thanks for clearing that up.

I doubt the IP address can determine specific individuals. That can happen on a forum if two people use a rare IP service.

If someone in Australia uses TPG or Bigpond then you have millions of subscribers and individuals can't be identified by

discussion forum software. Also, people can hide their identities and this would not be possible if individual computers

can be traced.

What are you arguing about? QB was banned because he signed in from a banned ip addy. You live in the same state and you didn't get banned. QB admitted that he was behind the fakechestguy account. So I don't understand why you are arguing.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2015, 09:06:11 PM »
What are you arguing about? QB was banned because he signed in from a banned ip addy. You live in the same state and you didn't get banned. QB admitted that he was behind the fakechestguy account. So I don't understand why you are arguing.

Well, Booty, no one knew what Quickerblade was supposed to have done. He could have been innocent and just had the same IP as the guilty party. Turned out it was him afterall. However, we knew this only after Junior posted the confession. No doubt Junior contacted you to prove he wasn't fakechestguy. So Junior dobbed in Quickerblade.

Another thing that emerged from this saga is that fakechestguy was a shared account. Who else shared that account?

It really is awful how so many anonymous dorks say despicable things to or about you. Gutless guys like Quickerblade did his dirty work via a gimmick so he could keep his name relatively clean on Getbig. The question now is what is QB's next gimmick? He will have to use a service that hides his IP but Junior will tell him how that is done.

So Josh was innocent of all charges relating to this matter.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2015, 10:30:32 PM »
Well, Booty, no one knew what Quickerblade was supposed to have done. He could have been innocent and just had the same IP as the guilty party. Turned out it was him afterall. However, we knew this only after Junior posted the confession. No doubt Junior contacted you to prove he wasn't fakechestguy. So Junior dobbed in Quickerblade.

Another thing that emerged from this saga is that fakechestguy was a shared account. Who else shared that account?

It really is awful how so many anonymous dorks say despicable things to or about you. Gutless guys like Quickerblade did his dirty work via a gimmick so he could keep his name relatively clean on Getbig. The question now is what is QB's next gimmick? He will have to use a service that hides his IP but Junior will tell him how that is done.

So Josh was innocent of all charges relating to this matter.

The post was very graphic and disturbing which fakechestguy made towards my daughter. Of course junior would want me to know that it wasn't him. This is only natural. Anybody would do the same Vince so you are not speaking logically.

Simple Simon

« Reply #156 on: April 06, 2015, 11:08:11 PM »
all roads lead to Rome.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #157 on: April 06, 2015, 11:13:02 PM »
The post was very graphic and disturbing which fakechestguy made towards my daughter. Of course junior would want me to know that it wasn't him. This is only natural. Anybody would do the same Vince so you are not speaking logically.

All the time that Quickerblade posted on Getbig I never thought he could do something nasty like that to a woman. Shows you we hardly know most of the people there. I couldn't imagine Junior doing something like fakechestguy did, either. He thinks too much of you to ever do that sort of thing. The problem with Getbig is that you have had several people do awful things to you over the years. There always seems to be some nasty person who steps up to keep harassing you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2015, 11:15:39 PM »

Vince let me tell you why you are stupid.
The reason is because you state things without knowing the facts.
Listen up moron. Here are the facts.

OMR banned the Fakechestguy account last week cos he thought he was me "this account smells like Joon"....read post history.
2 days after Quickerblade fucked up and logged in his Quickerblade account on the same IP address as his Fakechestguy account which was banned.

The banned IP on Fakechestguy automatically triggered his Quickerblade account to be banned.
So Quickerblade sends me message on Whatsapp asking why was his account banned and if I can look into it????

So I make thread asking about it.
Princess L states cos Quickerblades IP matched a banned account.

The only two accounts to get banned recently were Greeneyes and Fakechestguy.

So I quickly put two and two together and figure out Fakechestguy was Quickerblade.

He admitted it to me on whatsapp....I posted the message here before and he apologized to me.

I told him not to worry about it and its no big deal and will try and get him back.

I told him I would try and get him back.

None one snitched on anyone you clueless maggot, his Quickerblade account and also Arce's account got banned BEFORE he even admitted it to me.

I was communicating with him the whole time and knew I was gonna do that and I also had pm'd princess L about it.

So shut up gloria.

