Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 120630 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Re: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions
« Reply #750 on: July 21, 2020, 09:06:34 AM »
Funny, that it’s only on an obscure bodybuilding board that these perfectly valid points are ever made.

There's something very unique and important about the G&O board on Getbig.  In a world where free speech is repressed by the violent cancel culture of the left, I'm glad we have Getbig.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #751 on: July 21, 2020, 09:08:05 AM »

There's something very unique and important about the G&O board on Getbig.  In a world where free speech is repressed by the violent cancel culture of the left, I'm glad we have Getbig.

Last Bastion of Free Speech on the Interwebs!

All thanks to our Fearless Leader the Ronfather!
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #752 on: July 21, 2020, 09:46:43 AM »
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
Jul 8
White liberals hate black conservatives because we don’t see ourselves as oppressed.

Fundamentally, because we view ourselves as their equals.

That’s the issue

Black Conservatives > White liberal Karens

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: July 21, 2020, 11:26:23 AM »

Yes.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: July 21, 2020, 06:39:54 PM »
The media is just as responsible for this:

Read all associated text on the 3 images(or screencaps).

https://twitter.com/BaronStrucker/status/1285732278077919232

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #755 on: July 21, 2020, 07:13:42 PM »
Does BLM have the balls to confront the people responsible for this? Oh yeah I forgot, BLM is scared to death of going into the ghetto and facing people with loaded weapons.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-shooting-several-hospitalized

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: July 21, 2020, 07:57:21 PM »
Does BLM have the balls to confront the people responsible for this? Oh yeah I forgot, BLM is scared to death of going into the ghetto and facing people with loaded weapons.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-shooting-several-hospitalized

Joggers gonna jog.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: July 22, 2020, 08:19:10 AM »
Photo Show BLM Supporter Holding Down And Kneeling On Neck The Of A White Baby – He Receives Swift Justice
Conservative US ^ | 07.22.2020 | Alex Hall
Posted on 7/22/2020, 7:59:58 AM

There is a lot of angry noise right now but also a noticeable, disturbing, silence.

The noise is coming, of course, from Black Lives Matter activists and their supporters and enablers.

The silence is coming from people who are normally happy to share their views but who are keeping their heads down and their mouths shut. That is where we are in the USA in 2020.

Many people are afraid to express their opinions.

And not without reason.

Raise your voice against riots, statue smashing, police acquiescence, political opportunism, and the accompanying corporate virtue-signaling; express any kind of concern at all about the street activism and divisive identity politics that appears so potent, and you run the risk of being accused of racism.

Now yesterday we had a picture that allegedly shows a BLM supporter holding down and kneeling on the neck of a white baby. And the photo didn't get any media coverage because is wrong to accuse BLM member.

The man in the disturbing photo is Isaiah Jackson and he lives in Ohio. A man with that name was arrested on July 20 in Ohio for a probation violation.

He deleted his Facebook profile since then.

Photos below via Vincent James of Red Elephants:

So he was arrested and we have an official confirmation about his arrest.

According to Clark County, Ohio, Sheriff – Persons Currently In Custody Website.

The 6’2″ 175lb, 20-year-old, Isaiah Anthony Wayne Jackson is currently in custody for an undisclosed probation violation.

I assume his probation violation is connected to his Jan. 8, 2018 Domestic Violence conviction.

7/21/2020 PROBATION VIOLATION PV NO BOND *Not Entered* 1/8/2019 BURGLARY F2 RELEASED *TO RELEASED 1/8/2019 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE M1 RELEASED *TO RELEASED 10/5/2018 FELONIOUS ASSAULT – WEAPON OR ORDNA FE RELEASED *CO ARREST – ADULT 10/5/2018 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE – KNOWINGLY CAUSE FE RELEASED *CO ARREST – ADULT BURGLARY – TRESPASS IN OCCUPIED STR FE RELEASED *CO ARREST – ADULT 10/5/2018 BURGLARY – TRESPASS IN OCCUPIED STR FE RELEASED *CO ARREST – ADULT 10/5/2018 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE – KNOWINGLY CAUSE UN RELEASED OTHER ARREST – ADULT 10/5/2018 FELONIOUS ASSAULT – WEAPON OR ORDNA FE RELEASED OTHER ARREST – ADULT FAILURE TO APPEAR UN RELEASED NO BOND

The very angry grandmother of the baby in the photo said that the baby is now with her son and safe.

