Author Topic: "I Just Snapped Over A Hot Pocket" Man Kills Over Grocery Goodness!  (Read 1468 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Where are our values? Where is our good nature? Where is our common sense? Does anyone think Steroids are to blame for this?

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/suspect-i-just-snapped-over-hot-pocket-fight-shot-man-8-times/440102658

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeeter

Poverty is a bitch.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Do yourselves a favor... if you don't already have a gun, you better get one... even the libtards on here.  Learn how to use it.  Buy/store lots of ammo.

One day bad shit is going to go down... you need to be ready to defend yourself.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Do yourselves a favor... if you don't already have a gun, you better get one... even the libtards on here.  Learn how to use it.  Buy/store lots of ammo.

One day bad shit is going to go down... you need to be ready to defend yourself.

True.  People have lost their minds.

Stay frosty out there.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
His asshole will become a Hot Pocket for the boys in prison.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Liquidate him and give his organs to those on a waiting list. Preferably young folks.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
What an odd story. To kill something over that?

Overreaction of peace

It started with a simple errand: a trip to the store for pepperoni pizza Hot Pockets. It ended in murder, a SWAT standoff, and a life sentence.

Nathaniel Mathis asked his sister and her boyfriend, Rodney Benton, to pick up the Hot Pockets on June 11, 2016. But when they got to the store, the pepperoni Hot Pockets were sold out. Mathis's sister called him and broke the news.

When the couple went to buy the other food using Mathis's EBT card, they realized the PIN had been charged. He allowed her to use the card as compensation for rent, and his sister called back and fought about the card when it didn't work.

The couple went home without the Hot Pockets, or any food.

When they got home, "the defendant was home and still upset when he approached the SUV", a spokesperson for the Fulton County District Attorney said. Mathis approached the passenger side of his sister's black GMC Envoy said, "You know what's going on!" and shot Benton eight times.

A neighbor witnessed the murder and was able to positively identify him as the shooter.

Mathis ran from the scene to a nearby Atlanta Park. He was armed with a .40 caliber pistol when he approached a woman and asked her to deliver a message to his sister.

"I just snapped. I love her and didn't mean for it to happen this way," the woman later told police Mathis told her. She immediately called police.

When officers arrived, Mathis was in a wooded area. He was shirtless and pointing a gun at his own head. After two hours of failed negotiations, SWAT officers safely ended the standoff when they shot Mathis with a beanbag gun.
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Quote from: Kwon link=topic=631535.msg8787207#msgAfter two hours of failed negotiations, SWAT officers safely ended the standoff when they shot Mathis with a beanbag gun.
[/quote

Likely in the nuts.