Author Topic: Man my doctor prescribes almost anything  (Read 1762 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Man my doctor prescribes almost anything
« on: October 22, 2010, 06:26:24 AM »
I live in Sweden and here the government gives you prescribed meds for free, this is what I got today; Valium (diazepam), Oxycodone, Tramadol, Lyrica (Pregabalin), Test Enanthate, HGH and T3. Do someone else have a crazy doc like this? Maybe itīs more common in U.S?

P.S - Remember Mirage
MIRAGETROPIN

spinnis

Re: Man my doctor prescribes almost anything
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 06:30:27 AM »
 ::) ::)

;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 06:31:26 AM »
Hard to beleive you got all that prescribed. Take a picture of it all and post it up.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 06:35:55 AM »
I will be applying for my Swedish Visa this afternoon. PM me your Doctor's name and address. I always wanted a one stop shop where I could get high, get in shape, lose fat, build muscle, release anxiety and feel better about myself without the hassle of dealing with criminals.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 06:37:49 AM »
Yep i also prescribe legit letro, test and other goodies from time to time.  ;)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 07:27:30 AM »
you are obviously being set up

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 07:29:03 AM »
you are obviously being set up

for what?
if anyone, you'd think the doctor would be in deep shit.
Deep Tissue Massage

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 07:35:39 AM »
for what?

hes just bullshitting  :P

unless hes 3 feet tall

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 08:24:39 AM »
he better prescribe a heart defibulator.  

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 12:43:23 PM »
Itīs a corrupt doc. A normal doc takes about 15 dollars a visit, he charges ten times that, but will prescribe anything. Before I got Morphine. But I do have a serious medical condition; pancreatit and am in extreme pain and low test levels. HGH I got on demand though arrguing I want to pay taxes for my drugs. They are not complelty free, you to pay 200 dollars as a maximum limit a year, but after thay go get it for free.  He will prob lose his license soon. I donīt care if you believe cause iīm to high right now  ;D.
The doses I got are quite low. I got Xanor (alprazolam) 2 mg aday too. Test was 250 mg every three weeks. Hgh 1 iu aday. T3 25 mcg aday. Oxycodone 20 mg aday. Tramadol 400 mg aday. Diazepam (Itīs called Stesolid over here instead of Valium9 10 mg aday. The brand name Valium got so much shit over here so it was changed, same with Rohypnol. The doc had recepies for "special certified drugs" totally open, about 200 of them. I could have stolen them, but didīnt since he was so cool with me. Other docs over here wonīt even give a sleep pill...iīll take a pic of it when iīm not to lazy. First time on Oxys today, alot more sedating than morphine. I wont use the narcotic stuff every day. Iīm not a pro bb you know... ;)
MIRAGETROPIN

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »

I live in Sweden and here the government gives you prescribed meds for free, this is what I got today; Valium (diazepam), Oxycodone, Tramadol, Lyrica (Pregabalin), Test Enanthate, HGH and T3. Do someone else have a crazy doc like this? Maybe itīs more common in U.S?

P.S - Remember Mirage

I remember Mirage when she came from germany and got fucked and pissed on by max hardcore

Then she got hired by vivid became briana banks and clean up her smut a bit

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 12:48:36 PM »
for what?

the doctor is obviously a plant or doing it on behalf of the government.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2010, 09:39:52 PM »
Some doctors and P.A's will prescribe damn near anything--  over a period of time.

As long as you get lab done regularly, and you don't get your shit "stolen" or lost, you can usually get one at a time over a period of time. Sometimes you have to show the doc that you still have your allotted amount of scripts, so they know you aren't a junkie.

Other drugs you may have to pic up the script for personally from the doc's office.

It all depends. Ask your pharmacist. They know who these doctors are and they will tell you (if they know you well enough)

The older you get, the easier it is. It aint gonna work like that for a kid, but an older man with a good job and good insurance--no problema.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2010, 09:43:51 PM »
my doctor is a asshole.....but only because he knows me, and drinks like a bitch ;D

bench

BB is Serious

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2010, 10:37:47 PM »
It's good to hear that you have a doc who cares for your health and wellbeing. ;)