So as always this news didn’t got any media coverage so please share this and let’s expose this crime!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #759 on: July 22, 2020, 08:33:18 AM »
Photo Show BLM Supporter Holding Down And Kneeling On Neck The Of A White Baby – He Receives Swift Justice
Conservative US ^ | 07.22.2020 | Alex Hall
Posted on 7/22/2020, 7:59:58 AM

There is a lot of angry noise right now but also a noticeable, disturbing, silence.

The noise is coming, of course, from Black Lives Matter activists and their supporters and enablers.

The silence is coming from people who are normally happy to share their views but who are keeping their heads down and their mouths shut. That is where we are in the USA in 2020.

Many people are afraid to express their opinions.

Not all, some like me have quietly been loading up... armed to the teeth... waiting for it to all come down.  We will put them down swiftly, like the filthy rabid dogs they are. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: July 22, 2020, 08:47:15 AM »
Black Portland Police Officer: Black Lives Matter Is White People Telling Black People What To Do
The Federalist ^ | July 22, 2020 | Glenn T. Stanton
Posted on 7/22/2020, 10:14:35 AM by Kaslin

Officer Jakhary Jackson has experienced the vitriol of Portland's white woke protesters, who engage in white saviorism and destroy minority communities while claiming to champion racial equality.

In one black Portland police officer’s frontline experience, the Black Lives Matter protests in his city are not about helping black people attain better lives. What this officer sees is privileged white kids infiltrating communities that don’t belong to them to burn stuff, break things, cause trouble, incite violence, and tell black people what they should do.

This officer, Jakhary Jackson, is a nine-year veteran of the Portland Bureau of Police. After working for Nike for 10 years, Jackson joined law enforcement to “make the most out of my life by helping others.” Both sides of his family have long Portlandian roots. Jackson works where he grew up, and his love for the people of his community is evident.

A Different Kind of Racism
One NBC affiliate in Portland decided to interview Jackson, simply asking him to share his experience working these protests every evening for the last few months.

I’ll say this. I got to see folks that really do want change like the rest of us, that have been impacted by racism. And then I got to see those people get faded out by people who have no idea what racism is all about, that have never experienced racism, that don’t even know that the tactics they are using are the same tactics that were used against my people.

Jackson tells of a young black woman asking him one evening, while he held the line with protesters, why he wouldn’t talk with her and her friends, why he wouldn’t engage them. He explains that young black people often ask him what he thinks of all the unrest. They want to know what he thinks about the injustice, about George Floyd’s death, about the pain resulting from killings of black men.

It isn’t Jackson’s superiors who demand he not speak, it’s the young white protestors — nearly every night. Jackson explains that when “a brother or sister” approaches him, wanting his perspective on things, white protesters jump in like clockwork to tell the inquirer, “F-ck the police. Don’t talk to him.”

“That was the most bizarre thing,” Jackson says, wincing as he tells the story. “Honestly, every time I try to have a conversation with someone that looks like me, someone white comes up and blocks them and tells them not to talk.” Jackson says the very moment he was explaining this to a young black female, “this white girl pops right in front of her” and told her not to speak.

“He just said that was gonna happen!” the black girl said, stunned, is if Jackson were a fortune teller. She looked at the white girl and said, “Why did you do you that?”

Jackson continues, relaying his conversation with the girl, who interrupted: “Then I said, straight up, ‘I’ve been called the N-word. She’s been called the N-word. Why are you talking to me this way? Why do you feel she can’t speak for herself? Why do you feel you need to speak for her when we’re having a conversation?’”

“She couldn’t answer my question,” Jackson says. “All she said was, ‘Someone told me to do it.’”

A Profile of Portland Protesters
When asked about what he and fellow black officers have been subjected to by protesters who are supposedly fighting for racial justice, Jackson tells of protesters regularly threatening his life. He’s taken multiple incoming explosives thrown by rioters, some very powerful with marbles and rocks taped to them, intended to inflict maximum and sustained damage. He saved a female officer from being hit in the head with a massive projectile that he said would certainly have killed her had he not been present.

But to Jackson and his black peers, the most painful thing is white protesters’ words. “It says something when you are at a Black Lives Matter protest, and you have more minorities on the police side than you have in a violent crowd,” Jackson says. “And you have white people screaming at black officers, ‘You have the biggest nose I’ve ever seen.’”

Jackson says he is totally “cool” with people wanting to join efforts to achieve social change. What he’s seen at the Black Lives Matter events, however, “has been very strange to watch” precisely because, as he explains, so-called anti-racism tactics have come full circle: White protesters are telling black people what is best for them. Worse, these white kids are destroying black neighborhoods while they do it.

The first images Jackson saw from the protests were white people, who Jackson says are “not even from here,” burning and looting black businesses. “They don’t even know what they’re doing,” he adds. “So that to me was very angering.”

“The community is not happy with it,” he says. “They asked for the violence to stop.” Jackson tells of his cousin who had attended a Black Lives Matter event but soon left dismayed at the violence perpetrated by white rioters, saying, “This has turned into something else. This is weird.”

Jackson tells another story of a pair of young brothers he met while they were cleaning up the street after the protesters had cleared out. Jackson and a few of his fellow offers went over to shake the boys’ hands, impressed at their efforts to restore the city. “You know,” the boys told the officers, according to Jackson, “We’re from here. This is our city. I don’t understand why people are coming here and destroying it. We want to clean it up.”

An Officer’s Reality
Jackson explains how strange it is for angry white youths to come to his community, claiming they want to help, but telling him to quit his job without knowing anything about him.

Once again, you have a privileged white person telling someone of color what to do with their life. And you don’t even know what I’ve dealt with, what these white officers you’re screaming at have dealt with. You don’t know them. You don’t know anything about them.

Jackson tells how he watches his fellow officers serve the community year after year, risking their lives each day. They do whatever it takes to care for those who have been shot, not afraid to get blood on them. He knows these officers do what they do because they care deeply about all the lives in their community, regardless of skin color.

“You see [the officers], and they are truly trying to help save someone’s life, and then are called racist by people who have never seen anything like that, who have never had to put themselves out there like that. It’s really—” Jackson takes a long pause. “It’s disgusting.”

KGW: What it's like to be a Black officer policing Portland protests

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: July 22, 2020, 08:52:01 AM »
The reality is the slogan should be:

“Black Votes Matter...then get out of our white liberal neighborhood for the next four years.”

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #762 on: July 22, 2020, 08:59:02 AM »
The media is just as responsible for this:

Read all associated text on the 3 images(or screencaps).

https://twitter.com/BaronStrucker/status/1285732278077919232

Blackliesmatter goons raise hell for trivial issues or even hoaxes but here there is deafening silence for child abuse. Notice also the black hand holding the child.