He also thinks ur a total prick.

who doesn't?

dipstick

You're full of shit. I can't believe how gullible these people are.

You didn't put two and two together......the reason you  immediately knew QB was  behind the banned FakeChestGuy and not the Greeneyes account is because you are behind the Greeneyes account.

Your mouth just spews a never ending stream of verbal diarrhea.

Simple Simon

« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2015, 11:27:42 PM »
You're full of shit. I can't believe how gullible these people are.

You didn't put two and two together......the reason you  immediately knew QB was  behind the banned FakeChestGuy and not the Greeneyes account is because you are behind the Greeneyes account.

Your mouth just spews a never ending stream of verbal diarrhea.

Seems you are in the backstage loop as well.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2015, 12:14:09 AM »
All the time that Quickerblade posted on Getbig I never thought he could do something nasty like that to a woman. Shows you we hardly know most of the people there. I couldn't imagine Junior doing something like fakechestguy did, either. He thinks too much of you to ever do that sort of thing. The problem with Getbig is that you have had several people do awful things to you over the years. There always seems to be some nasty person who steps up to keep harassing you.
I thought he was very shady when he was asking for people's money on behalf of Arce. Just some of the comments he made just made Arce look bad. He also logged into Arces account and got a warning. In general I never thought he was a nasty person. I guess I was wrong.

Simple Simon

« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2015, 12:28:44 AM »
I thought he was very shady when he was asking for people's money on behalf of Arce. Just some of the comments he made just made Arce look bad. He also logged into Arces account and got a warning. In general I never thought he was a nasty person. I guess I was wrong.

Some people are easily led, they have good intentions but they are gullible.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2015, 12:45:16 AM »
Some people are easily led, they have good intentions but they are gullible.
I am only saying he was nasty because the post he made towards my daughter was extremely graphic and he also referenced my deceased hubby as well. It's too disgusting for me to even post. I took a screenshot but I don't ever want to see that kind of thing again.

Simple Simon

« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2015, 01:05:07 AM »
I am only saying he was nasty because the post he made towards my daughter was extremely graphic and he also referenced my deceased hubby as well. It's too disgusting for me to even post. I took a screenshot but I don't ever want to see that kind of thing again.

You mean the post the account made.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2015, 01:24:37 AM »

That's right, gimmicks don't count since they are generated by machines and can't be responsible for what they post.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2015, 01:27:09 AM »
Junior is usually straight about what he does or has done. I am asking him if he ever shared the fakechestguy account?

Who was greeneyes?

Simple Simon

« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2015, 01:56:49 AM »
That's right, gimmicks don't count since they are generated by machines and can't be responsible for what they post.
You miss the point
the post that was made about bootys daughter was totally out of character for Quickerblade.
He never came across like that before.

Did it not occur to you that someone else may have posted it, maybe someone who was behind the greeneyes account, or the fakechestguy account?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2015, 02:04:35 AM »
Yes

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2015, 02:07:22 AM »
You miss the point
the post that was made about bootys daughter was totally out of character for Quickerblade.
He never came across like that before.

Did it not occur to you that someone else may have posted it, maybe someone who was behind the greeneyes account, or the fakechestguy account?

We are all surprised by two things. Quickerblade doing that and confessing. So why did he confess if he didn't do it? What bothers me is he can't post

to defend himself. So all we have is hearsay. Except technology caught him out. Ah, ha, that sort of fact replaces heaps of speculation about other people.

So, until more evidence is presented to clear QB he is guilty as charged. Perhaps Be There is QB?!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2015, 02:16:37 AM »
I am not buying this bullshit about gimmick accounts not representing the people who own those accounts. I have been on discussion forums for long enough to know what people get up to. They post under one handle and remain the good guy but sneakily open a gimmick account to post all the negative stuff they want to say to and about other people they dislike.

Let's talk about Quickerblade. He presented himself as an expert on females. He claimed he worked with many and got to know how they thought. He really disliked anyone he perceived as being phoney. Simple as that. So he would encourage them to make them feel attractive then abuse and dump them. Not what a decent guy would do at all. The guy has issues re women and seems to need to get even and abuse them. So if he felt that Booty was fake then he could have done that nasty thing to her. It is consistent with how he treated some women he didn't respect. If someone went over all of his posts to and about Booty we could assess his attitude.

