Author Topic: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.  (Read 10340 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.
« on: April 22, 2024, 10:22:47 AM »
 ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 10:28:54 AM »
No contest. I would be seriously depressed if I were on gear and looked that bad  :-\ especially compared to a natty

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 10:31:08 AM »
No contest. I would be seriously depressed if I were on gear and looked that bad  :-\ especially compared to a natty

He is lazy and doesnt want to train hard.  He wants "the look" without the work. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2024, 10:41:28 AM »

A random 22 year old?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 10:43:27 AM »
lol, 20 years of blasting gear and peptides and loosing to a natty 22 year old

pathetic.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2024, 10:43:37 AM »
That’s great, but how’s your glute control?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2024, 10:45:18 AM »
A random 22 year old?

ha ha ha ha!!!   

25 yo clean SC vs 46 yo juiced to the grills Bhank is not even fair either.       

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2024, 11:12:26 AM »
 :-*

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2024, 11:17:51 AM »
:-*

Bhank's 20+ years of drugs along with supposedly 20+ years of lifting amount to zero progress and getting crushed by a young natural.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2024, 11:20:28 AM »
SC you look beyond great for a natural. Yes, you would beat a drugged up Blanky. No contest.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2024, 11:29:46 AM »
Both those young natural men would wipe the floor with Bianca
25yrs of Ped's &he looks like a pile of melted Shit. !!

FFS it's embarrassing how much better those physiques are than
him , only 1 person can't see it or dare admit it & that's the
5th rater who won a 3man section whatever in the Classic over 40's
Whoopee doh - give him a sticker.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2024, 11:32:16 AM »
SC you look beyond great for a natural. Yes, you would beat a drugged up Blanky. No contest.

I'm all about the old school hard ass work.  I did more this am in benches, deads, heavy med balls, etc than Bhanks does in a decade.  He doesnt want to do the work. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2024, 11:51:34 AM »
I'm all about the old school hard ass work.  I did more this am in benches, deads, heavy med balls, etc than Bhanks does in a decade.  He doesnt want to do the work.

You call that hard ass work, have you seen his brutal leg workout?

Hamstring Curls

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2024, 11:53:03 AM »
;)

I don't see any cuts in your hamstrings at all you went on and on about hamstrings where are yours?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2024, 11:53:20 AM »
You call that hard ass work, have you seen his brutal leg workout?

It shows . . . . . . or doesnt - however you want to consider it.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2024, 11:54:51 AM »
I don't see any cuts in your hamstrings at all you went on and on about hamstrings where are yours?

You need glasses now too?  The entire quads and leg development dwarfs you there.   Forget the one from year 2000 - dont even go there.     

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2024, 11:56:46 AM »

You are the lazy son of a bitch that doesnt want to train put the work in and actually prove you are better. You were invited to compete 2 years in a row. But you are lazy you would rather put up some pics from 20 years ago and have your butt buddies praise you. I actually trained put in the work and won the contest. You didn't now you want praise for some 20 year old photos lazy bitch. That is not how it works if you want to compare to me you have to train this year and get up on stage against me this year. You didn't and you won't because you are lazy and just want to have your buddies tell you how great you are instead of actually competing and being judged by actual IFBB Judges.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2024, 11:57:58 AM »
You need glasses now too?  The entire quads and leg development dwarfs you there.   Forget the one from year 2000 - dont even go there.   

You have no leg development and again see above you are lazy. Put in the work and show up next year don't sit on the couch and talk about what you could have done just lazy. I have personally invited you a dozen times I would mop the floor with you by all means show up and compete lazy bitch

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2024, 11:58:28 AM »
You are the lazy son of a bitch that doesnt want to train put the work in and actually prove you are better. You were invited to compete 2 years in a row. But you are lazy you would rather put up some pics from 20 years ago and have your butt buddies praise you. I actually trained put in the work and won the contest. You didn't now you want praise for some 20 year old photos lazy bitch. That is not how it works if you want to compare to me you have to train this year and get up on stage against me this year. You didn't and you won't because you are lazy and just want to have your buddies tell you how great you are instead of actually competing and being judged by actual IFBB Judges.

Meltdown

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2024, 12:00:05 PM »

You have no leg development and again see above you are lazy. Put in the work and show up next year don't sit on the couch and talk about what you could have done just lazy

Quick Bhank, to the blood pressure machine! We need a reading.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2024, 12:05:28 PM »

Lazy  - ok - ill post a current in a day or two but promise you wont hit the wife or dog ?   Ok? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2024, 12:06:03 PM »
Quick Bhank, to the blood pressure machine! We need a reading.

My blood pressure is fine it is not elevated in anyway I am in the ideal zone. No one is melting down just pointing out the nonsense everyone has a 20 year old pic they want to compare now lol that aint how it works. You want to compare get an NPC card and show up. Put the work in any lazy guy anyone post a 20 year old pic Wes does it all the time. Neither Wes nor Krank nor SC nor Jeff nor that little Asian Pro is beating me on their best day. Let them talk shit none of them will ever show up and prove it. BigRo has me beat the rest of you hell the fuck no you don't

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2024, 12:08:28 PM »
Lazy  - ok - ill post a current in a day or two but promise you wont hit the wife or dog ?   Ok?

Why? Anyone can take a pic looking great by themselves. I post current pics and you guys say they don't count anyway. I have given you 4 years to post actual comparable pics you haven't posted 1. We are way past Jeff and Wes say I look better check out my left shoulder in the rearview mirror.

I am a current 2024 winning NPC Champion. Either get an NPC card and beat me in competition or sit down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2024, 12:11:46 PM »
Why? Anyone can take a pic looking great by themselves. I post current pics and you guys say they don't count anyway. I have given you 4 years to post actual comparable pics you haven't posted 1. We are way past Jeff and Wes say I look better check out my left shoulder in the rearview mirror.

I am a current 2024 winning NPC Champion. Either get an NPC card and beat me in competition or sit down.

Amen - On the road to the Olympia - go get em!!! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2024, 12:13:36 PM »

You won a over 40 masters class of three out of three out of shape people including yourself.   Stifle!