Author Topic: Muscular studs in Africa are NOT superior magical creatures, just BBers on ROIDS  (Read 16289 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
*steroid vials in plain sight
*ton of supplements in back ground
*weight training

wow those africans are so jacked, never touched a weight, barely get any protein, and not even know the meaning of "steroids"  ::) ::) ::)

(same guy in all pics)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
'africanmuscle!?' Probably all paid up, subscription-wise. Farkin' moron.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i guess you homos prefer the fantasy of the superior master race with cartoon muscles all natural and a horse cock

the trainer

Whats your point halo do these guys look like they can afford steroids, they can barely afford to eat.

the trainer

Can you imagine if this guy had access to proper food and a good gym.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
trainer's right.

With all the stories of bunk shit floating around, it's the poor folks in africa squatting trees and pressing boar carcasses that have access to the most legit stuff?

face it halo, the closest you come to looking like these guys is if you take a rubber band and wear the 10 inch black dildo you found in your house.
Y

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
these guys drink raw blood raw cows milk that shit is probably safer than roids and more powerful
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
even with evidence presented you guys still prefer the fantasy  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

in the background you see

dumbels

bench press

squat rack

pretty sure he has more on the other side

you white sissies just want to believe these negroes are special

the trainer

This is victor richards as a 16 year old kid what do you think his steroid stack was halo  ::)

the trainer

Another picture of victor richards at 16

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
implying he is natural there

fuck it

arguing with these morons is pointless ::)

the trainer

Mike Tyson as a 14 year old he was not a bodybuilder but look at the natural muscles on the kid can you imagine if he was a serious bodybuilder.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
It depends on the region. If you are talking about a tiny Masai village in the middle of nowhere than it’s fair to assume that the guy is clean and living off the basics.

If you are looking at African gyms in the major cities (Mombasa, Lagos etc) than I'm sure that they have access to steroids and other substances.
You will be able to find such stuff in every city in the world. I remember when Afghanistan held its first BB competition after the fall of the Taliban; the competitors were clearly long term juicers.

I know this guy in the gym originally from Zimbabwe and we were taking about Michael Clarke Duncan after his death. This guy was like "Yeah, he had health problems because he was taking steroids. Back home, lot of young guys take steroids to look like the wrestlers they see on TV and end up having heart problems" :D

Having said that, West African clearly have superior genetics as far as bodybuilding goes.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
implying he is natural there

fuck it

arguing with these morons is pointless ::)

Why waste your time.... blacks obviously have better genetics for muscle-building, but if you can't tell that these guys are on juice there's not much hope for you.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Why waste your time.... blacks obviously have better genetics for muscle-building, but if you can't tell that these guys are on juice there's not much hope for you.

THE VIALS ARE IN PLAIN SIGHT AND THE GUY IS IN AFRICA

oh well that must be the worst genetic of entire africa! cheater!!! farmers everywhere that MOP THE FLOOR with this steroid homo

blablablabla

hopeless white sissies

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
What's your point? Are u denying coloreds generally have better muscle building genetics?

It's almost as if you two are BOTH correct

the trainer

I think halo is just feeling insecure about some natural black dudes looking better than him.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

That actually looks like a great gym to me!! Clubber Lang got his first lessons there..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
in the background you see

dumbels

bench press

squat rack

pretty sure he has more on the other side

you white sissies just want to believe these negroes are special

You're blubbering about needing money for anabolics just to get 16"-17" arms. And you have the GALL to call somebody else a sissy.

Simple Simon

I think halo is just feeling insecure about some natural black dudes looking better than him. 'tag teaming' his baby mama

fixed

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Notice the dexter calves.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
You're blubbering about needing money for anabolics just to get 16"-17" arms. And you have the GALL to call somebody else a sissy.

You have the "GALL" to call someone out without ever having a posted a picture of your incredible physique....sounds like you may be the sissy here.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
neeeding money for anabolics?

what the hell?

testosterone is so cheap

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You have the "GALL" to call someone out without ever having a posted a picture of your incredible physique....sounds like you may be the sissy here.

I never claimed that my physique was incredible, number one.

Number two, my physique has nothing to do with the price of tea in China, in terms of your blubbering about drugs.

You have your precious anabolics. Built your physique and quit whining about Africans and what they supposedly do or don't take.