So please don't post here that someone was just trolling or having fun using another account. Everything anyone does via a gimmick reveals plenty about themselves. It might even reveal more than the known identity.

Simple Simon

« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2015, 03:04:15 AM »
We are all surprised by two things. Quickerblade doing that and confessing. So why did he confess if he didn't do it? What bothers me is he can't post

to defend himself. So all we have is hearsay. Except technology caught him out. Ah, ha, that sort of fact replaces heaps of speculation about other people.

So, until more evidence is presented to clear QB he is guilty as charged. Perhaps Be There is QB?!

Jeez you really are slow on the uptake.

Simple Simon

« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2015, 03:05:10 AM »
I am not buying this bullshit about gimmick accounts not representing the people who own those accounts. I have been on discussion forums for long enough to know what people get up to. They post under one handle and remain the good guy but sneakily open a gimmick account to post all the negative stuff they want to say to and about other people they dislike.

Let's talk about Quickerblade. He presented himself as an expert on females. He claimed he worked with many and got to know how they thought. He really disliked anyone he perceived as being phoney. Simple as that. So he would encourage them to make them feel attractive then abuse and dump them. Not what a decent guy would do at all. The guy has issues re women and seems to need to get even and abuse them. So if he felt that Booty was fake then he could have done that nasty thing to her. It is consistent with how he treated some women he didn't respect. If someone went over all of his posts to and about Booty we could assess his attitude.

So please don't post here that someone was just trolling or having fun using another account. Everything anyone does via a gimmick reveals plenty about themselves. It might even reveal more than the known identity.

You are so close to working it all out its almost funny.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2015, 03:33:11 AM »
You are so close to working it all out its almost funny.

lmao

at you thinking thats basille posting
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2015, 04:02:11 AM »
lmao

at you thinking thats basille posting

You mean.......you mean.....someone else is using his account?

Surely basile with all his moral principles wouldnt allow that to happen.

Has the great Kaiser Sozey pulled of another magic trick?

If its not Basile then its never been Basile, the posting style is the same as it was years ago.

I have a story about the Barbarian brothers in 1980. I was visiting LA with my two children, Zorba, 7 and Lani, 9. I dragged them to all my favourite, but to them boring, sites. Ok, I did take them to Disneyland and Universal Studios as well.

Naturally, I had to visit the Mecca which was Gold's Gym on 2nd Avenue in Santa Monica. I don't actually remember being inside the gym but I did talk to one of the Paul brothers in the doorway. Here was this big lumberjack type character in that thick check shirt, rope, jeans and boots. I knew about them in the magazines so I started up a conversation. I asked him what he was trying to do lifting weights. He said they were going to be the biggest and strongest bodybuilders who ever lived. I told him he would never achieve any such thing. He demanded to know why. I simply told him that he didn't have the vocabulary! Mr Barbarian # 1, the bigger of the two, insisted he did have the vocabulary. I told him that others were stronger than him anyway. "Like who?" he wanted to know. I said like Steve Merjanian. He turned around and yelled to the guys in the gym, "Who the hell is Steve Merjanian?" About that time Samir Bannout grabbed hold of me and took me aside. He warned me that he saw those crazy bastards hit people for stirring them up. I smiled to myself. I have been around the Irongame since 1959 and have owned my own gym since 1971. So I wasn't about to be intimidated by some hillbilly looking muscleheads.

As it turns out those guys weren't dumb at all. However, they never did achieve what they claimed they were going to. Matter of fact they weren't the strongest nor the biggest. How did I know they would fail? Well, Reg Park tried to do that in 1950 and soon realised you had to choose between being really strong and really big. You really couldn't be the best in two disciplines.

Some time in the 1970's I was watching a billiard competition on TV and someone asked the then world champ, Ray Readon, if he thought any woman would ever be the snooker world champion?  He replied it was never going to happen. When asked why, he said, "They don't have the vocabulary". Guess I was waiting for an occasion to use that great line.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2015, 04:18:38 AM »
You mean.......you mean.....someone else is using his account?

Surely basile with all his moral principles wouldnt allow that to happen.

Has the great Kaiser Sozey pulled of another magic trick?

If its not Basile then its never been Basile, the posting style is the same as it was years ago.

im just being a dick

no one could replicate that level of retardedness
T