Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman... biceps looking big, triceps looking rested- new pics Mar 29  (Read 11478 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Ronnies in the 270's in that pic, don't forget how huge his quads still are. Can just judge him by looking at his upper body.  U don't weigh 238lbs and still have arms as big as ronnies are ::)

LATS

• Getbig IV
 dorian, among others, is proof that the distension goes away.. i have seen numerous retired guys who had distention when competing and now have flat midsections..  all one has to do is go to the arnold and see the "formers".. for the majority it is not permanent.. gh will cause fluid retention.. take the gh out of the equation and it diminshes..

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
more Ronnie's pics  in Nebraska http://blog.flexonline.com/

GoneAway

• Getbig V
1. his right tri was never the problem.
2. his left tri always looks big from front on.
3. its not a tricep that will win him an olympia

hope this helps :)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Clearly at least 260lb.

Looking better than i was expecting. Is he guest posing any time soon?
No doubt about it...

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Minimum 250 pounds.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The jury is still out on the long term side effects of hgh. 

The obvious signs being; distended abdomen, cranial distortion, elbows, jaw, forehead and organ enlargements etc etc.

In some bodybuilders the 'sides' appear obvious in others, very subtle.

I think Ronnie errs on the subtle side.  While the Kovaks and Palumbos are obvious abusers.

The lesson here is, experiment at your own peril.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
i'm guessing he weighs 250.  U can see his belly, but you can't see his legs, which are never going to be small again.

What is this suppose to mean. He's legs will never be small again? Have he found a new leg routine who is magic?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Poor Ron has never been 'healthy' in the true sense of the word.  The big guy is always out of breath and sweats profusely.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Is he guest posing any time soon?

Visit http://metroflexgymproductions.com/rindex.htm
Show is April 19, 2008 in Mesquite, TX

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
I read that he hasn't train at all since the Olympia, if that is true he looks amazing

I think his biceps will always look huge

when you have a strong bodypart, it stays big all your life. You should see Roy Callendar's legs, he hasn't train in years and they are gigantic even at 64 years old

agreed.

imo, ronnie needn't have trained biceps at all while he was mr o. he would have got all the stimulation he needed from back and traps work.

should have saved his energy for calves. ;D

he's definitely still huge and i'd say he's staying hormonised on some level. he'd be an idiot not to. his lat and tri tear were very significant and, unless they have some way of recovering, he won't be a threat to the mr o at any time. yes, dorian won the title with a torn bicep but he shouldn't have and i doubt they will let someone regain the title with torn muscles.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman... biceps looking big, triceps looking rested
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 06:44:38 AM »
Has Ron indicated anything about a comeback in 2009?

he will come back this year

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I doubt he'll come back.  First he flirted with Arnold Classic 08.  Now he's saying Arnold Classic 2009.

I'd say there's a good chance he'll never step onstage again to compete.  His company is wise to keep that rumor out there though... look how well Kovacs and Vic Richards did without competing, thru hype alone.

Also, the fact he's guest posing next month at his own show - that should answer some serious Qs about his new weight.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
Guy is still a freak of nature. ON STEROIDS.

Don't think there will be a bb'er to surpass Ronnie.

someone will just up the dosage..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahhaaa, sounds like i hurt a bunch of Ronnie's nuthuggers feelings with my weight estimates which are historically ALWAYS 99 percent ON THE MONEY, face it your hero is no heavier than 240 pounds in those shots, it's hilarious that just because it's Ronnie Coleman you guys automatically think that he's at least 270 pounds in every picture. ::)

Stavios

what is he 5'10 ?

I'd say 250lbs must be about right

Stark

• Getbig V
I doubt he'll come back.  First he flirted with Arnold Classic 08.  Now he's saying Arnold Classic 2009.

I'd say there's a good chance he'll never step onstage again to compete.  His company is wise to keep that rumor out there though... look how well Kovacs and Vic Richards did without competing, thru hype alone.

Also, the fact he's guest posing next month at his own show - that should answer some serious Qs about his new weight.

trust me, he WILL come back this year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
trust me, he WILL come back this year.

If he was, BSN would already be hyping it as the second coming of Christ.

It's 5 months til the O and Ronnie hasn't touched a weight in 5 months... if he was planning a comeback, they'd be hyping it, and he might be training.

Stark

• Getbig V
If he was, BSN would already be hyping it as the second coming of Christ.

It's 5 months til the O and Ronnie hasn't touched a weight in 5 months... if he was planning a comeback, they'd be hyping it, and he might be training.

I know I have not much credit here, but I have my sources too.

slayer

• Getbig IV
His intestines grew from high dosages of igf1-lr3 , when something grows new cells its not reversible.Ronald will be 170 when he's 70 with the same 60 inch waist hes sporting now!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
I know I have not much credit here, but I have my sources too.
he's going to compete again it's true and he'll be about 250 ripped....thighs will be smaller and not sure how the lat and tri will be....like said he has injuries that limit his training he is training lighter and more sets and reps less basic stuff too...

right now he's about 270 -he's offseason and training.....normally he's 300 and goesup to 320 then back down to 280.....not anymore though at 43 it's too much...

Stark

• Getbig V
he's going to compete again it's true and he'll be about 250 ripped....thighs will be smaller and not sure how the lat and tri will be....like said he has injuries that limit his training he is training lighter and more sets and reps less basic stuff too...

right now he's about 270 -he's offseason and training.....normally he's 300 and goesup to 320 then back down to 280.....not anymore though at 43 it's too much...

:)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
He's defintely over 240.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
All this weight talk is stupid.  Dorian is still 250lbs ripped and seems half of normal size.   Weight is deceptive because densities in mass and bone are different.  Look at wheeler's air filled muscle look and how light he was compared to dorians dense structure.
Coleman has a combination thats hard to beat...wheeler shape and dorian density (Almost)

Coleman could weigh between 240-260 in those pics.  The good thing is he looks comfortable and easy going.  he looks healthy and may just sneak in on a show without the pressure of an announcement that would create a frenzy.

You know.  If it happens it happens...but sleep with one eye open... 8)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
what is he 5'10 ?

I'd say 250lbs must be about right

actually 5'11 and a half