Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 120652 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions
« Reply #850 on: August 11, 2020, 12:07:29 PM »
Probably. I hope there is follow up on the murder of the white child. I really would like to know the motive. Do you suppose it's gang related? Did the murderer fondle the child and then killed the boy to cover it up? Was it retaliation for a drug deal gone bad?  I mean, it just boggles the mind when something like this happens and we know nothing about why it happened. So, I really hope when they find out why this happened the news will cover it. In fact, I will be checking to see if that happens. 

But, we were talking about protesting and not what gets news coverage or doesn't. We were talking about me being insensitive to the horror of the crime and the loss of an innocent child's life. We were talking about you thinking I'm stupid.

did you have your other hand on your cock while typing that one handed?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #851 on: August 11, 2020, 01:55:45 PM »
Joe Biden: "Those of us of European stock" will be the minority in less than two years, and, he added, "that's a good thing."

Biden, pre-senility:

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #852 on: August 11, 2020, 03:06:09 PM »
Killing is horrible, specially when children are the victims. Do you suppose we will ever know the motive? If people wanted to protest, what would the protest be about? Perhaps, gun violence and gun control.

you were absolutely outraged over that "jogger" ahmaud arbery getting killed by white guys, yet this is your reaction to this 5 year old white boy

now i really hope the "joggers" come to your neighborhood

E
E

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: August 11, 2020, 04:08:57 PM »
you were absolutely outraged over that "jogger" ahmaud arbery getting killed by white guys, yet this is your reaction to this 5 year old white boy

now i really hope the "joggers" come to your neighborhood

E

The "nasty women get shit on" signs on his lawn will save him and his affluent white neighborhood from the invaders!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #854 on: August 11, 2020, 04:33:24 PM »

Boychat.org says he did.
Q

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #855 on: August 11, 2020, 05:49:00 PM »
The "nasty women get shit on" signs on his lawn will save him and his affluent white neighborhood from the invaders!

Is that why he plan to piss of to Bavaria  :D.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #856 on: August 11, 2020, 05:53:50 PM »
Joe Biden: "Those of us of European stock" will be the minority in less than two years, and, he added, "that's a good thing."

Cannon Hinnant:

Link to the quote?

Lol, he’s like a non gimmick older version of the old Juruth poster.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: August 11, 2020, 05:58:03 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #858 on: August 11, 2020, 06:52:32 PM »
Probably. I hope there is follow up on the murder of the white child. I really would like to know the motive. Do you suppose it's gang related? Did the murderer fondle the child and then killed the boy to cover it up? Was it retaliation for a drug deal gone bad?  I mean, it just boggles the mind when something like this happens and we know nothing about why it happened. So, I really hope when they find out why this happened the news will cover it. In fact, I will be checking to see if that happens. 

But, we were talking about protesting and not what gets news coverage or doesn't. We were talking about me being insensitive to the horror of the crime and the loss of an innocent child's life. We were talking about you thinking I'm stupid.

The Motive !!! WTF it was a 5yr old Boy on a Bicycle FFF - Get a Grip Man.
No Motive Needed He’s a Dumb Low IQ Black Man - Zero impulse control  He shot a white Child
Just Kill the Scumbag Slowly & Painfully & When he’s near Death Bring him back to Life & Do it
Again - Rinse & Repeat.   WTF Motive FFS.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #859 on: August 11, 2020, 07:06:34 PM »

No Motive Needed He’s a Dumb Low IQ Black Man - Zero impulse control  He shot a white Child
Just Kill the Scumbag Slowly & Painfully & When he’s near Death Bring him back to Life & Do it

Well stated my brother!  All too often those without a backbone look for reasons where there are none save the perp was a deviant fuckwit.  Odd that these same libtards squeal how a crazy murderer should not be put to death because their "insanity" prevents them from making peace with their maker.

These scum libs also quote the Bible when it suits them.  A murderer such as the one we are discussing here deserves the death penalty.  Who cares "why" he did this? Oh yeah...Cuckolded fuckwits that hate all that is good in the world.

Looks like we have more than a few here, brother.  A pox on 'em!  Again, well said my dear friend. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: August 11, 2020, 07:18:07 PM »
Well stated my brother!  All too often those without a backbone look for reasons where there are none save the perp was a deviant fuckwit.  Odd that these same libtards squeal how a crazy murderer should not be put to death because their "insanity" prevents them from making peace with their maker.

These scum libs also quote the Bible when it suits them.  A murderer such as the one we are discussing here deserves the death penalty.  Who cares "why" he did this? Oh yeah...Cuckolded fuckwits that hate all that is good in the world.

Looks like we have more than a few here, brother.  A pox on 'em!  Again, well said my dear friend.

Scott, I’m at a total loss how anyone’s mind would move to think for “A what’s The Motive” in a public execution type killing of a 5yr old. It Beggars Belief !!
Yet there appeared no hatred or anger towards the scumbag perpetrator or any kind of compassion
For that Child or his sisters that witnessed it.

Yes very clearly Prime & Those who Think like him are a million+ miles away from Me & my Thinking.
I have Zero Desire to either understand or Feel for Scumbags like that Shooter, I don’t want money or time wasted on them in Prison - The only time & effort on him should be a very public & painfully slow Execution & his remains left for the wildlife to Feed on.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #861 on: August 11, 2020, 07:22:52 PM »

Scott, I’m at a total loss how anyone’s mind would move to think for “A what’s The Motive” in a public execution type killing of a 5yr old. It Beggars Belief !!
Yet there appeared no hatred or anger towards the scumbag perpetrator or any kind of compassion
For that Child or his sisters that witnessed it.

Yes very clearly Prime & Those who Think like him are a million+ miles away from Me & my Thinking.
I have Zero Desire to either understand or Feel for Scumbags like that Shooter, I don’t want money or time wasted on them in Prison - The only time & effort on him should be a very public & painfully slow Execution & his remains left for the wildlife to Feed on.

Agreed.  As "Josey Wales" said "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms."

I am starting to think these "people" are the same ones that when they're at a funeral for someone who committed suicide wonder how the person died instead of how they once lived.

Fuck these liberals shitheads.  I weep for this child and his family.    Liberals only shed Cuckodile Tears.  Fuck That Noise.

Be well, brother.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #862 on: August 11, 2020, 07:42:26 PM »
E

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: August 11, 2020, 08:16:02 PM »

Well said. Just when you think they can't go any lower.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: August 11, 2020, 09:02:09 PM »
Shame on the scum national media for burying the story. Never Forget.

Don't let them forget his name. Cannon Hinnant.

Remember what other story the media buried. They hate us and play races off each other.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: August 11, 2020, 09:15:18 PM »
Surprising that whole cities burn but these "news" agencies still stand.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #866 on: August 11, 2020, 09:23:21 PM »
Q

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #868 on: August 11, 2020, 10:28:16 PM »
LOL, AFro-Americans, not African Americans, will need another 500 yrs to match the atrocities of White Americans but this stuff is funny to read anyway. Personally, I'll kept my attentions on Coronia Virus.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: August 11, 2020, 10:32:54 PM »
LOL, AFro-Americans, not African Americans, will need another 500 yrs to match the atrocities of White Americans but this stuff is funny to read anyway. Personally, I'll kept my attentions on Coronia Virus.

Of course if you say so 🙄

Average Black man IQ ??? In America 80-85 let’s not even start about those in Africa.

Carry on.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: August 12, 2020, 12:03:16 AM »
The family clearly says he shot him because he rode his bike into the monster's yard.

Would one motive over another make it less of a crime, tragedy, murder, heinous act, or not the murder of a white child by a black "man"?

It would not make it any less heinous. I was just curious about the motive. Apparently, I missed reading where it was over the child riding his bike into the killer's yard. What I read was that the the boy's father and the murderer were good friends. Friends don't usually kill other friends kids for trespassing on their property while riding their bikes.

The original post was about people not rioting and protesting over this tragedy. If the neighbor who was also a friend murdered the boy over a trespass, that is not something which would cause worldwide protests unless the killer got a lighter sentence because the kid was trespassing.

Why do I feel like I am communicating with idiots?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: August 12, 2020, 12:53:49 AM »
It would not make it any less heinous. I was just curious about the motive. Apparently, I missed reading where it was over the child riding his bike into the killer's yard. What I read was that the the boy's father and the murderer were good friends. Friends don't usually kill other friends kids for trespassing on their property while riding their bikes.

The original post was about people not rioting and protesting over this tragedy. If the neighbor who was also a friend murdered the boy over a trespass, that is not something which would cause worldwide protests unless the killer got a lighter sentence because the kid was trespassing.

It couldn't be you, it must be everybody else.   ;)

See my post with the graph on another page. That should help a little. The other issue is corporate media bias. The two go together. These issues have been explained on this forum and elsewhere so many times, it gets tiresome repeating it. Even if you disagree with a point, it would be helpful for you to remember what the point is. This inability to form new memories is reminiscent of the movie Momento where the main character has anterograde amnesia.   

Also, you miss the point on trans 'antifa' in the Portland thread. In that particular discussion, no one says "they're taking over". You're mocking a position that no one advanced. The point is that it's odd so many trans are being arrested in Portland considering the extremely low percentage of trans in the general population.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #872 on: August 12, 2020, 01:54:59 AM »

Of course if you say so 🙄

Average Black man IQ ??? In America 80-85 let’s not even start about those in Africa.

Carry on.

Ok, I just noticed Diana in the WW84 trailer.  Hope this helps.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: August 12, 2020, 04:40:57 AM »

Ok, I just noticed Diana in the WW84 trailer.  Hope this helps.

5yr old White Boy Lives Matter.  HTH. 👍🏻

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #874 on: August 12, 2020, 02:40:18 PM »

5 year old boy was murdered

you need a motive for that?????????

you are going to hell

E
E