Author Topic: As HARD a board as GetBig is.....any harder/nastier out there?  (Read 1107 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Pennlive.com and mlive.com football boards were, before format change....just brutal back in the day. Oh the good old days of Domers and scUM and cheatemU talking shit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: As HARD a board as GetBig is.....any harder/nastier out there?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 05:54:04 PM »
I remember someone talking about a drag racing board that was similar to this. Everybody just trash talking and not really talking about racing. Someone pipe up if you remember that board name.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 06:00:57 PM »
I remember someone talking about a drag racing board that was similar to this. Everybody just trash talking and not really talking about racing. Someone pipe up if you remember that board name.
You can only talk about 1/8 and quarter miles for so long. And the requisite engines, makes, and street racing. It becomes a pissing contest after awhile.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 06:02:13 PM »
You can only talk about 1/8 and quarter miles for so long. And the requisite engines, makes, and street racing. It becomes a pissing contest after awhile.

So, Parker, what's the site address? ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 06:05:36 PM »
getbig is fucking childs play compared to wastelands like 4chan. all the attention whores on here trying to seem like badasses would get gobbled up and spit out in a day if they tried to hang on /b/.

honestly i'm surprised more of the idiots on here don't just drop the pretenses and start posting on stormfront. ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 06:09:13 PM »
Offhand, I can't think of any that are as consistently brutal to its members and non-members as this one. The only boards I can think of that were meaner were some of the old usenet newsgroups and the Chan type boards.

Outlawpowerlifting.com had its moments before the moderator/ownership change. And Irongarmx.net and Lyle's secret board can be hilariously brutal, but it's more directed at non-members.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 06:11:15 PM »
So, Parker, what's the site address? ;D
Haha...
I tell you some boards, like the BMW boards, man you'd think everybody parks sideways and takes up two parking spaces....

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 06:13:41 PM »
4chan is brutal but there you don't have to creat an identity for yourself if you dont want to, just go around as anon forever.

Here on getbig everyone is required to have your username so big trash talkers eventually have to back their claims of grandiose or get lost in ridicule and obscurity.

all drugs - TPPIIP

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 06:16:05 PM »
Here on getbig everyone is required to have your username so big trash talkers eventually have to back their claims of grandiose or get lost in ridicule and obscurity.

i can tell you're newer because getbig has a long and hilarious history of people who never proved shit or were eventually outed as having nothing to show for themselves.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 07:20:52 PM »

prob some good sex stories on there. equal to the ones you here on here and bb.com

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 08:08:44 PM »
Why would you want to be part of a brutal board? Where's the fun in that?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 08:23:57 PM »
Why would you want to be part of a brutal board? Where's the fun in that?

Sometimes you have to let your inner animal run free.... ;D ......and piss on the smaller animals.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 08:40:56 PM »
getbig is fucking childs play compared to wastelands like 4chan. all the attention whores on here trying to seem like badasses would get gobbled up and spit out in a day if they tried to hang on /b/.

honestly i'm surprised more of the idiots on here don't just drop the pretenses and start posting on stormfront. ::)

Except /b/ is anonymous and has been shit for years.