Author Topic: 2012 IFBB New York Pro - Kevin English win is bullshit! Sami was better!  (Read 16908 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
As for Steve, he wasnt even at the judges table nor did I really see him all night long near the press pit at all.   I assume he was backstage making sure everything was run well.

This is a joke, right?  Yeah, and the Son is on the stage when Adela is doing her routine.  When the judges sit, they know Steve is 2nd in command behind Dad of the Son.  

You'll write anything on getbig that is slightly pro jim or steve to protect your camera schmoe card.  

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
Sami looks great!!! A piece of art!!!

Kevin is a mess... i respect his effort, but look at him!!! This is not how a bodybuilder should look!!! Come on!!!

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
absolutely no flow to his physique. Stomach looks a bit like Coleman, shape wise, rear lat spread is almost non existant, biceps are overdone, legs lack of pleasing shape.

What a train wreck of a physique. Disgusting.

He really DOES look like Ronnie after he tore himself to pieces.  Rubbish triceps.  Delts shrank.  Lat spread went from perhaps second-best ever to embarrassing.  And those quads pulling a half-foot up from the knees ... bleh.

I wouldn't have placed English in the top three.  Sami was the clear winner, and I have to give props to Raymond.  He wasn't quite sharp enough but that guy is stacked -- reminds me of Branch.  (I know everybody here hates Branch, but he's a monster of a little gnome.  His only real problem is that he has no separation.  Even the man's lines aren't that ugly.  Just ask that dude who went to space with him and watched him do battle with aliens :lol: .)

Personally, I would've disqualified English for life when he showed up at a show with four delt heads, but thankfully I'm no IFBB judge. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I don't personally think it has anything to do with racism. I said that I know that some guys over here will think that and I don't blame them because (to them) there's no other rational reason for his loss.
Oh, my bad :)

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Clearly it is Sami. Kevin has looked 10 times better in the past..But not that night.........from the photos I liked Jose for 2nd...
I never realized Kevin's back is weak.....nor did I remember the peak on his bi's being so high....
And don't forget he is a weinberger guy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Biceps so loaded with oil at the last minute that he can't even hit his poses right.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Ive said my fair share against Sami.... but in this case he got robbed....in plain view. wow....English loooks horrible.....
L

Grenache

• Getbig III

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Even Jose looks better!! Guess since he is a weinberger guy plus NY...

Team Swampi!!! 8)

Grenache

• Getbig III
Sami's routine:

Kevin's routine:

Posedown: