Author Topic: Would you want big arms, big chest, or both?  (Read 4640 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Would you want big arms, big chest, or both?
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 02:43:06 PM »
Unlike you and Hulkster most of my posts aren't on Dorian , sorry I post on a LOT of different threads other than Yates/Ronnie you wouldn't know because it's all you do . and IRONY ALERT you just hijacked this thread lmfao I believe they call that projection

LMFAO now they're no longer comparable they're better !! I know you believe they're better it's right in like with your other delusional beliefs . opppsssss once again mistaken bigger for better , granted both might have bigger quads but better no way and bigger by how much? Platz had exception size even for his height

Unlike you I don't reply back and fourth senselessly for pages and pages in a row within hours on comparing bodybuilders.  I may for several posts but then I move on.  You are extremely predictable in your posts.  I can simply start posting about Nasser, Dorian, etc. and after each of my posts, you will have a reply, usually lengthy, and posted within minutes.  If I wanted I can make this thread 10+ pages simply by replying to each of your posts.  

IRONY ALERT I changed topics early in this thread yet you're continuing to post about Nasser lmfao I believe they call that projection.

And size matters in my opinion of who has better legs which is why I prefer Nasser's quads over Platz.  Now continue following me around for weeks about that claim ;)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »
Good chest and thick arms with long muscle bellies and garden hose veins...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »
Unlike you I don't reply back and fourth senselessly for pages and pages in a row within hours on comparing bodybuilders.  I may for several posts but then I move on.  You are extremely predictable in your posts.  I can simply start posting about Nasser, Dorian, etc. and after each of my posts, you will have a reply, usually lengthy, and posted within minutes.  If I wanted I can make this thread 10+ pages simply by replying to each of your posts.  

IRONY ALERT I changed topics early in this thread yet you're continuing to post about Nasser lmfao I believe they call that projection.

And size matters in my opinion of who has better legs which is why I prefer Nasser's quads over Platz.  Now continue following me around for weeks about that claim ;)
Unlike you and Hulkster most of my posts aren't on Dorian , sorry I post on a LOT of different threads other than Yates/Ronnie you wouldn't know because it's all you do . and IRONY ALERT you just hijacked this thread lmfao I believe they call that projection

LMFAO now they're no longer comparable they're better !! I know you believe they're better it's right in like with your other delusional beliefs . opppsssss once again mistaken bigger for better , granted both might have bigger quads but better no way and bigger by how much? Platz had exception size even for his height

if I had to choose I would have both - who the fck would want big arms no chest or just a big chest??

Vin Diesel is all chest and he;s gets mad ass

and plenty of fcks all arms came and went in the 80s runnin thru btchs like reggie bush

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »
HAHA Bobs destroying the inferior brained and unemployed "NastySissy Dietboy".. The highly intelligent and financially solvent, upwardly-mobile Bobs is so unchallenged by such a turbo-posting , Yates-obsessed creature as this pasty little basement dweller.

Of course, Nasser have it all: amazing arms, beautiful chest and look the quads. The man is the epitome of perfection and the ideal of mind and body in synergy.

Stunning guy!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2009, 02:53:55 PM »
This is no Nasser appreciation thread. The hijacking must end. I you want totalk about good or bad Nasser start that thread.

That being said I agree with mesomorph. Arms and chest give off the " power vibe". Pretty much all adult males in mammals have big upper bodies. Whether be in the Big Cat family (Felis), the Bear family or Primates. Even the Bovine family, culminating in the Belgium Blue bulls

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2009, 02:55:51 PM »

Unlike you I don't reply back and fourth senselessly for pages and pages in a row within hours on comparing bodybuilders.  I may for several posts but then I move on.  You are extremely predictable in your posts.  I can simply start posting about Nasser, Dorian, etc. and after each of my posts, you will have a reply, usually lengthy, and posted within minutes.  If I wanted I can make this thread 10+ pages simply by replying to each of your posts.

you do go back and fourth senselessly for pages , you absolutely do and this is poof it may not be thousands but don't act you're above it . you make several posts and then get gang raped with responses for your hijacking and trolling . you reply to my posts and nothing more you never make a point , you never back up your claims , you just make blanket statements and cherry-pick and say ' see ' Hulkster thought you well , my pots are lengthy because I elaborate and prove my points and have quotes backing me up and I also have a LOT of correcting to do

who cares if you changed topics early? that has nothing to do with your initial hijacking and you only changed topic after once again being called on your trolling , my point stands you're a troll and a hijacker and you're a hypocrite for claiming anyone else is , especially when you just did it in this very thread

nd size matters in my opinion of who has better legs which is why I prefer Nasser's quads over Platz.  Now continue following me around for weeks about that claim ;)

size matter's when it means something , as long it's not at the expense of development , separation , thickness , density , proportion , balance . with all things being equal ( which they're not ) the bigger quads would be better because they have everything plus more muscle and don't amend your quote to you ' prefer ' you said they're better and I wont follow you around for weeks on that topic , I will continue to expose your ignorance and delusion when it comes to Nasser on many topics but the discussion that Nasser's quads are better than Tom's isn't worthy of being taken serious just ridiculed which is exactly what I'm doing , that's what the boards are for Gossip & opinions you have yours and I correct it  ;)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2009, 03:02:44 PM »
This is no Nasser appreciation thread. The hijacking must end. I you want totalk about good or bad Nasser start that thread.