Imagine how many other such incidents happen but don't get reported.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: July 22, 2020, 01:08:31 PM »
Hamilton furious because the other drivers don't want to 'bend the knee' leaving him to kneel alone. What a clown!  ;D

He now wants the sport organisers to force them to kneel.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/f1-hungarian-grand-prix-lewis-hamilton-slams-racism-protest-220843474.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: July 22, 2020, 07:20:09 PM »
Who has time to cry about racism , i know i dont
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #766 on: July 22, 2020, 07:48:55 PM »

thats true but its dying.

people like sf1900 wants it gone and dont even know it.  bragging about how many tests for harmless germs they do, loving the free handouts, lobbying to be a queer, after years of him pretending he was a bodybuilder and straight. pretending he has a "Lover" even making stories about a life that doesnt exist
pretending he works at a auto junk parts store
only person on here who stands for truth is Johnny falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: July 22, 2020, 07:51:18 PM »

people like sf1900 wants it gone and dont even know it.  bragging about how many tests for harmless germs they do, loving the free handouts, lobbying to be a queer, after years of him pretending he was a bodybuilder and straight. pretending he has a "Lover" even making stories about a life that doesnt exist
good to see epic monster back
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: July 22, 2020, 10:48:06 PM »
Yahoo has suspended its comment section. The BLM articles were being negatively commented on at least 10:1. Go figure...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: July 23, 2020, 03:57:12 AM »
Yahoo has suspended its comment section. The BLM articles were being negatively commented on at least 10:1. Go figure...
Can't let people freely give their opinions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: July 23, 2020, 04:28:59 AM »
'Black Lives Matter' will be stenciled on Busch Stadium mound, says Cardinals pitcher
KMOX ^ | July 22, 2020 | Sam Masterson
Posted on 7/23/2020, 7:14:46

When the 2020 St. Louis Cardinals season begins at Busch Stadium on Friday, the words "Black Lives Matter" will be stenciled on the pitching mound, according to the man who will be taking the mound first. Pitcher Jack Flaherty, who has been named the Opening Day starter against the Pittsburgh Pirates, says it is something that MLB players "were in constant communication" with the MLB commissioner’s office to try to make a league-wide statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at kmox.radio.com ...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #771 on: July 23, 2020, 04:52:06 AM »

The real Johnny isn't here anymore, it's someone else on the Marty-account these days.
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: July 23, 2020, 04:52:11 AM »
MLB approves 'Black Lives Matter' jersey patches
Washington Times ^ | July 23, 2020 | Ronald Blum
Posted on 7/23/2020, 7:40:55 AM

Major League Baseball players have the option of having a patch with “Black Lives Matter” or “United For Change” on a jersey sleeve on opening day of the pandemic-delayed season.

Teams have the option of stenciling an inverted MLB logo with “BLM” or “United for Change” on the back of the pitcher’s mound during opening weekend games.

After discussions among the commissioner’s office and the Major League Baseball Players Association, The Players Alliance and individual players, each player may use a wristband with an inverted MLB logo in which the silhouetted batter is black, the first use of such a logo.

Each player also may use a Black Lives Matter batting practice T-shirt or a T-shirt designed or obtained by the player or his team.

MLB is lifting cleat restrictions for this season, giving players the ability to put messages for social justice and causes on their spikes.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #773 on: July 23, 2020, 05:18:50 AM »
'Black Lives Matter' will be stenciled on Busch Stadium mound, says Cardinals pitcher
KMOX ^ | July 22, 2020 | Sam Masterson
Posted on 7/23/2020, 7:14:46

When the 2020 St. Louis Cardinals season begins at Busch Stadium on Friday, the words "Black Lives Matter" will be stenciled on the pitching mound, according to the man who will be taking the mound first. Pitcher Jack Flaherty, who has been named the Opening Day starter against the Pittsburgh Pirates, says it is something that MLB players "were in constant communication" with the MLB commissioner’s office to try to make a league-wide statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at kmox.radio.com ...

Baseball has already been in a period of secular decline. They have a very old Fanbase. This is just going to grease the skids. Good. Who needs them? Very easy to go through life without watching guys hit a ball with a stick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #774 on: July 23, 2020, 05:48:35 AM »
Baseball has already been in a period of secular decline. They have a very old Fanbase. This is just going to grease the skids. Good. Who needs them? Very easy to go through life without watching guys hit a ball with a stick.

No one wants to see this garbage while watching sports.  F em and let it all go away.