Author Topic: Test E/ Deca  (Read 2289 times)

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
Test E/ Deca
« on: February 23, 2007, 01:25:31 PM »
What's up guys. I don't usually post my cycles because I know what to expect out of them, but this is the first time I'm going to use doses like this with 2 drugs instead of using moderate doses of 4 or 5.
5'10, 235, 14%

Week 1-15    Test E 800-1000mg
Week 1-12    Deca 600mg

Have the usual Nolvadex, Arimidex, Chlomid and HCG on hand.

I'm used to going with about 6oo Test E, then some deca, tren, and anavar.  Only reason I switched this time was because I don't feel like making injections every few days with tren, and having to do 3 in one day when all 3 collide.   I always get just about to where I want to get, but not all the way there.  That's why I upped the dosages of those 2.

I'd consider this a bulking cycle in a sense, but Test E has been shredding my fat up every time I've used it, even without Tren involved.  Looking to more or less put on some size and get rid of another 4% of fat while doing it, which is what happened last time.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Test E/ Deca
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 04:57:31 PM »
Oh yes,theres plenty of punch there. But, you Could get really goofy and throw a couple of 500mg sus shots upfront EOD. (Right with the Enan or before) Then Count off 21 days till thats spent.
Also adding 2or 3 Anapolon a day for the first 2wks is fashionable with some big boys to.
Figure the Nolva or Adex out to your own liking.

Blood Pressure Probs? not then. Big and Bloated.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 05:23:39 PM »
What's up guys. I don't usually post my cycles because I know what to expect out of them, but this is the first time I'm going to use doses like this with 2 drugs instead of using moderate doses of 4 or 5.
5'10, 235, 14%

Week 1-15    Test E 800-1000mg
Week 1-12    Deca 600mg

Have the usual Nolvadex, Arimidex, Chlomid and HCG on hand.

I'm used to going with about 6oo Test E, then some deca, tren, and anavar.  Only reason I switched this time was because I don't feel like making injections every few days with tren, and having to do 3 in one day when all 3 collide.   I always get just about to where I want to get, but not all the way there.  That's why I upped the dosages of those 2.

I'd consider this a bulking cycle in a sense, but Test E has been shredding my fat up every time I've used it, even without Tren involved.  Looking to more or less put on some size and get rid of another 4% of fat while doing it, which is what happened last time.

It looks good, well thought out. When you say ancillaries "on hand" does that mean you will not be using them unless necessary?  HCG and an anti-aromatase, at low dose would make it a safer cycle.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 06:32:04 PM »
I use them.  I've never had an issue with any sides that required them (water retention yes, but for some reason I've never had a spot of acne on me and no burning in the nipples).  But with upping the dosage, I got enough anti-e's to last the cycle so I do plan to use them consistently this time. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 06:47:12 PM »
Run the cycle as planned, but you might consider adding in 3 extra wks. After last pin of Test-e run 3wks of prop. Or, if 15wks is the longest you'd want to stay on, at wk 12 switch over to prop...either way, after prop is over, immediately start PCT rather then waiting like you'd do if you ran test-e until the end.

Also, dropping 4% of your BF and gaining mass, doubtfull and I think you could be setting yourself up for disappointment...that would be dropping a little more then 10lbs of fat while adding mass...most people can not do this. I know you mentioned that test-e in the past has melted the fat right off of you, but I think you are mistaken. Test-e does not burn fat, diet and cardio burn fat...this is not opinion, it's fact. Now, that said, sometimes when you go on cycle and when you drop some fat, more often then not although you are "leaner" you do look bigger...but like so many things in BB it's all illusion. This is not a bad thing, it's simply the way it is.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »
I'm not going to argue the fact that Test E in itself doesn't burn fat.  But every pound of muscle gained burns an extra 50 calories per day, with or without drugs.  So by putting on 10 pounds of muscle mass, your burning an extra 3,500 calories per week (1 pound).  Also obviously your have more energy and desire to workout harder while using simply because you are using.  So it's not Test E itself that burns fat, this I understand.  But the muscle mass and energy your going to get from it is obviously going to be directly responsible for better conditioning.

Also, I agree with the Prop addition at the end, and I do have 2 of them on me so I'll add that in after week 15.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 07:31:13 PM »

Also, I agree with the Prop addition at the end, and I do have 2 of them on me so I'll add that in after week 15.
I don't follow. You have two props? Do you mean you have two amps? If you run prop at the end for the final few wks you'll want to run it at the same dose as you ran your test-e but running just the prop for 3wks. One of the biggest reasons for this is so that you can transition into your PCT sooner and more smoothly, therefore preserving your gains a little more efficiently...make sense?

I'm not going to argue the fact that Test E in itself doesn't burn fat.  But every pound of muscle gained burns an extra 50 calories per day, with or without drugs.  So by putting on 10 pounds of muscle mass, your burning an extra 3,500 calories per week (1 pound).  Also obviously your have more energy and desire to workout harder while using simply because you are using.  So it's not Test E itself that burns fat, this I understand.  But the muscle mass and energy your going to get from it is obviously going to be directly responsible for better conditioning.

Yes, more muscle equates to more efficient metabolism but if you are going to lose fat you have to be in a caloric deficit. If you are wanting to add more muscle you have to be in a caloric surplus. This is regardless of drugs or not.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 02:29:31 PM »
Run the cycle as planned, but you might consider adding in 3 extra wks. After last pin of Test-e run 3wks of prop.

This was pretty much my thought as well.