Silly post. This a bodybuilding board and Nasser the greatest of all time imo. He is also the classic example of amazing chest and arms combo. In fact, his quad too are even more pleasing to me than Platz's.

Talking about a great bodybuilder on a board for bodybuilding, how shocking ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2009, 03:06:34 PM »
HAHA Bobs destroying the inferior brained and unemployed "NastySissy Dietboy".. The highly intelligent and financially solvent, upwardly-mobile Bobs is so unchallenged by such a turbo-posting , Yates-obsessed creature as this pasty little basement dweller.

Of course, Nasser have it all: amazing arms, beautiful chest and look the quads. The man is the epitome of perfection and the ideal of mind and body in synergy.

Stunning guy!

Thanks for your very kind words brother!

you do go back and fourth senselessly for pages , you absolutely do and this is poof it may not be thousands but don't act you're above it . you make several posts and then get gang raped with responses for your hijacking and trolling . you reply to my posts and nothing more you never make a point , you never back up your claims , you just make blanket statements and cherry-pick and say ' see ' Hulkster thought you well , my pots are lengthy because I elaborate and prove my points and have quotes backing me up and I also have a LOT of correcting to do

who cares if you changed topics early? that has nothing to do with your initial hijacking and you only changed topic after once again being called on your trolling , my point stands you're a troll and a hijacker and you're a hypocrite for claiming anyone else is , especially when you just did it in this very thread

size matter's when it means something , as long it's not at the expense of development , separation , thickness , density , proportion , balance . with all things being equal ( which they're not ) the bigger quads would be better because they have everything plus more muscle and don't amend your quote to you ' prefer ' you said they're better and I wont follow you around for weeks on that topic , I will continue to expose your ignorance and delusion when it comes to Nasser on many topics but the discussion that Nasser's quads are better than Tom's isn't worthy of being taken serious just ridiculed which is exactly what I'm doing , that's what the boards are for Gossip & opinions you have yours and I correct it  ;)

Wrong.  As much as you may wish, your persistence in posting on a single topic is nothing like mine, and yes while I may post for a few pages I am above posting for tens of pages within a few days or hundreds (actually over a thousand) posts on a single thread over years on a single topic which hardly anyone else even cares to read anymore!  Actually most of this board is above that except for you and Hulkster and maybe a few others.  I make a few posts and then I am done, whereas you and Hulkster will continue arguing indefinitely and simply do not get bored or tired of repeating the exact same arguments over and over.  This will be my last post on this topic on this thread for today, if you want  to continue knock yourself out lol

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2009, 03:07:10 PM »
so obviously as soon as someone starts posting pictures of men (nasser) and is told the thread is now gayed up, they fire back with 'theres no pictures of females in here'?
- protip - not everyone is that insecure.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2009, 03:09:57 PM »
I notice that ND is constantly stalking Bobs and instigating at almost every instance these days.

Maybe as Hulkster is posting a bit less he has some strange psychological compulsion to fill his lonely, dreary and pathetically empty days with an online "foe" to inject some small meaning into his otherwise failure-drenched existence?

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2009, 03:18:02 PM »
But have we settled the Nasser vs Kevin Levrone arguement? I think that Bobs and ND should settle this debate first

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2009, 03:19:20 PM »
BIG COCK. 

Oh wait.  I have that.  I'd like big delts.  delts are sext

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2009, 03:48:55 PM »
I notice that ND is constantly stalking Bobs and instigating at almost every instance these days.

Maybe as Hulkster is posting a bit less he has some strange psychological compulsion to fill his lonely, dreary and pathetically empty days with an online "foe" to inject some small meaning into his otherwise failure-drenched existence?

In order to notice that I'm stalking Bobs you would have to be stalking me , epic backfire  ;)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »
In that picture Nasser is telling Arnold there is a lightbulb out in the ceiling 8)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 09:38:20 AM »

Damn, you're gay. You are bigbobs must have a beautiful thing going.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 10:11:37 AM »
why turn every thread into a nasser thread?
its getting old now...
choice is an illusion

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »
Both !!!!!

but if I had to chose between them I'd say arms

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2009, 10:47:02 AM »
I have both so no problems.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 10:55:29 AM »
why turn every thread into a nasser thread?
its getting old now...
I think I made a "mistake" and used several rival competitors as examples, so they felt it as a slight against him. Truth be told, I only was using the best examples, I could think of.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 12:35:35 PM »
I think I made a "mistake" and used several rival competitors as examples, so they felt it as a slight against him. Truth be told, I only was using the best examples, I could think of.
that wasnt really aimed at you
it was aimed bigbobs sharma and sheriff
and for the recod nassers arms looked small because of his huge torso
choice is an illusion