Author Topic: It's Going to Be a Long Summer, Another Police Shooting -  (Read 16094 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: It's Going to Be a Long Summer, Another Police Shooting -
« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2016, 03:29:43 AM »
Showed the state the cop was in?  Huh?  It was after the shooting.  I suspect the majority of people are going to be in a heightened state after shooting another human being.  If the cop had been calm and relaxed after the shooting, people would have accused him of being a cold-blooded killer who lacks emotion. 

there's a difference between being in a "heightened state" (i.e adrenaline pumping) and "freezing", which is what the cop did. he stood pointing the gun at the driver for a good couple of minutes after it was clear he posed no threat and was dying.

he should have been radioing for medical assistance and attempting to administer first aid instead he stood frozen to the spot. that says one of two things. one, he generally does not act well under pressure and doesn't have the temperament for that job or he realised just how badly he had fked up and that's what rendered him inactive.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2016, 03:51:07 AM »
there's a difference between being in a "heightened state" (i.e adrenaline pumping) and "freezing", which is what the cop did. he stood pointing the gun at the driver for a good couple of minutes after it was clear he posed no threat and was dying.

he should have been radioing for medical assistance and attempting to administer first aid instead he stood frozen to the spot. that says one of two things. one, he generally does not act well under pressure and doesn't have the temperament for that job or he realised just how badly he had fked up and that's what rendered him inactive.

What The Cop Realized Is That The Perp Might Still Be Playing Possum, And There Was A Loose Gun Somewhere. Cops Don't Administer First Aid In Those Situations, And You Don't Know Whether Or Not The Cops Called For Medical Assistance. Though I'm Sure They Did, Since That Would Be SOP.

Why Is It That Every Time A Negroid Is Shot, The Cops Are Supposed To Be Super Human In Their Responses, While The Negroid Is Acting Like Violent Stupid Asshole, And That Just Fine?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2016, 05:18:14 AM »
What The Cop Realized Is That The Perp Might Still Be Playing Possum, And There Was A Loose Gun Somewhere. Cops Don't Administer First Aid In Those Situations, And You Don't Know Whether Or Not The Cops Called For Medical Assistance. Though I'm Sure They Did, Since That Would Be SOP.

Why Is It That Every Time A Negroid Is Shot, The Cops Are Supposed To Be Super Human In Their Responses, While The Negroid Is Acting Like Violent Stupid Asshole, And That Just Fine?

playing possum? he'd just pumped 4 bullets into his trunk at point blank range...the guy is drenched in blood, both his hands are in front of him on his lap and it's pretty fkin obvious the guy is way beyond the point of posing any threat. you think the cop thought the dude might be the terminator?

it's hardly a "super human response" to expect the cop to try and offer some assistance after he has just pumped the guy full of lead rather than standing there like a startled fool watching the life drain out of him.

ok i doubt it would have changed the outcome but it clearly shows the state of mind of the cop at that point.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2016, 06:54:15 AM »

Worst gimmick account. Why don't you post under your original account?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 10, 2016, 06:58:41 AM »
Gotta love Sheriff David Clarke
 8)

2:20-10:30

Stick to posting about animals Racist L.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2016, 07:10:29 AM »
Stick to posting about animals Racist L.

Clearly you're not a fan of his.  Perhaps you could address what he said that you don't agree with.
:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2016, 07:14:55 AM »
Clearly you're not a fan of his.  Perhaps you could address what he said that you don't agree with.

He can't and won't. He's one of those that bought into the Obama lie.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2016, 07:57:06 AM »
I'm all for scumbags being pumped full of bullets.

More Officer Dirty Harrys is what's needed.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2016, 08:38:59 AM »
Worst gimmick account. Why don't you post under your original account?

In Other Words You Can't Counter My Facts, So You Just Attack Me.

I Only Have One Account Here.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2016, 08:44:26 AM »
playing possum? he'd just pumped 4 bullets into his trunk at point blank range...the guy is drenched in blood, both his hands are in front of him on his lap and it's pretty fkin obvious the guy is way beyond the point of posing any threat. you think the cop thought the dude might be the terminator?

it's hardly a "super human response" to expect the cop to try and offer some assistance after he has just pumped the guy full of lead rather than standing there like a startled fool watching the life drain out of him.

ok i doubt it would have changed the outcome but it clearly shows the state of mind of the cop at that point.

Exactly What "Assistance" Would You Have Rendered?

Why Didn't His Ghetto Whore Liar Girl Friend, Give Her Boy Friend Even One Word Of Comfort? That's The Real Question.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 10, 2016, 08:54:23 AM »
The weakness of the majority allows savages and delinquents to roam our cities and nations. "Monitoring" violent offenders who have served their (lenient) sentences, knowing full well they're very likely (almost certain) to reoffend.

The weakness and lack of fortitude to do what's needed makes me sick with hatred.